Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? (3414 Views)

Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / What Do You Think Is The Main Nigeria Problem Between These / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by updatechange(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Brek:

THE SAME WAY YOU IDIOTS LIED ABOUT IPOB KILLING TWINS YOU DIRTY BITCHES WERE THE ONES GETTING REPULSED BY ESN FORMED IN 2020 BHAHAHAHAHA SUCH EMBARRASSMEMT

YOU SOUNDED LIKE YOU NEEDED A MENTAL EVALUATION, LITTLE WONDER WHY BUHARI WAS BUILDING PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL ALL OVER YOUR REGION COS MAJORITY IF YALL NEEDS SOME MENTAL HELP. OMO ERU!
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by updatechange(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
United04:
Who can hate more than children of Ogboni fraternity.

I BLAME YOU?? OMO ERU LASAN LASAN LIKE YOU
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by raskymonojendor: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Brek:

Come and shut up show me the rate of racism against black people in china
Same way you are being dealt with in Togo as well. Maybe they hate blacks in Togo too 😂

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Brek: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Same way you are being dealt with in Togo as well. Maybe they hate blacks in Togo too 😂

Clown

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Brek: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
updatechange:

YOU SOUNDED LIKE YOU NEEDED A MENTAL EVALUATION, LITTLE WONDER WHY BUHARI WAS BUILDING PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL ALL OVER YOUR REGION COS MAJORITY IF YALL NEEDS SOME MENTAL HELP. OMO ERU!
EWU EZI
YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID
DID THE ESN TROOPS NOT HUMILATE THE JIGERIAN TROOPS DURING THE ORLU CRISIS? SAYING WITHOUT PROOF THAT IPOB WAS DESIGNATED AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION BY UK
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by raskymonojendor: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Brek:

Clown
They are still most likely ibos as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/5257040/igbo-nigerian-traders-attacked-togo

I agree with the Thai police below.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by updatechange(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Brek:

EWU EZI
YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID
DID THE ESN TROOPS NOT HUMILATE THE JIGERIAN TROOPS DURING THE ORLU CRISIS? SAYING WITHOUT PROOF THAT IPOB WAS DESIGNATED AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION BY UK

WHY IS THIS DELUDED FELLOW YARNING GIST ABIUT POTOPTO EROSION RAVAGED REGION? LIKE WHATS MY BUSINESS EITH THAT GOD FORSAKEN REGION IF UNA LIKE MAKE IPOB AND ES. KILL OF UNA FINISH ITS NOT MY BIZ BRR. WE TALKING ABOUT INNOVATION AND PROSPERITY IN TECH AND INFRASTRUCTURE THIS THING HERE IS TALKING ABOUT POTOPOTO AND THEIR MESS 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 AYIIRI OMO IPOB🤣😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Brek: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
updatechange:

WHY IS THIS DELUDED FELLOW YARNING GIST ABIUT POTOPTO EROSION RAVAGED REGION? LIKE WHATS MY BUSINESS EITH THAT GOD FORSAKEN REGION IF UNA LIKE MAKE IPOB AND ES. KILL OF UNA FINISH ITS NOT MY BIZ BRR. WE TALKING ABOUT INNOVATION AND PROSPERITY IN TECH AND INFRASTRUCTURE THIS THING HERE IS TALKING ABOUT POTOPOTO AND THEIR MESS 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 AYIIRI OMO IPOB🤣😂😂😂
GETTING YOUR REGION RAVAGED BY FULANIS FROM YOUR BROWN ROOF YOU IFIOTIC BASTARD RUNNING AWAY FROM ESN SOLDIERS LIKE COWARDS
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Brek: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

They are still most likely ibos as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/5257040/igbo-nigerian-traders-attacked-togo

I agree with the Thai police below.
Literally no source that they were igbos
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by updatechange(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Brek:

GETTING YOUR REGION RAVAGED BY FULANIS FROM YOUR BROWN ROOF YOU IFIOTIC BASTARD RUNNING AWAY FROM ESN SOLDIERS LIKE COWARDS

I THOUGHT I WAS ENGAGING AN INTELLIGENT PERSON BUT DAMN I WAS WRONG… IM SORRY BRR U BRINGING IPOB MATTER HERE SHOWS YOU ARE REALLY DAFT AND DUMB. I CANT KEEP ENGAGING A SENSELESS GOAT LIKE YOU. NO CONSTRUCTIVE RESPONSE JUST THRASH!

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Chiefpriestt: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tunde835:
Shut your trap hole
Say that to your papa
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Peace is not an option
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Benwallt(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
jahsharon:

What should Awolowo have advised?

Meanwhile, Awolowo did not advise Gowon to change the currency, Awolowo went to Gowon one night and told Gowon that he is changing the currency the next morning. Gowon was surprised, and he asked how. Awolowo told Gowon that he and the then CBN Governor have already printed enough money to go round the country. Awolowo said he has put the CBN Governor under surveillance since he told him about the plan, so nobody knew except the two of them.

