Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Couples To Refund Obi Cubana's Chief Priest His Money If They Divorce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Couples To Refund Obi Cubana's Chief Priest His Money If They Divorce (155 Views)

Ubelievable Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest Is A Native Doctor (photos) / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couples To Refund Obi Cubana's Chief Priest His Money If They Divorce by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
If your marriage fails, you will refund me -Cubana Chief Priest

Popular Nigerian celebrity bar man, Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chiefpriest has revealed that if a couple wishes to divorce, they must pay back the money he spent on the wedding.

Cubana Chief Priest made this known in a post via his Instagram page on Tuesday.

He claimed that before couples decide to part ways, they should make an effort to consider the financial assistance that was provided to them on their wedding day.

Cubana continued by saying that if he was invited to a wedding, the couple would have to sign a contract promising to pay him back if things didn’t work out.

He said, “Before una break up make una try dey consider the Money/Time/Energy Wey we invest for una marriage.

“Going forward if you dey Invite me For Wedding We Go Get Agreement If Marriage Spoil Una Go Refund Me.

Credit /Instagram/ cubana_chiefpriest

Re: Nigerian Couples To Refund Obi Cubana's Chief Priest His Money If They Divorce by MatrixReloaded: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Well said... I was a victim of such hate and jealousy by my ex family. There was no justification wot soever that she came to destroy me. Like she didn't contribute a dime for our wedding. Thank God she was pushed away by God the creator of man. Chai tears 😢 😭 can't express my gratitude to God and now I'm happily married with a younger bride, she assure me that if I ever think of leaving her, she will remain under my roof praying for God to change my heart.
But me no get time 4 such because I'm a Child of God. embarassedp
I have CCTv installed in my previous home but she didn't know. The clips was horrible, how she scold at me at every giving secs. Molest me to abuse her physically but i had only one evidence the hidden camera only me knew about. She come back late and my car was her kabu kabu, a car I bought for 8million back then was turned into a taxi cos she rough handle it to her fullest. The camera was played to her family via zoom and they were panicking for me not to release it online.
Now the evidence is stored in a googledrive and Dropbox. I will release it when my current bride is old enough to come live and diss her properly.
Re: Nigerian Couples To Refund Obi Cubana's Chief Priest His Money If They Divorce by Lopolopo101: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funny
Re: Nigerian Couples To Refund Obi Cubana's Chief Priest His Money If They Divorce by westlius(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Well said... I was a victim of such hate and jealousy by my ex family. There was no justification wot soever that she came to destroy me. Like she didn't contribute a dime for our wedding. Thank God she was pushed away by God the creator of man. Chai tears 😢 😭 can't express my gratitude to God and now I'm happily married with a younger bride, she assure me that if I ever think of leaving her, she will remain under my roof praying for God to change my heart.
I have CCTv installed in my previous home but she didn't know. The clips was horrible, how she scold at me at every giving secs. Molest me to abuse her physically but i had only one evidence the hidden camera only me knew about. She come back late and my car was her kabu kabu, a car I bought for 8million back then was turned into a taxi cos she rough handle it to her fullest. The camera was played to her family via zoom and they were panicking for me not to release it online.
Now the evidence is stored in a googledrive and Dropbox. I will release it when my current bride is old enough to come live and diss her properly.
So sorry
Some women are so mean sha
They won't to stay under a man's roof
But can't obey the man
Re: Nigerian Couples To Refund Obi Cubana's Chief Priest His Money If They Divorce by Wawelexy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Bro when that time comes, remember to share the clips with us too... Don't give us half movie, complete it by sending the clip here grin

(1) (Reply)

Healthcare SEO Trends: What's New In Online Marketing / Top 3 Easy Countries To Get A Second Passport / NLC to Called Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.