Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (822786 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by uchman(m): 3:56am On Aug 05, 2021
kayceeink:
I have given my brother your contact

Please i will buy the parts in your container with a good price and immediate payment, if you so wish Sir,
Lets just share contact...
Thanks

Thanks bro
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by scholarseyi: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Please how many days to arrival of ship that the telex release will be sent?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
scholarseyi:

Your telex should have been sent to u 4 days to ship's arrival
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by pobeaf(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sallum line,

Pls kindly give me a moderate clearing price for Highlander 06 coming with sallum roro

oliverjiad:
what the shipping 3
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
pobeaf:
Sallum line,

Pls kindly give me a moderate clearing price for Highlander 06 coming with sallum roro

okay will let u know

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
scholarseyi:
at lease 3 to 4days
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
pobeaf:
Sallum line,

580k for the highlander 06

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please where is clarion terminal located and what's it's current state
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
RayRay06677:
Please where is clarion terminal located and what's it's current state
clarion terminal is at alakija bus stop opposite festac bus stop by lasu badagary express road,currently there's a mad situation there all consignment on the last vessel that berth at timcan was transferred to the bonded terminal unknowingly to either agent or importer

Please u need to breason with your agent as the current situation is annoying

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by easyboy2345(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pls kindly give me a moderate clearing price for Nissan maxima 2000 and Toyota Avalon 2010
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
How much to clear Suzuki every wagon 2005.
I mean mini bus. Oooo
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 1:08am On Aug 08, 2021
easyboy2345:
Pls kindly give me a moderate clearing price for Nissan maxima 2000 and Toyota Avalon 2010
Nissan maxima 2000:#510k
Avalon 2010:#800k

Regards

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 1:09am On Aug 08, 2021
Luckydubby7:
How much to clear Suzuki every wagon 2005.
I mean mini bus. Oooo

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2021
oliverjiad:

Jaid
Hmm
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Luckydubby7:

Hmm
though nah mini but the duty payable makes a bit different to clear

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2021
pobeaf:

Thank you bros.
Pls how much is clearing cost for:
Corolla 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014. Full duty pls

Corolla 2011:#800k
2012 corolla:#880k
2013 corolla:#1m
2014 corolla:#1.2m

Regards

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2021
oliverjiad:
clarion terminal is at alakija bus stop opposite festac bus stop by lasu badagary express road,currently there's a mad situation there all consignment on the last vessel that berth at timcan was transferred to the bonded terminal unknowingly to either agent or importer

Jaid
Thanks buddie, my car arrived since 6/6/2021, was just worried. Agent even fraudulently asked for demurrage which was accepted but this clarion story started. I will exercise more patience as advise. Thanks again
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2021
oliverjiad:

Jaid

With this crazy situation, what's the possibility of clearing car and timeline. How long more can it take to clear car at that terminal considering the crazy situation
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2021
RayRay06677:

Thanks buddie, my car arrived since 6/6/2021, was just worried. Agent even fraudulently asked for demurrage which was accepted but this clarion story started. I will exercise more patience as advise. Thanks again
Heya all agent are having strong issue with that terminal u can imagine a car came in since on the 6th of June and its yet to be out,those people are just compound ones problem the more

Please u just need to be patient

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2021
RayRay06677:

With this crazy situation, what's the possibility of clearing car and timeline. How long more can it take to clear car at that terminal considering the crazy situation
well I believe this week we matching to things would be resolved

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2021
oliverjiad:
well I believe this week we matching to things would be resolved

Jaid

Thanks, soothing and relieved to wait a week further
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2021
oliverjiad:
though nah mini but the duty payable makes a bit different to clear

Jaid
OK
I wanted to buy from Japan
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
RayRay06677:

Thanks, soothing and relieved to wait a week further
okay
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Luckydubby7:

OK
I wanted to buy from Japan
okay
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
All importers should please note that Consignee Name in their Bill of Lading must have FIRS TIN

Any Consignee whose name is not on the Custom Database will be required to go to FIRS to get a TIN

