Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" (14201 Views)

Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) / Key Haven Homes : Affordable Luxury Bungalow Units From 12M In Bogije, Ajah / Buy Gates For Your Homes Affordable Prices Call 08182481552 For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by onajo2000(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2023
It a scam because it cheap at that amount
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by dinkyicon: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2023
jmoore:
I suspected that the advert was a scam.
it does t look like a scam na.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Chetas81(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2023
Acidosis:

Nairaland don dey promote scammers.
YOU MEAN THE ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN BRING FRAUD TO NAIRALAND
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by emmy512: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2023
To those who don't read.
It didn't state that it's a scam.

What this just means is that whoever owns havens home biz by landtech doesn't have the right to use haven homes for business in the same sector.

The owner of the havens homes which is a registered trademark already doesn't want us to mistake this haven homes for theirs.

And so want the haven homes real estate to seize using that name

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by dinkyicon: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2023
Waist:

Then explain
oga it doesnt look like a scam. The havens home is not the name of the company but an estate by a company
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by azpekuliar: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2023
jmoore:

and Seun don collect im moni
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Newsstories1: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2023
"Things are not Going well For Us" Happie Boys Say-Beg Apostle Chibuzor and Nigerians For Forgiveness

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcoW1Rrgmg
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by odutolu1(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2023
jmoore:

So a disclaimer of a brand dissociating its name from a product makes it a scam? Your education is a waste bro.

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by onlyboyson(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Templarlandry will say it's obidients and IPOB

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Most users on this forum are criminals. Am telling you. So many thieves on this forum.

Some men, now open accounts as a female. So disgusting. angry.

Some women, here are as well, mentally disabled, due to bad choices. And their poverty mentality.

So shameful
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by odutolu1(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2023
dinkyicon:
oga it doesnt look like a scam. The havens home is not the name of the company but an estate by a company

Hybrid Landtech is the name of the company who posted the ad. And Havens Cottage is the name of their estate product which you can find here: https://hybridlandtech.com/havens-cottage/

Now when they want to market their housing project, they say Havens Homes. Havens Cottage is the product name. And Haven Homes is just a derived name for their home products in Havens Cottage. Where's the infringement in that if not this other brand that's chasing clout?

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Adeneeyee84: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2023
Wodu89:

It's not a scam. Nigerian youths and comprehension problems. Learn to read before you jump to your myopic conclusions
Oga go to court with your comprehension
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by GYBABA(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2023
onlyboyson:
Templarlandry will say it's obidients and IPOB

grin That guy is very foolish. It's like he's programmed like a robot to always involve Obedients & IPOB in everything. To hell with IPOB, I don't believe in their struggles but just the idiot see my comment, automatically I've become Obi ass licker or IPOB didirin omo. He's done it so much that it's becoming annoying. Sometimes I wonder if he has a meaningful life or something else to do.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Wodu89: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Adeneeyee84:

Oga go to court with your comprehension

Atypical of Nigerian youth mentality. Keep your folly to yourself
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Wodu89: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2023
odutolu1:

Hybrid Landtech is the name of the company who posted the ad. And Havens Cottage is the name of their estate product which you can find here: https://hybridlandtech.com/havens-cottage/

Now when they want to market their housing project, they say Havens Homes. Havens Cottage is the product name. And Haven Homes is just a derived name for their home products in Havens Cottage. Where's the infringement in that if not this other brand that's chasing clout?

The haven in the phrase introducing Haven Homes is almost an adverb/adjective, whereas in the ordinary haven Homes, haven is a noun. The op is just chasing clout and being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by LEGITLAND(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2023
brutustech:
[b]DISCLAIMER

Good day , nairaland has reached out to HAVENS COTTAGE and immediately we acted on it to correct the typographical error as seen
https://www.nairaland.com/7823804/introducing-havens-cottage-affordable-luxury

Hybridlandtech limited is a registered company adding value to the country and commerce at large , 4 property locations and have been allocating to customers.

