Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit (34860 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Chibuzoripob: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin cheesy cover the boy balls cool
Latakia:
Imagine say na Obi dey India for G-20 submit, I can tell you that it's people like Obi Cubana, P-Square, Ayeesa Yesufu, Macaroni, Charly Boy, Rufai Oseni Obi go carry go there as people that will attract foreign investors to Nigeria grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Chiefpriestt: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Monster for the disobedients

The indefatigable hero of democracy
You're a scallywag for saying those thrash. I pity your parents
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by matm: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
What's are d benefits of the trip for the masses?
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by dragunov: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by HRMK: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
look at the man all the wailing wailers call a #sickman working round the clock in the last 100days!he simply refused to breakdown!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Latakia(f): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Elibaba1:

They people you just mentioned have attracted hon our and to this country than the bunch of thieves with Tinubu right now.

yes daddy thank you daddy, you are right and that is why all those I mentioned preferred to live in Tinubu Lagos instead of the Anambra Obi Pandora built grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Sirlins(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Baba don jappa
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by WHITELIGHTER: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Naija wey nu join G-20.
This old man en
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Father4all: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mumu man just buying his ways to where he wasn't invited
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by saveman91(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
After here na london he will arrive for medical check up, and also tell his followers to go home
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Viccur(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
ednut1:
they have diplomatic passport
Oh OK. I have always been curious. Thanks
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ekun oko awon igbo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by coputa(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
delejoye:
Long leave the president
Live
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Heffalump(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
NNPC's boss, Mele Kyari is scared to death for his job. Isn't he the one opening teeth in the first pic?
Can't believe he flew all the way to India too

Kyari loves his job more than the way a baby loves mummy's breast. The funny part is that he has finished serving his tenure in NNPC and retired ooh. Still wants to hang on and continue milking the milk tongue

Tinubu should do the needful asap. Life na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by boxypane(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
My President. Its good o. Before they will say you tampered with the tribunal judgement.
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by obontami: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
onlyboyson:
Summit wey b on 9th u dey travel today and ur case get final judgement tomorrow AKPAMU,drug man diaper men's mount

See painment. grin Peter Obi will never rule nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by topyhanky(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Before the baba come back Dem military go done take over.... Laughing

Attention sun-loving home and business owners! If you're ready to say goodbye to sky-high electricity bills and hello to eco-friendly energy, then look no further than JAKOM Solar Co Our expert team will make installing solar panels on your roof as easy as pie. And don't worry about security, we've got you covered with top-of-the-line CCTV installation too.

Best regards
Joshua
JAKOM

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by GeneralPula: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Emeksjames:
Is he shaking/greeting the entourage he came with or he met those people in India?
Those he met. Those that came to receive him from the airport!

Those are Nigeria Officials in India - ambassador etc..

If India president wants to come to Nigeria, he’ll also be receive by India ambassador and other India officials here in Nigeria..
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by adecz: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
I'm always upset when I see this
Mele Kyari dude of NNPC smiling &
enjoying this government.

If this man who destroyed our Petroleum
industry is a free man, why is Emefiele and
EFCCs Bawa in detention❓❓❓

The fraud those people committed are
child's play compared to what happened
in NNPC. Most of what we are suffering
today are fallouts of what went on in
NNPC...

Maybe Tinubus companies benefitted
from the subsidy scam...
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Teenaira: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:
The obidient slayer

Why Obi no go with them naa ?
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣😂🤣😂😂 is just like Nollywood movies

Greatkenny2:
Shaking hands with the same entourage he travelled with? naija lol
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Starhearts: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Monster for the disobedients

The indefatigable hero of democracy

U get sense die
May God continue to be with you

Tomorrow is d-day Peter OBITAARY go hear am
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Igahbarr: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
The Presido take style run from Nigeria when the summit is Saturday! Ebie like say he the fear
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by porthouse7(f): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Greatkenny2:
u don go gather mumu post from x, they landed b4 him
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
He should sack his photographer. This is gory look. Never a good look.
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by AfonjaScud: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Septagon:
Rite fcking time for a military takeover!

Hadley Chase available

You remain adamant, eh ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Peppysco: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Greatkenny2:

I guess you're not aware that Nigeria has an embassy in India and the Nigerian ambassador there plus few selected staff are meant to receive the president. I believe you should know this, but any bad publicity to the president and the country gives you guys erection.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by BItt: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Greatkenny2:
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Greatkenny2: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
porthouse7:
u don go gather mumu post from x, they landed b4 him
Fish brain ... does that dispute the fact I just stated.. e be you slow?
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Wasky101: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Greatkenny2:
Ever heard the words advance team?
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by justtoodark: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Alchemy528:
Oga rest na too much movement kills oo,, you don't have peace of mind any more

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

he still walks better than that basket case called bingo bongo from gabon....

they should be pushin him around in a wheel chair....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Peppysco: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
topyhanky:
Before the baba come back Dem military go done take over.... Laughing

Attention sun-loving home and business owners! If you're ready to say goodbye to sky-high electricity bills and hello to eco-friendly energy, then look no further than JAKOM Solar Co Our expert team will make installing solar panels on your roof as easy as pie. And don't worry about security, we've got you covered with top-of-the-line CCTV installation too.

Best regards
Joshua
JAKOM

You're definitely not a sound business man, not even by an inch. You advertise your business online and at the same time deeply enmersed in political sabotage. You really think the dimwits in your WhatsApp group are the only customers you'll get?
Haven't you seen top business tycoons staying off political matters to avoid any harm or negative public reactions to their businesses? Tony Elumelu, Dangote, Arthur Eze, Mike Adeniga and many more publicly avoided partisan politics cos of the corporate image of their business and here you are, courting unnecessary attention to your business, continue sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.