Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Incessant Debit From Atm Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incessant Debit From Atm Machine (93 Views)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incessant Debit From Atm Machine by MILLERMannn: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
I used an atm machine this morning to withdraw. Unfortunately, there is no money in the atm but my account was deducted.
I am using this medium to ask if there is a way of sending code or message to the respective bank to enable such money to be refunded. The money can be the last amount on someone. This that bank will not still open tomorrow. Pls someone should help.
Re: Incessant Debit From Atm Machine by nifemi25(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Go to your bank tomorrow to lodge a complain... it will be reversed
Re: Incessant Debit From Atm Machine by gentility411(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
U can also e-mail ur bank customer care with a screenshot of the debit alert, stating d details if d issue. Expect a reversal im 24hrs after following d proceedure

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me For Your CAC Registration / The Evolution Of Point Of Sale Systems: From Cash Registers To Digital Solutions / Sending Parcels To Olabisi Onabanjo University From Lagos Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.