Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions (11633 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / Lamidi Apapa Denies Withdrawing Obi's Petitions From Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Pandar01: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
How does it look to you guys to see obi Pandora with his Chiamaka fake voice , addressing and lying to the people in the national TV..
😂😂😂😂.
Omo ibo want to be president too for my dear country.

You guys are joking..

1 Like

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Godsonkemz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anytime this APC led government wants to do magu magu (commit fraud), they restrict access to media which is the voice of the masses.
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Padipadi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dshocker:
If the head is rotten/spoilt, then the body is useless.

If the common man cannot get justice from the court, then that country is doomed.
About the election, Tinubu won. So who's the common man in this case?
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Padipadi(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
samtoles:
Nigerians, una dey funny me o.

Pronouncing Obi or Atiku winner of the election will spell doom for Nigeria. There will be civil war, if the civil war will lead to our disintegration, I would have loved it, but nope it won't. We will only suffer for nothing. Economy crumbled, lives lost and what-nots.

This is the reason: If tribunal rules in favour of Obi, Lagos will scatter. And when there is problem in Lagos, there is problem in the whole country. Oluomo and his boys will invade Alaba, Tejuosho, Ladipo and burn shops and businesses, butcher and slaugter Igbo boys like fowl. The Igbo people in the east will retaliate and attack Yoruba people in their region. Hausas will bring out their dagger and decide whose side they want to be on.

If Tribunal rules in favour of Atiku: Yoruba and Igbo people will attack the Hausas in Lagos and the East, They will cry foul. Hausa people will finish all of them in the North. There will be pandemonium all over the North. And trust the Northerners. Them like fight well well.

If Tribunal rules in favour of Tinubu, everyone will move on. Only few complain here and there for a few days and thats it. Everyone is somehow already accepting their fate with Tinubu, so its nothing new.

If Tribunal says rule for re-election, there will be wastage of resources. We will spend a fortune on this. The president and his ministers and all the govt officials will lose focus on fixing the economy and everyone will be about the election. And we will move backwards again.
There will also be massive rigging again, and this time, the man with the most money will win, and we know who that is. Tinubu will win by massive landslide. He will rig the hell out of every state and buy everyone all over again.

My verdict: Tribunal should leave Tinubu alone.

Apt
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣😂🤣🤣 you for pitty the useless supporter help with your ride ...... But I don't know the joy they drive seeing that a man has no vision of moving the country 🇳🇬 forward and they keep supporting him

ThiefnubuBandit:
Only 100 days in office, the Iragbiji criminal drug sniffer has plunged the country into untold hardship. I saw one of his useless idiotic supporters this evening trekking in the rain. I know the guy but I zoom leave the mumu.

1 Like

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by garfield1: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Built2last:
We did not say Tribunal should rule in favour of Obi.

We did not say Tribunal should declare Atiku winner

We did not say Tribunal should affirm Tinubu as president

Our ask is simple.

Look at the evidence before you. Follow our constitution.

Failure to do that, you are calling for anarchy.

Justice must be seen to have been served

Which evidences are before the tribunal

1 Like

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by garfield1: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
samsongbemisola:
What are legal and judicial factors that will favour Tinubu

Atiku and obi failed to prove their case

2 Likes

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by onuman: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:
All this epistle when Tinubu already won

Tinubu can't win. If he is given go ahead, Nigeria lost.
It becomes a country of soulless people. A former drug lord can't be allowed to preside over any country in the 21st century. Worse, Tinubu did not even win 25% of Abuja votes as required by the constitution of Nigeria. False alarm of Computer glitch threw up Tinubu as president. Election rerun is due.
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Manboye: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2023
i dont think good news will come out from that tomorrow report
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by degreatstalion: 12:27am On Sep 06, 2023
samtoles:

Pronouncing Obi or Atiku winner of the election will spell doom for Nigeria. There will be civil war, if the civil war will lead to our disintegration, I would have loved it, but nope it won't. We will only suffer for nothing. Economy crumbled, lives lost and what-nots.

This is the reason: If tribunal rules in favour of Obi, Lagos will scatter. And when there is problem in Lagos, there is problem in the whole country. Oluomo and his boys will invade Alaba, Tejuosho, Ladipo and burn shops and businesses, butcher and slaugter Igbo boys like fowl. The Igbo people in the east will retaliate and attack Yoruba people in their region. Hausas will bring out their dagger and decide whose side they want to be on.

If Tribunal rules in favour of Atiku: Yoruba and Igbo people will attack the Hausas in Lagos and the East, They will cry foul. Hausa people will finish all of them in the North. There will be pandemonium all over the North. And trust the Northerners. Them like fight well well.

