Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Trusted & Reliable Paypal Exchanger Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Trusted & Reliable Paypal Exchanger Needed (170 Views)

Reputable PayPal Exchanger Needed. / Trusted, Reliable And Professional Web Designer In Nigeria / Paypal Exchanger Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusted & Reliable Paypal Exchanger Needed by bizfirst: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Greetings.

I have some PayPal funds (GnS) that I'm looking to trade off to an exchanger for Naira.

If you're an honest exchanger and are ready to offer a fair rate, please reply with your WhatsApp number and I'll reach out.

The funds are from some affiliate companies I recommend and 100% clean. I also expect anyone who replies to also be clean and ready to do business with ethics and principles.

Scammers and fraudsters, please, kindly look away.
Re: Trusted & Reliable Paypal Exchanger Needed by RealLordZeus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
bizfirst:
Greetings.

I have some PayPal funds (GnS) that I'm looking to trade off to an exchanger for Naira.

If you're an honest exchanger and are ready to offer a fair rate, please reply with your WhatsApp number and I'll reach out.

The funds are from some affiliate companies I recommend and 100% clean. I also expect anyone who replies to also be clean and ready to do business with ethics and principles.

Try selopay Nigeria, link in signature
Re: Trusted & Reliable Paypal Exchanger Needed by jegaxe(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
bizfirst:
Greetings.

Good evening, interested in buying the PayPal funds,provided the funds are clean. You can chat me up on Whatsapp 0913 4865 619
Re: Trusted & Reliable Paypal Exchanger Needed by bizfirst: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2023
bizfirst:
Greetings.

This offer is now CLOSED.

Thank you all for your time and interest.

(1) (Reply)

Contacting Support For Your Roku TV - Roku Community / What Is The Use Of "Add Me To Search"? / Google Adsence Didn't Send My Pin Till Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.