The era of using similar name to process work for clients is over
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
oliverjiad:
okay

Master, what's the situation at the clarion terminal
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
RayRay06677:

Master, what's the situation at the clarion terminal
baba everywhere hard here washing they've been promising us today tomorrow,I think the woman whom happened to be the owner was suppose to pay a certain money to the government which is yet to pay that's why all this delay

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
oliverjiad:
baba everywhere hard here washing they've been promising us today tomorrow,I think the woman whom happened to be the owner was suppose to pay a certain money to the government which is yet to pay that's why all this delay

Jaid

What happens to goods there if she fails to pay? Will keep checking on you to know when activities resume so I can visit. Traveling now is waste of funds. Thanks bro
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
RayRay06677:

What happens to goods there if she fails to pay? Will keep checking on you to know when activities resume so I can visit. Traveling now is waste of funds. Thanks bro
well she'll definitely pay,the only thing I see here is that your agent would request for demourage which he's not aware of neither you
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Healthquest: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
kaysy:
How to calculate Total Cost of Clearing vehicles at the Tincan Island Port via RORO
Example of how to calculate the Import Duty of your vehicle, let’s say Toyota Corolla 2004.

SOLUTION:
The CIF Value of a used Toyota Corolla 2004 is usually around $1,886 (Kindly take the amount you purchased your vehicle to be your CIF Value). Also note that CIF Value is usually in US Dollar, so if the cost of your vehicle at the country you are buying from is not in USD, please convert it to USD at https://www.xe.com/
The exchange rate the Nigerian Custom Service (NCS) uses at the moment is N405. The Rate of Duty for Vehicles is currently 35% of CIF Value.
So let’s convert the CIF Value to Naira, $1886 X 405 = N763,830
Let’s get the 35% of N763,830. Which is N763,830 X 0.35 = N267,340.5

Now N267,340.5 is your Import duty which is called the surface value. This surface value is negotiable, you can negotiate this with the custom officers to reach a minimal acceptable value and the lower you bid the price, the higher settlement you pay to the NCS Officer, but the NCS Officer will not accept it when you bid below the least acceptable value, so basically at this point you can decide what you want to pay but it must not go below the minimal acceptable value, once an agreement is reached, the NCS Officer will proceed to issue you valuation.

After the surface value is sorted out, an agreement is reached and valuation issued, the next is to add VAT and others to the value given, now to get the total amount u are to pay to NCS account including VAT, Surcharge & ETLS, we have to multiply our surface value with a constant value of 1.38. That will give us N267,340.5 X 1.38 = N368,929.89 This is your total import duty.

Other Charges Includes: These are estimated values based on experiences from previous jobs.

Shipping company Fee, Terminal Charges, Release & Gate + all other miscellaneous payments made to custom officers, depending on the type of human being / officer your work is assigned to.
 Budget around N150,000 to N200,000 for vehicles between 2008 and older
 Budget around N250,000 to N300,000 for vehicles between 2009 and 2012
 Budget around N350,000 to N400,000 for vehicles between 2013 and newer
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE DEMURRAGE SHOULD THE VEHICLE INCUR DEMURRAGE CHARGES.

Clearing Agent Fee is dependent on the shipping line and it’s opened to negotiations if the vehicles to clear are more than one. Grimaldi Line - N80,000 Sallaum Line - N100,000

Visit our office at Tincan Island with photocopy of your Bill of Lading / Telex Release let’s start the process and clear your vehicle today. Call /

WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 2 4 1 0 2 5 5 4

We'll strongly recommend u visit our office in person or send someone to come and see exactly how everything is being done here, once the car has been cleared and released from terminal, we hand it over to you.

THIS DOCUMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON THIS 5TH DAY OF AUGUST, 2021
Any trusted agent who can pay and move my car from lag to ph for me
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Healthquest:
Any trusted agent who can pay and move my car from lag to ph for me

As for trusted agent I can handle that but to move it to PH, we have to arrange someone for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (514) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.