If Tribunal rules in favour of Tinubu, everyone will move on. Only few complain here and there for a few days and thats it. Everyone is somehow already accepting their fate with Tinubu, so its nothing new.

If Tribunal says rule for re-election, there will be wastage of resources. We will spend a fortune on this. The president and his ministers and all the govt officials will lose focus on fixing the economy and everyone will be about the election. And we will move backwards again.
There will also be massive rigging again, and this time, the man with the most money will win, and we know who that is. Tinubu will win by massive landslide. He will rig the hell out of every state and buy everyone all over again.

Useless analysis!

2 Likes

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by complexstuffs(m): 12:27am On Sep 06, 2023
meum:
Judgment wey Aunty May May don use style leak for event?😂😂😂

E no go different from wetin we know already. Who go bet?

Make una Dey play!

Nobody go bet with you abeg..

You just chop OBIDIENTS money
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by complexstuffs(m): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2023
SoftP:
Nothing will change me from being obedient;

But I’ve completely lost hope in our judiciary system.

The reality of the matter is; no judge in Nigeria has the balls to unseat a seating president!

Their judgement will be lopsided

No one will unseat a sitting president who won a fair election

1 Like

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by meum: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2023
complexstuffs:

Nobody go bet with you abeg..

You just chop OBIDIENTS money

Everybody know say dem no Dey give shishi na. Shey na me wey no follow dem come chop OBIDIENTS money? How?
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by complexstuffs(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2023
meum:

Everybody know say dem no Dey give shishi na. Shey na me wey no follow dem come chop OBIDIENTS money? How?

Lol... I actually thought I typed "you just want to chop OBIDIENTS money"
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by meum: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2023
complexstuffs:

Lol... I actually thought I typed "you just want to chop OBIDIENTS money"
I thought so too but I said make I answer as I see am😂
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by asiga(m): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2023
PDP and Labour party just dey waste precious time and money. Tinubu will be affirmed winner later today and those use to crying will still cry and curse and abuse everyone.
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Desusi: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailytrust.com/parties-optimistic-as-tribunal-rules-on-atiku-obis-petitions-tomorrow/
Can some one summarizes this long story in a sentence? Why are we like this?its said that ENI EBI NPA KII GBO WAASU,meaning, no amount of preaching will suffices for a hungry person. Tinubu should do the needful now!
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by 43Ronin: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Earlier, the Department of State Services (DSS) had warned against violent protests over the outcome of the proceedings.
cheesy
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by GrandTempestPro: 1:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Did you conduct your assignment with coverage of 61% polling agents and bvas to depict or expose overvoting? QED
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by PecE2Make: 2:36am On Sep 06, 2023
It is in this judgment we will know the real enemy of Nigeria. Either the judiciary or the Satan.

In this judgment we will know if they are impartial Judges in the debate we used to have back then in secondary school or corrupt Judges.

All eyes are on the judiciary
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by PecE2Make: 3:02am On Sep 06, 2023
It is in this judgment we will really know if we have impartial Judges or corrupt Judges

It is in this judgment we will know if the
scales representing impartiality and a sword to symbolising power is true

We will know if Nigeria 🇳🇬 Judges will face front or back.

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by shepherd316: 3:20am On Sep 06, 2023
It's stupidity to expect a righteous judgement from these judges, every odd favours Tinubu victory, it's also stupidity to think the citizens will accept their magic. They know we are prepared for them but they don't know how far we ready to go in protecting our mandate.

1 Like

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by WATCHOVER(m): 3:25am On Sep 06, 2023
samtoles:

You lie big time

1 Like

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by casppyjay: 3:26am On Sep 06, 2023
post=125606095:
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted for our Leader,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are optimistic that their votes will count.

A better and more prosperous country of our dreams is all we want.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2023
It's already been arranged and planned....let's not waste our time!
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by highchief1: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Righthussle:
History will be made tomorrow. I'll tell my grandchildren I witnessed it.
history of what?will you also tell your grand children what weed did to you
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by kk2027: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2023
samtoles:

Very senseless analysis of agbado fellow
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Righthussle: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2023
highchief1:
history of what?will you also tell your grand children what weed did to you

Calm down. Your father is not Tinubu or Atiku or Obi.
My father is not Tinubu or Atiku or Obi . Why must we start insulting each other for these men. Make we go find food chop abeg.
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Kusu12: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Exercise in futulity, another gnashing of teeth loading today.
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Blacktruth: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Finally, dis country don go , chaii .
Re: Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions by Tareq1105: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:
Revalidation of his Excellency Tinubu's victory is inevitable

Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Grill Betta Edu Today / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, Lagos, 3 Dead - Metronaija.com (Pics) / FG Reconstitutes Boards Of Agencies, Parastatals In Education Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.