Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (839133 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
goldensam: Hi Femmy
Mine is a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor from the US. It is RORO to Tin can Island, sailing in a few days. Shipping Line not known yet. I need to know the clearing cost plus other info contained in a mail I sent you this morning.
Looking forward to your response

Thank you, and keep up the good work

I responded to your email.
Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by eo2002: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
2000 JAGUAR S-TYPE
2008 HONDA ACCORD COUPE
1999 TOYOTA COROLLA
2005 HONDA ACCORD
femmy2010:

Kindly list the other vehicles loaded with yours in the 20ft container.
Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by tunde57: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
johnseno: Grande Siera Lea one has berthed at 10:11 am of 02/12/13. but no booking for examination today un till tomorrow. so, you may call your agent now in order to avoid demur rage.in case you needed a reliable and effective clearing and forwarding agent, call now 08036240534, 08172250991.Prince Johnson is here to serve you good.

Why don't you Johnson of a man go and create your own thread instead of wanting to reap where you did not sow and stop wasting your time.

Femmy has built up his followership on this furum by hard work, truthfulness and honesty of which those that have patronized him have always been testifying to . So it is only fair that you let him reap the full reward of his efforts and kindly desist from trying to hijack and pirate fromthis thread.

If you feel you want to compete with him, open your own thread, and if you are as good as want people to believe, with hard work and truthfulness you will gather your own followers.

It is very disgusting the way you have behaved since you gate crashed into this buitifull thread and my only advise for you is to go and create your own thread, who knows? I might become one of your followers. Integrity is name of the game. Let us stop this hijacking and piracy and Nigeria will better for us all.

God Bless Femmy, God Bless Johnson, God Bless all Nairalanders and the followers of this thread and God Bless Nigeria

Ire O

2 Likes

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Fajzay: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
femmy2010:

Okay sir.

NOTE - all quotes given would be rendered invalid should the proposed duty hike comes into effect sooner than anticipated.

Thanks

Femo, when is the current date for this crap policy to take effect?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Fajzay: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
femmy2010: Customs examination in progress.

Correct, that's our container. Welldone guyz
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by emalekuo(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2013
tunde57:

Why don't you Johnson of a man go and create your own thread instead of wanting to reap where you did not sow and stop wasting your time.

Femmy has built up his followership on this furum by hard work, truthfulness and honesty of which those that have patronized him have always been testifying to . So it is only fair that you let him reap the full reward of his efforts and kindly desist from trying to hijack and pirate fromthis thread.

If you feel you want to compete with him, open your own thread, and if you are as good as want people to believe, with hard work and truthfulness you will gather your own followers.

It is very disgusting the way you have behaved since you gate crashed into this buitifull thread and my only advise for you is to go and create your own thread, who knows? I might become one of your followers. Integrity is name of the game. Let us stop this hijacking and piracy and Nigeria will better for us all.

God Bless Femmy, God Bless Johnson, God Bless all Nairalanders and the followers of this thread and God Bless Nigeria

Ire O

have said this before he should open his thread and stop looking desperate.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by deleaina: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please could someone help me with the current total cost of clearing 2011 GX 460 lexus ...
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by eo2002: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Femmy please Reply me.....

2000 JAGUAR S-TYPE
2008 HONDA ACCORD COUPE
1999 TOYOTA COROLLA
2005 HONDA ACCORD
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
deleaina: Please could someone help me with the current total cost of clearing 2011 GX 460 lexus ...

What shipping line is it coming on?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
eo2002: @Femmy please Reply me.....

2000 JAGUAR S-TYPE
2008 HONDA ACCORD COUPE
1999 TOYOTA COROLLA
2005 HONDA ACCORD

If loaded in a container comijg to Tin Can.
2000 Jaguar - N300k
08 Accord - N550k
99 Corolla - N250k
2005 Accord - N320k
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by johnseno: 12:43am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=tunde57]A man of honour can never be intimidated.This is a free world.E-marketing is a free place to advertise.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013
We don't just clear your vehicles for you,we also help you pick up and ship from The USA.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cleared and delivered.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by viccassi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please how much ca be used to clear a 2005 lexus gx 470 due to arrive by end of the year from houston?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
viccassi: Please how much ca be used to clear a 2005 lexus gx 470 due to arrive by end of the year from houston?

