Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (826351 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
MANGAM: Thanks for ur quick response. Will mail u

You welcome sir

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Abdullah1: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
F Emmy please how much will it cost to clear a 2008 Or 2009 mercedes GL 450 Or lexus 2009 gx 460 roro grimaldi terminal

aBAL 450
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by stechi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
femmy2010:

"African Time" means till evening.
If he doesn't show up today then call me on 08036363467 so i can arrange someone to go with you to the port tomorrow morning so you guys can know exactly what the problem is.

Interestingly, I sent him a stinker SMS and he immediately called me and opened up saying that he was facing a problem rectifying some typographical error noticed on the vehicle documents as against what is seen on the vehicle. Although that he was through with the last stage and he is in the vehicle at that moment driving it out of the terminal but incidentally he can't drive down to my house because he needs to get back to continue other jobs at the terminal.I replied telling him "no problem,I am on my way to your house now".

I got to his house this evening and the vehicle was parked there with all the items intact. We got talking and I poured out my dissatisfaction in his action in as much as all the blame was not on only him but to be shared with the shipper('cos of the error on the document).I am only disappointed because he did not come out plain to me from the beginning and despite my explanation to him as to why I need the vehicle out on-time because of the conversion and onward movement to the East for an important occassion on the 18th of this month.

Bottomline, all suspicion would have been avoided if he was plain with his challenges from the onset,regardless of the fact that I have already paid him his complete charges. But he kept giving assurances that he was taking control of the process and yet I am not seeing the vehicle as at when promised until today. Who knows,if I had not sent the stinker SMS or insisted on going to his house,maybe it would have been another tale.

Next stage now is to face the mechanic that would change the dashboard to LHD......may God see me through,Amen.

Thanks @femmy,looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
stechi:

Interestingly, I sent him a stinker SMS and he immediately called me and opened up saying that he was facing a problem rectifying some typographical error noticed on the vehicle documents as against what is seen on the vehicle. Although that he was through with the last stage and he is in the vehicle at that moment driving it out of the terminal but incidentally he can't drive down to my house because he needs to get back to continue other jobs at the terminal.I replied telling him "no problem,I am on my way to your house now".

I got to his house this evening and the vehicle was parked there with all the items intact. We got talking and I poured out my dissatisfaction in his action in as much as all the blame was not on only him but to be shared with the shipper('cos of the error on the document).I am only disappointed because he did not come out plain to me from the beginning and despite my explanation to him as to why I need the vehicle out on-time because of the conversion and onward movement to the East for an important occassion on the 18th of this month.

Bottomline, all suspicion would have been avoided if he was plain with his challenges from the onset,regardless of the fact that I have already paid him his complete charges. But he kept giving assurances that he was taking control of the process and yet I am not seeing the vehicle as at when promised until today. Who knows,if I had not sent the stinker SMS or insisted on going to his house,maybe it would have been another tale.

Next stage now is to face the mechanic that would change the dashboard to LHD......may God see me through,Amen.

Thanks @femmy,looking forward to doing business with you.

Thank Goodness it ended well.

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Abdullah1: F Emmy please how much will it cost to clear a 2008 Or 2009 mercedes GL 450 Or lexus 2009 gx 460 roro grimaldi terminal

aBAL 450

2008 GL450 - N1.8m
2009 GL450 - N2m
2009 GX460 - N1.650m

To get a better deal,kindly ship it roro on Sallaum Lines.

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Abdullah1: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thanks Femmy. Well appreciated
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Abdullah1: Thanks Femmy. Well appreciated

You welcome sir

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by donjoewizy(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Hello Femi…Whats the price of clearing a 2007 GL450 via container/Highlander 2004/1999 toyota camry

My email is dollarspurchase@gmail.com ...
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2014
donjoewizy: Hello Femi…Whats the price of clearing a 2007 GL450 via container/Highlander 2004/1999 toyota camry

Morning Sir,
What is the name of the shipping line they are coming on?

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
donjoewizy: Hello Femi…Whats the price of clearing a 2007 GL450 via container/Highlander 2004/1999 toyota camry

Good evening sir,
Nice talking to you earlier.
N1.150m for the 07 GL450,N300k for the 99 Camry,N550k for the 04 Highlander.

Thanks and very much looking forward to transacting with you.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
cleared and delivered

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Working for you.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by collizo82: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2014
Pls Femmy how much will cost to clear a 2005 honda accord (EOD)..it's coming from Atlanta USA via Roro...your urgent reply will be appreciated
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2014
collizo82: Pls Femmy how much will cost to clear a 2005 honda accord (EOD)..it's coming from Atlanta USA via Roro...your urgent reply will be appreciated

N420k

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2014
i purchased a 2010 toyota venza and also a 2010 toyota camry hybrid.. i would like to know the exact cost of clearing.. this vehicles and the desirable shipping line to minimize additional cost.... Thank you sire!!!
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by opsynea2j(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Hello Mr Femi. Pls what's the total cost to clear a 2001 Hyundri sante fe SUV in lagos port,Nigeriba. Car coming in from Baltimore MD, USA. What's the best and safest shipping line to use ?

Email : opsynea2j2007@gmail.com
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
ceoosaz: i purchased a 2010 toyota venza and also a 2010 toyota camry hybrid.. i would like to know the exact cost of clearing.. this vehicles and the desirable shipping line to minimize additional cost.... Thank you sire!!!

