Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Get Your Business Registered Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Business Registered Today (88 Views)

Get Your Business Registered Today With CAC And Become The CEO Officially / Get Your Business Registered Today @ Affordable Rate. / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Having Your Business Registered With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Registered Today by Detruthng: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dear business owners!

STOP CALLING YOURSELF CEO OR FOUNDER WHEN YOUR BUSINESS OR NGO IS NOT REGISTERED WITH CAC YOU DON'T HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO THAT NAME.

Now, let me explain to you just in case you think I don't know what I'm saying.

You see, as a service provider to the Cooperate Affairs Commission ( CAC), I have seen a lot of business owners that spend years building a brand or business name that is not theirs due to ignorance, or should I say because of PROCRASTINATION.

It's at the point they wanted to do the name registration that is when they discover that someone else has already registered the business name as theirs.

And as far as the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) is concern it's first-come, first-serve registration basis they operate.

If you like your business has existed for 10 years, and someone just started yesterday and both of you have the same business name in mind.

If the individual took the bold step to do the name registration before you, that name can never be yours again.

The day you'll wake up to do the needful, CAC will ask you to use another name because someone now has a legal right to the name.

Now, this is not a nice experience at all when you consider the pain of building a business name.

That's why I'm here advising you to make hey while the sun shine

Call| whatapp| 07016944409

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Effective Strategies For Optimizing Adult Ad Campaigns? / Payoneer Best Rate Ever / Nerdblip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.