Greenville poka, Greenville 2 ishiwo, Havens Cottage NOFORIJA and homeville ijako EPE.

If you check well , you will see the name HAVENS COTTAGE NOFORIJA.

YOU CAN REACH OUT TO US FOR PROFITABLE REALESTATE PRODUCT .

THANK YOU

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by onlyboyson(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2023
GYBABA:

grin That guy is very foolish. It's like he's programmed like a robot to always involve Obedients & IPOB in everything. To hell with IPOB, I don't believe in their struggles but just the idiot see my comment, automatically I've become Obi ass licker or IPOB didirin omo. He's done it so much that it's becoming annoying. Sometimes I wonder if he has a meaningful life or something else to do.

I don't know if the guy is a robot 🤖 he always carry IPOB and obi matter for head like they paid him to wail here in nairaland and he is always first to comment in Obi or Ipob matter🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Appletek: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2023
mrvitalis:
Any Igbo investing in this rubbish is a mu.mu

You want them to come to the East so you can kidnap and kill them.

Why Psquare run comot Anambra?
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by Focusmind: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2023
......but this bungalow design is lovely.....if you call a typical engineer to transform the plan to reality, you will see a different thing altogether.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by odutolu1(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2023
onajo2000:
It a scam because it cheap at that amount

While others were saying it's expensive. Which way na?
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by dinkyicon: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2023
odutolu1:

exactly. There is no infringement anywhere.
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by mrvitalis(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Appletek:

You want them to come to the East so you can kidnap and kill them.

Why Psquare run comot Anambra?
The ones building in the east have been killed?
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by assholemods: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
remoc29:
Lol, as president use money to cover people eyes Nigerians scammer go increase this yr, because now people don see say legit no dey too pay again, well i trust God.
Must you comment?
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by pacespot(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acidosis:

Nairaland and scammers are like 5&6

The first scam I experienced in the purchasing of data bundle from SME data reseller was from this site.
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by remoc29: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
assholemods:

Must you comment?
must u?
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by phemmyfour: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acidosis:

In that thread, somebody attacked me of spoiling other people's business

We too dey allow emotion to cloud our judgement in this Country. Seun should be careful with what he brings to the fp cos he will be charged as an accomplice when the matter reach court.
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by odutolu1(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:
In that thread, somebody attacked me of spoiling other people's business

We too dey allow emotion to cloud our judgement in this Country. Seun should be careful with what he brings to the fp cos he will be charged as an accomplice when the matter reach court.

Don't say what you dont know. It's right if you've made investigations and found they are what you think they are. What do you know about them? Let's hear
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by phemmyfour: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2023
odutolu1:

Don't say what you dont know. It's right if you've made investigations and found they are what you think they are. What do you know about them? Let's hear
You don't even know me. Why make your assumption about me right. If you think they are legit, go ahead and do biz with them, I will be here to drink your tears when you open a thread of lamentation
Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by odutolu1(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2023
phemmyfour:
You don't even know me. Why make your assumption about me right. If you think they are legit, go ahead and do biz with them, I will be here to drink your tears when you open a thread of lamentation

I say what I say because I've bought a plot with them. Allocated 100%. Ishiwo, Epe tollgate. I've also been to this Haven Cottage Homes. It's in Noforija. They do inspections every month. They hire buses for transport. It's free. Go see what they offer. Moral of it: don't always assume or generalize.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" by descarado: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
odutolu1:

I say what I say because I've bought a plot with them. Allocated 100%. Ishiwo, Epe tollgate. I've also been to this Haven Cottage Homes. It's in Noforija. They do inspections every month. They hire buses for transport. It's free. Go see what they offer. They'll even give you free menu menu. Moral of it: don't always assume or generalize.
You post like a marketer rather than a buyer.
Make it real. Adults with brain still dey here

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fire Fighters Rescue 3 Children From Burning House In Lagos / 7 Things To Do Before Investing In Property / Buy Full 30 Tonnes Trailer Granite At The Best Price in Town!!....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.