Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele (31010 Views)

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by TemmyT002(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2023
If it doesn't favour Obi, it doesn't favour Nigeria.
Only Obi really cares about Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by Acekidc4(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2023
Chidex50:

Hahaha hahaha! Obi dey give you and your miserable generations higher BP.I love that!

Be there Whining your Destiny 🙄
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by phemmyfour: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
Ellu-P 😄😄😄
Not a rocket science
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by Exceed15: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Who doesn’t know this truth

The only truth I know is that the person you voted for has plunged Nigerians into more hardship and sufferings.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by Greattha: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Thought as much...you're in your 20s so having bag of rice at home is your life achievement cos you're obviouslyan slowpoke..then It's a waste of time engaging you.

You've only confirmed you're a tout.

Congrats on your Bag of rice.

Idiot.

Inobeyourmate:
Were, you think nah everybody Dey live miserable life wey you Dey live? As a matter of fact, I Dey even buy rice in bags put for house, I still Dey my 20’s, so everything good for here were, nah you Dey here deh lament 🤣🤣💔💔😝😝
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Dey Play 🙄🙄

Remove sentiments, affiliation, politics.

Go read Peter Obi biography and Tinubu biography.

Come back and tell me which sound so enticing.

No lie. I know you love Tinubu, but remove all .
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by Inobeyourmate: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Greattha:
Thought as much...you're in your 20s so having bag of rice at home is your life achievement cos you're obviouslyan slowpoke..then It's a waste of time engaging you.

You've only confirmed you're a tout.

Congrats on your Bag of rice.

Idiot.

lol, you thought everybody is living the miserable life your living, that's just a knockout for you and every other mumu like you wey dey here, no be mouth,the time you dey my age, them no even born your papa well make you afford half bag of rice, were Omo eru 😀😀😀😀😀
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by AskNgige2: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
As for Tinubu victoria acerta. Tinubu is not Ngige. Do not compare Anambra to Nigeria. Obi will lose.

Ask Ngige how far
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige how far
You can compare Ngige to Tinubu. Anambra is not Fedral Republic of Nigeria. Who is obi? Who is Ngige? Both are below Tinubu. Obi is a low level politician. You go know today.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by Earthquakes: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
Why's it so important to you that Tinubu must win Lagos. Is he the governor of Lagos? Is he the minister of FCT? Tinubu is an indigene. People vote their preferred candidates based on their individual preferences for them. What you are simply trying to imply here is most of the people that supported obi did so because he's igbo. It's no surprise they vote based on tribal affiliation in that region. Yorubas on the other hand are very diverse people. They're spread out in different groups and cultures and ways of lie. You can't expect them to come out enmass to support one person like zombies because they are not tribalistic

So nasarrawa, Niger, plateau etc and even Lagos are now Igbos too, or are you saying the Rivers given to tinubu are all yorubas?? How many Yoruba compared to Igbos in Rivers or Lagos??
We know the truth and only the truth will set us free
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by burp18: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Earthquakes:

So nasarrawa, Niger, plateau etc and even Lagos are now Igbos too, or are you saying the Rivers given to tinubu are all yorubas?? How many Yoruba compared to Igbos in Rivers or Lagos??
We know the truth and only the truth will set us free
The double standard. So it's totally okay and it's seen as normal if Obi wins Lagos but it is rigging if Tinubu wins Rivers state? Is Rivers state in the south east? Abi you drink kerosene?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by OnyeOgboni: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Fake prophet..we already know.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by Ssst: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Is you it will favor,man of God
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by TruthinAction: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
nobody cares about unknown gun. I mean, they turn around to start terrorizing thesame people they claim to be protecting. If the FG wanted to put an end to the activities of UGM, they'd have declared a state of emergency. Anything that moves will be shot at . They did it in Yobe when book Haram activities was at an all time high and it completely ended the presence of BH terrorist.

I hope they will not conclude the judgment at midnight? We are watching.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by Gee64: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Rigged judgement...methinks!
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige how far
I told
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige how far
I told you. I hope you have learnt
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige sup
Can you now see?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by AskNgige2: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
I told you. I hope you have learnt

Still ask Ngige how far
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by AskNgige2: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Can you now see?

Still ask Ngige how far
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
AskNgige2:

Still ask Ngige how far
Ngige is not Tinubu. Obi is down
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
AskNgige2:

Still ask Ngige how far
You are using that to console yourself, right?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by AskNgige2: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Ngige is not Tinubu. Obi is down
Go and ask Ngige
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
AskNgige2:
Go and ask Ngige
Obi can never be president
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by AskNgige2: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi can never be president

Still ask Ngige
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele by donnie(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2023
burp18:
You're the one complaining. You're obviously the one suffering. 😆😆😆

No, not everyone is selfish. There are folks who fight for others. I'm not hungry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? / How Jonathan Signed Himself Into Trouble With Fourth Amendment Bill 2015 / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu Absent as Buhari Unveils Tinubu’s Campaign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.