Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor (15397 Views)

Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by daglishbaba: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
When I read scintillating news like this from the northern part of the country, I am elated. They really have brilliant and determined minds overthere.

Congratulations Doky.

1 Like

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by OlujobaSamuel: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ploam:
really
Yes oo, anytime I travel to IB and see the plaque, one kind fear dey always catch me.
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by fapcrook(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Well done , I like people who break barriers
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by AllBlack: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
oche2020:
Forever young ๐ŸŒฑ your name shall survive for ever.

๐ŸŽถ And as the pass the story down to his son's ears, young I get younger every day. Yeah ๐ŸŽถ
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by wunmi590(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2023

Double doctor...

He can't be broke, if patients didn't come via human, it will come via animal..

Sense will no kill this guy

Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ once more

3 Likes

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by FireUpNow(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nice one. I just hope he will not mistake a human for an animal during treatment
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Skillsnigeria: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
That's good
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by adecz: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
DVM
MBBS

12 yearsโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

The guy get time to wasteโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by toprealman: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
As long as he doesnโ€™t treat humans as animals and vice versa, he should be fine. Congratulations young man, more of this needed.
Nigerian youths are not lazy!
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Foodqueen(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
His visa is ready.

After this ceremony, na Japa straight.
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Excellent!!! Congrats doc. Your long term goal should be to own both vet and human clinics or research centres, biko. Don't abandon any.

1 Like

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by EleventhWeirdo: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
clinician2x:
Congratulations king.

Get out of nigeria.

Na idiots full here.

Same idiots gave you instructions at med school.

If you attended a public school, your education was funded/highly subsidized with the taxes of same idiots

As a matter of fact, same idiots were the subject of your practical sessions in clinical trainings

Are you not the idiot yourself?

1 Like

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by juman(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Congrats.

Its common to complete a course in sciences and then proceed to do medicine.
They start from two hundred level.
I know some that did that.
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by oyoofong(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Great. Don't mistake cow for human and still administer the same kind of treat oo.LOl
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by iramure(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
getmon:
Superb. First of his kind
check it out, a guy from FUNAAB once did it.
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by mzeepositive: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Orc13:
This brother just placed Southern Kaduna on the map of achievements once again!

After studying Veterinary medicine, he furthered studied human medicine!

A coursemate had this to say about him on his Facebook wall;

"Some years back, we started it together at the University of Maiduguri studying Veterinary

Medicine, and you were indeed brilliant amongst us. You graduated successfully with many distinctions at your disposal. You proceeded to the University of Jos to do what?

Most of us asked you with surprise that you are going to study Human Medicine. We all wondered what would have became of you. Unknown to us, you were already determined to get the unexpected done".

God bless you Doctor!

Credits: Lot Logyang

https://www.facebook.com/100053538765658/posts/pfbid02FWMGsJ44YVuUSSeWPBsK2vRjhtYSvwPhWpMCvjLrFBVRuzq491WrFKzPLaPvT2GZl/?app=fbl

CONGRATS GREAT CHAM
IF YOU WANT TO BE MADE COME TO UNIMAID

1 Like

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Ceasarceasar: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Pussycokie45:
Hello My co- debator , accurate time keeper and the panel of judges I am here to debate on the motion that .

Animal doctors the are the best but human doctors are heroes .

With that few point of mine I am am here to convince you that accomodating landlords killed and butchered Hausas in Nigeria

When this one happen?
Thanks
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by dontrulee: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Same idiots gave you instructions at med school.

If you attended a public school, your education was funded/highly subsidized with the taxes of same idiots

As a matter of fact, same idiots were the subject of your practical sessions in clinical trainings

Are you not the idiot yourself?

Yeah, you probably don't know how bad the health system in Nigeria has degenerated into.
When I was in my final year, my profs and consultants hammered it into us to leave the country because Nigeria has nothing to offer it's doctors. The Japa syndrome is not ending anytime soon. There are not enough doctors, many doctors have been inducted since July and the portal isn't yet opened, doctors are owed salaries, in some teaching hospitals, no light , no water for days that it has become a dead zone. The number of people I pronounce dead daily is alarming, death that is very much preventable. Thank God I'm on sabbatical at least make I rest and refresh my mental health grin grin
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Impressive
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by BennyDGreat: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Theboss001:
Abeg who's this particular guy, you see his photo on every advert online.
I think it's an AI generated picture because, how can multiple brands be using the guy assuming he's real concurrently when you aren't even that big of a celeb

There are websites where you get free quality pictures. People upload pictures there and get some royalty from the pictures when people purchase rights to the images.
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Maxitomxane(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Congratulations! A feat i'm longing to achieve here also.
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by drimzsmoke(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
The pursuit of perfection....to this, there's no end!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nice one, just like my younger brother, he first did Optometry. Currently studying Medicine and Surgery in UNN, in Final year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by iHart(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Theboss001:
I think it's an AI generated picture because, how can multiple brands be using the guy assuming he's real concurrently when you aren't even that big of a celeb
he is real. I think he runs an ads firm so he just decides to be the face of his ads
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by drimzsmoke(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
dontrulee:

Yeah, you probably don't know how bad the health system in Nigeria has degenerated into.
When I was in my final year, my profs and consultants hammered it into us to leave the country because Nigeria has nothing to offer it's doctors. The Japa syndrome is not ending anytime soon. There are not enough doctors, many doctors have been inducted since July and the portal isn't yet opened, doctors are owed salaries, in some teaching hospitals, no light , no water for days that it has become a dead zone. The number of people I pronounce dead daily is alarming, death that is very much preventable. Thank God I'm on sabbatical at least make I rest and refresh my mental health grin grin

Oga doctor, you're lying, when it's not as if there's some form of disaster going on.

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Theboss001: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
iHart:
he is real. I think he runs an ads firm so he just decides to be the face of his ads

The thing dey shock me, you'd see him in virtually every ad online.
He sure be making blocks with his face

1 Like

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Felikz: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Orc13:
This brother just placed Southern Kaduna on the map of achievements once again!

After studying Veterinary medicine, he furthered studied human medicine!

A coursemate had this to say about him on his Facebook wall;

"Some years back, we started it together at the University of Maiduguri studying Veterinary Medicine, and you were indeed brilliant amongst us. You graduated successfully with many distinctions at your disposal. You proceeded to the University of Jos to do what?

Most of us asked you with surprise that you are going to study Human Medicine. We all wondered what would have became of you. Unknown to us, you were already determined to get the unexpected done".

God bless you Doctor!

Credits: Lot Logyang

https://www.facebook.com/100053538765658/posts/pfbid02FWMGsJ44YVuUSSeWPBsK2vRjhtYSvwPhWpMCvjLrFBVRuzq491WrFKzPLaPvT2GZl/?app=fbl

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by CastroTbb(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Theboss001:

Lol, I thought the exact same thing yesterday. The guy seems to be everywhere, more like all those "Lorem Ipsum" texts
Re: Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor by Pootle: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jesse6:
Omo people dey read shaa oo
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

i swear...educational reading na the most difficult books to especially medicine books

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50,000 Abuja Workers Sacked In Two Months โ€“ ACCI / Reps Wants CBN To Sanction Banks Casualizing Staff / Get Free Job Alerts To Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.