Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (821402 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
We are tested and trusted customs clearing agent.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by nasoj: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Working for you
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by eruudy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
how much will it cost to clear a volkswagen CC 2010, 2009 respectively .. Also let me know if the new tarriff is inclusive .
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
eruudy: how much will it cost to clear a volkswagen CC 2010, 2009 respectively .. Also let me know if the new tarriff is inclusive .

Not sure what the new tariff would be.
If coming roro to Tin Can then N700k and N600k would clear the 010 and 09 respectively.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by onuku: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
How much will it cost to clear 2011 and 2010 Mercedes E-Class?

Thanks.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
onuku: How much will it cost to clear 2011 and 2010 Mercedes E-Class?

Thanks.

What shipping line is it coming on?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by eruudy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
how much to clear Audi A6 2009 and 2010 . Please can you illustrate how much difference the new tariff would be from the old price .. Sorry about my ignorance .
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
eruudy: how much to clear Audi A6 2009 and 2010 . Please can you illustrate how much difference the new tariff would be from the old price .. Sorry about my ignorance .

The proposed tariff has not be implemented yet,thus can give a quoted based on that.
Currently N600k and N750k would clear the 09 and 010 respectively.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by princeparis(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2013
How much would clear a 2002 / 03 Rav4 currently and under the proposed reformed tarrif. Containerised.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2013
prince paris: How much would clear a 2002 / 03 Rav4 currently and under the proposed reformed tarrif. Containerised.

Clearing quote can't currently be giving on a yet to be implemented tariff regime.

Do feel free to call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femo1000(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2013
Hello bro, I have a 2004 Kia Sorento coming from USA on grimaldi, please advise on how much you will clear it.......regards
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by mayonikks: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2013
HI SIR,

please how much to clear a 2012 Acura MDX?

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
femo1000: Hello bro, I have a 2004 Kia Sorento coming from USA on grimaldi, please advise on how much you will clear it.......regards

N350k would get it cleared.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayonikks: HI SIR,

please how much to clear a 2012 Acura MDX?

Thanks

What shipping line is it coming on?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by gulfer: 5:33am On Dec 24, 2013
femmy2010:

If it is coming out on Monday then it is a clear indication that the ship has indeed long offloaded and he is currently clearing it.
Remember to send me my bottle of wine to wash our sienna ooO.
@Femmi, its past Monday the agent promised now, are there any issues currently contributing to the delay this period? And to think I dropped my monty with my madam with the assured hope of getting the Sienna before Xmas; now I know the true meaning of being stranded. I will never ship in shared container again and will henceforth use agents that will provide feedback always, the agent won't even call and I'm saddled with calling the shippers to get to him cos he is their preferred agent.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2013
gulfer: @Femmi, its past Monday the agent promised now, are there any issues currently contributing to the delay this period? And to think I dropped my monty with my madam with the assured hope of getting the Sienna before Xmas; now I know the true meaning of being stranded. I will never ship in shared container again and will henceforth use agents that will provide feedback always, the agent won't even call and I'm saddled with calling the shippers to get to him cos he is their preferred agent.

So sorry for your plight.what precisely did the agent says is causing the delay?
It normally shouldn't take more than a week after discharged into the termial to get it out.
Let's hope he gets it out 2day.
Do feel free to hit up if the need arises.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by gulfer: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2013
femmy2010:

So sorry for your plight.what precisely did the agent says is causing the delay?
It normally shouldn't take more than a week after discharged into the termial to get it out.
I hope so as well that the container is cleared today to avoid it staying over the christmas. It is just dissapointing especially when no feedback is being provided by the supposed agent. All he is saying is that it is being cleared without any further explanation. Thanks for your concern Chief.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
We thank you all for the patronage and appreciation.
May the sweetest life has got in stock continually be yours(AMEN).
Merry Christmas and sweetest new year to you.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
WE ARE SAYING THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO GIVE US CHANCE TO PROVE WHAT WE ARE MAY THE GRACE OF GOD ABIDE AND GIVE US GRACE TO WITHNESS MORE OF THIS IN D LAND OF LIVING.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPERIOU NEW YEAR
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2013
gulfer: I hope so as well that the container is cleared today to avoid it staying over the christmas. It is just dissapointing especially when no feedback is being provided by the supposed agent. All he is saying is that it is being cleared without any further explanation. Thanks for your concern Chief.

Morning boss,any update?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by johnseno: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2013
May Almighty God Shower You
With His Love
During This Christmas
And Meet All Your Needs
And Elevate You Higher. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.Prince Johnson.08036240534.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by gulfer: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2013
femmy2010:

Morning boss,any update?
Yeah, I got a call from my US contact saying the shipper whose agent is to clear the containers has apologised for the delay and will make effort to get it out by Friday. I'm just not happy with the turn of event and scuttled plans as I have my kids' christmas clothes inside the van. Thanks for your concern Chiefc, really appreciated.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by tegamans: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2013
hello bro , how much will it cost to clear 2012 ,2011 and 2013 Mercedes Benz ML 350 from Germany with grimaldi
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:10am On Dec 27, 2013
tegamans: hello bro , how much will it cost to clear 2012 ,2011 and 2013 Mercedes Benz ML 350 from Germany with grimaldi

N1.4m,N2m and N2,9m for the 011,012 and 013 respectively.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
IMPORTERS/CLIENT BEWARE

I have noticed a trend where varying user names would wait for me to give a quote to nairalander's query after which they would repeat my already answered post with a lowered difference of N10k.
Nairalanders should not allow themselves to be lured/cowed with a quote that would only breed the need for more fund or worst,a total loss of your hard earned money.
Never has anyone had a reason to not get the exactly promised on time delivery of their consignment and we never ask for additional funding from clients cos we very much believe in quoting exactly what we know and sure would do their jobs.
Nairaland is a very big forum and any other clearing agent that knows his/her onions can always stick to a thread or one he is most prominent on thus making it easy for them to build a reputation for themselves just like I have done .

Kindly call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for information on pick-up,shipping from the USA and clearing here in Lagos Nigeria.

Thanks and we are always very much looking forward to transacting with you.

2 Likes

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by gulfer: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
femmy2010:

@ Femmy2010, I am now in total confusion as the agent failed to get it out again, this is a container which came on a vessel on the 13th December 2013. The year is at an end and the vehicle and my stuffs are not yet in my hands, do you know what could be happening? I tried reaching him last night but he has switched off his phone even until this moment; he is unreachable. I called the shipper from the US through whom the clearing payment was done in the night and he keeps giving assurance. Is there anyway to track the container at the port?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2013
gulfer: @ Femmy2010, I am now in total confusion as the agent failed to get it out again, this is a container which came on a vessel on the 13th December 2013. The year is at an end and the vehicle and my stuffs are not yet in my hands, do you know what could be happening? I tried reaching him last night but he has switched off his phone even until this moment; he is unreachable. I called the shipper from the US through whom the clearing payment was done in the night and he keeps giving assurance. Is there anyway to track the container at the port?

If he fail to bring out the container today(Yes,terminals works on saturdays) then I do advise you go to the port on Monday and demand to know when you are getting the car.
You have a right to see the papers reflecting what and what he has done so far.
Copies of this papers would allow me give you an informed advise on what to do or what could be causing the delay.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (514) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.