Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Much Do You Make With Your Computer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Do You Make With Your Computer? (211 Views)

Will You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Computer? / What Can I Make With Python? / Devs - What Is Your Computer Spec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Make With Your Computer? by dopedan(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
I just got a new laptop, i want to use it to earn some money and want to know the skills i can learn, so will like to know wat u guys are doing so i can choose, wat I have in mind is ui ux design, animation, creative designs in general so i need some advice
Re: How Much Do You Make With Your Computer? by Kingsleyawoke(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Go straight to what you think; don't mind what other do.
Re: How Much Do You Make With Your Computer? by emmy512: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Do what you want to do with passion.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Perils Of Ai-enhanced Photos: A Glimpse Into Future Consequences / Best Website To Learn Tech Online / Fliphmtl5 Launches New Online Magazine Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.