Awolowo changed the currency because Biafrans s invaded the CBN offices and other banks in Igbo land and looted all the money there. It is the looted money they were using to buy guns and bombs.

So, Awolowo thought of how to end the war without much stress. So, he rendered all the money that the Biafrans looted from the banks useless by changing the currency overnight.

When person pass you, he pass you be that. No be noise. Ariwo ko ni Music

Masterstroke

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Tunde835(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Say that to your papa
I'm saying it to your gay ass
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Chiefpriestt: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tunde835:
I'm saying it to your gay ass
Mugu
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Benwallt(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yorubas are taught from kids to hate omo Igbos.

Go close to Yoruba parents and confirm it.

Don't border yourself because it's not stopping soon.

Igbos are already used to their hate.

Lies.

You people started what you can't finish. You got burnt.

When you people were dragging Buhari oblivious that 80% of the northerners have no phone, you won easily.

Basking in that euphoria, you tried the same with the west but the eat from the west sent you running is a backfoot.

Yorubas never hated Igbos for anything but you inebriated hippies think you have arrived therefore you must be noticed and respected.

Not here

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bridget95:
when will you close all the skull mining businesses in the southwest?

Is your skull still intact? If yes, then, you are talking trash.

Are there fatherless and motherless babies across Nigeria? Yes, they are plenty. Courtesy of ibos baby factories mass production. That's fact

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Krisdan(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just here to read comments...
This thread go long sha😎😎🙄😣
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by flokii: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
The Igbos are everywhere in Yorubaland living good life and earning their livelihood without disturbance.. Most don't even go home to their villages like they used to back in the days due to the comfort and peace of mind they have in Yoruba territory.

Igbos on the other hand don't allow other ethnic groups breathing space in Igboland.. at a time they wouldn't allow non-Igbos rent shops talkless of buying properties. They are so clannish and mean to other tribes.

To top it all, Igbos don't give non-igbos appointments or jobs in their States civil service.. An Abia man can't work in Enugu civil service and vice versa, but the same set of people want to hijack government seats in Yorubaland where qualified Yorubas are there. Kolewerk.

The earlier we revert back to regional system of governance the better, the Igbos can live and trade their wares in Yorubaland but they must never go near our politics cos politics of a place or region is meant for the natives not outsiders.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by updatechange(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Your mother is here with us.

Last time I checked Your father is/was still a dimwit. Sticking his fingers in his rotten ass before licking it with his smelly mouth. You lots stinks disgustingly.
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Babssoo(m): 1:05am On Sep 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Because the igbos are violent, manipulative and insulting
Lying lot
+ they promote criminality and are very dubious
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Brek: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2023
updatechange:

I THOUGHT I WAS ENGAGING AN INTELLIGENT PERSON BUT DAMN I WAS WRONG… IM SORRY BRR U BRINGING IPOB MATTER HERE SHOWS YOU ARE REALLY DAFT AND DUMB. I CANT KEEP ENGAGING A SENSELESS GOAT LIKE YOU. NO CONSTRUCTIVE RESPONSE JUST THRASH!
JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE YOU DUMB IDIOT
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Raf4: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
You fail to understand the simple thing, Igbos travel a lot. Worldwide you see them everywhere not only in your brown roof region. Go to Kaduna, go to Potiskum in Yobe, go to Ogoja in cross river they are found in large numbers unlike your people who stay in your region looking for investors to take over their land after selling of the lands to them.

The problem with you igbos is that you're too primitive and easily carried away by any insignificant success. For your mind now, it's only igbos that travel (what Yoruba and many other tribes have been doing since centuries ago without any noise). Anyway, any journey u make outside of ur SE enclave is like going to London.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by updatechange(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Brek:

JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE YOU DUMB IDIOT

PERFECT WORD FOR A SLOWPOKE LIKE YOUR DUMB ASS, HEADLESS MOB IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FASCISTS AHAHAHA. YOUR TEARS JUST STARTED… IN FEE HOURS YALL WILL CRY AND CRY YOUR LUNGS OUT BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE A FLYING Bleep ABIUT YOU MODAFUKING ASSHOLÊ. DUMB B!TCH LIKE YOU.
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by Brek: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
updatechange:

PERFECT WORD FOR A SLOWPOKE LIKE YOUR DUMB ASS, HEADLESS MOB IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FASCISTS AHAHAHA. YOUR TEARS JUST STARTED… IN FEE HOURS YALL WILL CRY AND CRY YOUR LUNGS OUT BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE A FLYING Bleep ABIUT YOU MODAFUKING ASSHOLÊ. DUMB B!TCH LIKE YOU.
NOBODY WILL CARE AHOUT YOU USELESS IDIOTIC BASTARD
Re: What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? by KGBKremlin: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Yet, when we say lets break this contraption, you hated us even more for it

Nobody force to be in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chima Ubani's Death - An Unfortunate Incident / Uniben Produces First Female S U G President. . . / Opposition Challenges PDP's Win In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.