Good morning sir are they going to be in container or roro and which shipping are you intend to use
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2014
opsynea2j: Hello Mr Femi. Pls what's the total cost to clear a 2001 Hyundri sante fe SUV in lagos port,Nigeriba. Car coming in from Baltimore MD, USA. What's the best and safest shipping line to use ?

Goodmorning sir 300k wil get it clear put on aes or salum line
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2014
collizo82: Pls Femmy how much will cost to clear a 2005 honda accord (EOD)..it's coming from Atlanta USA via Roro...your urgent reply will be appreciated
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
couvaninigLtd:
Good morning sir are they going to be in container or roro and which shipping are you intend to use

RoRo.. please i would like to know the exact amount in clearing this cars and also, the shipping line to use. remember its a 2010 toyota camry and also 2010 venza... thanks for your response.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
ceoosaz:

RoRo.. please i would like to know the exact amount in clearing this cars and also, the shipping line to use. remember its a 2010 toyota camry and also 2010 venza... thanks for your response.
Camry 1.2 venza 1.4 kindly use salum or AES
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
couvaninigLtd:
Camry 1.2 venza 1.4 kindly use salum or AES

are this prices negotiable? i met another agent on NL who i called and is willing to do the 2010 camry for 900k.. is this genuine.. ?? is this within the clearing range?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
ceoosaz:

are this prices negotiable? i met another agent on NL who i called and is willing to do the 2010 camry for 900k.. is this genuine.. ?? is this within the clearing range?
sir 2010 camry 900k while 2010 venza #1.150m respectively

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
A query was clearly directed to me "Femmy" and I responded and yet you guys still went and re-answered an already answered one.
Is that right or ethical? COUVANILTD(NLers should be careful of this username cos his quote of N300k for a 2001 Santa Fe Jeep baffles me.
NLers shouldn't get themselves entangled in a web of "Oga I need more cash" or a total loss of their hard earned cash.
I think it is time for the Moderator to CLOSE this thread and all claiming to be clearing agent stick to their varying threads started by them(My humble self included).

Thanks all and do feel free to visit our other thread or email us at duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more customs clearing information.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
opsynea2j: Hello Mr Femi. Pls what's the total cost to clear a 2001 Hyundri sante fe SUV in lagos port,Nigeriba. Car coming in from Baltimore MD, USA. What's the best and safest shipping line to use ?

Good afternoon sir,
Do pardon the delayed response.
N430k would get the 2001 Santa Fe cleared and do feel free to ship it RORO on any shipping line excluding HOEGH AUTOLINER.

Note - Be very careful of those phantom quotes been reeled out on this thread so you don't get cowed.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010: A query was clearly directed to me "Femmy" and I responded and yet you guys still went and re-answered an already answered one.
Is that right or ethical? COUVANILTD(NLers should be careful of this username cos his quote of N300k for a 2001 Santa Fe Jeep baffles me.
NLers shouldn't get themselves entangled in a web of "Oga I need more cash" or a total loss of their hard earned cash.
I think it is time for the Moderator to CLOSE this thread and all claiming to be clearing agent stick to their varying threads started by them(My humble self included).

Thanks all and do feel free to visit our other thread or email us at duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more customs clearing information.
@femmy2010 we are nt that type of agent u think if you earn 10 with a good job you wil get more customer rather than over charge d customer thinks of this my oga at d top a good name is better than silver and gold those who have work with us know what we are saying

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
couvaninigLtd:
@femmy2010 we are nt that type of agent u think a good name is better than silver and gold thanks
Oga femmy I believe u can't win d whole Nairalander's because we have a lot clearing agent and importers in the forum,bros what will be urs will be don't b a greed bro,because I believe someone start dis. Thread for enquiry,u didn't open it neither u started,bros share up with ur brodas nah

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
couvaninigLtd:
@femmy2010 we are nt that type of agent u think if you earn 10 with a good job you wil get more customer rather than over charge d customer thinks of this my oga at d top a good name is better than silver and gold those who have work with us know what we are saying

If you are REAL then explain to the house how N300k would duly clear a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe.
I have gone through Mr Oliverj's thread and seems to know what he is doing and can testify to this that the quote u gave for a 2001 Santa Fe Jeep is a pure FLUKE.
I am not here to disturb anybody's biz but to protect NLers from been cowed and promote the integrity of our trade.

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
oliverjiad: Oga femmy I believe u can't win d whole Nairalander's because we have a lot clearing agent and importers in the forum,bros what will be urs will be don't b a greed bro,because I believe someone start dis. Thread for enquiry,u didn't open it neither u started,bros share up with ur brodas nah

OliverJ,
Sentiments aside,didnt he erred with his N300k for clearing a 2001 Santa Fe?

Be frank with your response my friend.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
couvaninigLtd:
Goodmorning sir 300k wil get it clear put on aes or salum line

Here in quote.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
femmy2010:

If you are REAL then explain to the house how N300k would duly clear a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe.
I have gone through Mr Oliverj's thread and seems to know what he is doing and can testify to this that the quote u gave for a 2001 Santa Fe Jeep is a pure FLUKE.
I am not here to disturb anybody's biz but to protect NLers from been cowed and promote the integrity of our trade.

Thanks
Oga femy total duty is 217 856 then hw much did u want to pay shipping and terminal charges release and so i hope im cleared know
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
oliverjiad: Oga femmy I believe u can't win d whole Nairalander's because we have a lot clearing agent and importers in the forum,bros what will be urs will be don't b a greed bro,because I believe someone start dis. Thread for enquiry,u didn't open it neither u started,bros share up with ur brodas nah
My brother let him know is nt we all agent that are greedy

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (516) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.