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by cargiant: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2013
tunde57:

Ire O
@ Mr Tunde, This your post is not a welcomed one by any reasonable business oriented person.A forum is for everybody to air his or her view.Nairaland is for general discussion and If the like of Prince Johnson and Mr Femi can be assisting us here, you need not to write any derogative post on Prince Johnson. Both of them are doing a great job here.please let's encourage them rather than discourage any of them. Only Mr Femi cannot satisfy all of us and that is why they say two heads are better than one.I have met Prince Johnson one on one when cleared my last container and I can boldly say it here that he is a very great, sincere and effective. Let's be rightful in our thought and wish yourself the best.Doing business is about looking for the best option to maximize profit. PLEASE BOTH MR FEMI AND PRINCE JOHNSON should keep the good job moving.thanks.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by viccassi(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2013
femmy2010:

About to register for the shiping line. But was told that destination will be Apapa and not Tin Can port.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2013
viccassi:

About to register for the shiping line. But was told that destination will be Apapa and not Tin Can port.

Am guessing the one going to Apapa is Hoegh Autoliner,it would cost you N550k to clear from their terminal while N500k if it sails on AES or Sallaum lines vessel as they discharge at Tin Can ports.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by abeycityx: 3:29am On Dec 07, 2013
boss...i am about buying a toyota camry 2007 and a 2005...please tell me how much it cost on roro to get it out of the usa...and to clear here in lagos....the cars are in illinios
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2013
abeycityx: boss...i am about buying a toyota camry 2007 and a 2005...please tell me how much it cost on roro to get it out of the usa...and to clear here in lagos....the cars are in illinios

$1700 would pick and ship each to Lagos while N280k and N450k respectively would clear the 05 and 07 Camry.

NOTE - the quote above is valid if tariff remains unchanged.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by saxy4c(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
please how much to clear a 2012 toyota camry and a 2010 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, both coming through RORO grimaldi. Hope this is replied soon. thanks.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
saxy4c: please how much to clear a 2012 toyota camry and a 2010 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, both coming through RORO grimaldi. Hope this is replied soon. thanks.

N1.3m for the 012 Camry and N1.1m for the 010 C300.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by saxy4c(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
wow that was very prompt , you surely have improved. you still have not responded to my request of a 2009 infinity fx35 i made months ago, also coming through grimaldi, but they have been delaying on some repair work on it. so what is the custom clearing for 2009 infinity fx35?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
saxy4c: wow that was very prompt , you surely have improved. you still have not responded to my request of a 2009 infinity fx35 i made months ago, also coming through grimaldi, but they have been delaying on some repair work on it. so what is the custom clearing for 2009 infinity fx35?

N700k would get it cleared.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Coolcash1: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hi Femmy,

You are really doing a great job. Please how much will I need to clear 2009 toyota camry containered at lagos port with the recent increase in tariff by FG?

Awaiting your reply
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Coolcash1: Hi Femmy,

You are really doing a great job. Please how much will I need to clear 2009 toyota camry containered at lagos port with the recent increase in tariff by FG?

Awaiting your reply

What are the make and year of manufacture of the other vehicles loaded in the consolidated container with yours?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by stinicks10: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello Femi,
how much will it cost to clear a 2010 range rover sports shipping from jacksonville florida on roro grimaldi

thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
stinicks10: Hello Femi,
how much will it cost to clear a 2010 range rover sports shipping from jacksonville florida on roro grimaldi

thanks

N1.5m
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by makzeze: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Femmy,
How much will i pay if my ford explorer 2003 shipped on roro arrives lagos in jan 2014.
Awaiting your reply pls.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
makzeze: Femmy,
How much will i pay if my ford explorer 2003 shipped on roro arrives lagos in jan 2014.
Awaiting your reply pls.

If tariff remains unchanged then N340k would get it cleared.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by hsquare79: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello
what will it take to clear 1996 Peugout car carrying used shoes, an AC and some compressor via grimaldi
thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by raphrinco: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2013
What of brand new Suv?
femmy2010:

I simply quoted the best price to get it duly cleared and it is advisable to make usage of Grimaldi shipping line to make clearing possible within 24hours(Yes 1 day)
After clearing all you have to do is have the vehicle registered for N25k which i can help you with and you are free to hit the road without fear of harassment by any your aforementioned law enforcement operatives.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (519) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.