Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal (2990 Views)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by thegeniusmedia: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ahead of the The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal judgement slated for Wednesday September 6th, 2023, , Reno Omokri has predicted that Tribunal Judges are not likely to order a rerun but declares Waziri Atiku Abubakar the winner of the election and thus the President-elect, or they uphold the election and President Bola Tinubu retains his seat.

He made this known via his verified X page

Recall, Both Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar are contesting INEC’s announcement of APC’s Bola Tinubu as president, claiming that the election was marred by corruption and that Tinubu was not qualified to run.

The presidential election petition tribunal reserved its decision after the petitioners, the Peoples Democratic Party and its standard bearers, Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, and the Labour Party, closed their cases in June after calling 40 of the 150 witnesses listed in their petitions challenging the All Progressives Congress and the President’s victory.

While Tinubu’s lawyer prayed for a successful outcome, Atiku’s legal team admonished the----https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2023/09/05/breaking-peter-obi-out-as-reno-omokri-predicts-outcome-of-presidential-election-petition-tribunal-between-atiku-and-bola-tinubu/

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Jostoman: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by VinnyBaba: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
I see a MIRACLE tomorrow. 😊🙂

God will do it for NIGERIANS! 🙂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by jumper524(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

bros pass the weed for another person, you've had enough already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by wakaman: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

God forbid and forsake obi Nkita.

Eze nkita of agulu anambra!

Tueh
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by EmekaA125(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2023
wakaman:

Tueh
Cry blood.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by sunray(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

'No' can be God's response to a prayer sometime.
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by losky83: 5:11am On Sep 06, 2023
thegeniusmedia:
Ahead of the The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal judgement slated for Wednesday September 6th, 2023, , Reno Omokri has predicted that Tribunal Judges are not likely to order a rerun but declares Waziri Atiku Abubakar the winner of the election and thus the President-elect, or they uphold the election and President Bola Tinubu retains his seat.

He made this known via his verified X page

Recall, Both Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar are contesting INEC’s announcement of APC’s Bola Tinubu as president, claiming that the election was marred by corruption and that Tinubu was not qualified to run.

The presidential election petition tribunal reserved its decision after the petitioners, the Peoples Democratic Party and its standard bearers, Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, and the Labour Party, closed their cases in June after calling 40 of the 150 witnesses listed in their petitions challenging the All Progressives Congress and the Preside Tee RCnt’s victory.

While Tinubu’s lawyer prayed for a successful outcome, Atiku’s legal team admonished the----https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2023/09/05/breaking-peter-obi-out-as-reno-omokri-predicts-outcome-of-presidential-election-petition-tribunal-between-atiku-and-bola-tinubu/
THIS IS HIS PRAYER BECAUSE OBI WILL NOT GIVE HIM SHISHI FOR VERBAL SUPPORT.THIS MAN DOES NOT REALLY TALK FOR THE PEOPLE BUT FOR HIS POCKET.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by wakaman: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2023
EmekaA125:

Cry blood.

Put money na.
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Emma513: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2023
We pray for justice to be served

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by LesbianBoy(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Peter obi really dealt with this idiot called Reno and he had been crying ever since with little or no reply from peter obi lipsrsealed

It's obvious he is jobless from the way he tweets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by VinnyBaba: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2023
wakaman:

Tueh

U call a Human being, Nkita because of Politics. 🙁😒

God go Shock all of You Today! He will Hear the Cry of Nigerians 😊
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by garriAndsugar: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Just the imagine the rubbish that Reno is talking.
Now you know all his talks are out of sentiments
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Helgreenluv(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hehehehehe
basukalakili
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

like I said
you be learner
I pray that you receive your healing. Your case is really terrible

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Helgreenluv(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hehehehehe
basukalakili
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

like I said
you be learner
Chigayzie are you speaking in tongues abi na the coded language wey you and Bobrisky dey use communicate be that? I don't belong to that group. Please talk to me in a language that I understand.

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Lolz.normal cry day nation wode.. wipes
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by wakaman: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

U call a Human being, Nkita because of Politics. 🙁😒

God go Shock all of You Today! He will Hear the Cry of Nigerians 😊

Which God?
God no be igbo na.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Helgreenluv(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hehehehehe
basukalakili
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

like I said
you be learner
Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Helgreenluv(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hehehehehe
basukalakili
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

like I said
you be learner
Sorry for your loss. Take heart you hear. But as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Helgreenluv(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hehehehehe
basukalakili
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

like I said
you be learner
Chinedu I pray and hope that you are still alive. This one that we haven't heard a word from you since. May God be with you

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Helgreenluv(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hehehehehe
basukalakili
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

like I said
you be learner
Chinedu I pray and hope that you are still alive. This one that we haven't heard a word from you. It is well with you

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by julaion: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
wakaman:

Tueh
You fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by wakaman: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
julaion:
You fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last

We are not rejoicing over the " stupidity" of the judges rather we are rejoicing that the igbo agenda failed. And woefully at that.
Let your bile brew, then find somewhere to rest your head permanently in agulu.

Pained igbo self-servicer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by julaion: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
wakaman:

We are not rejoicing over the " stupidity" of the judges rather we are rejoicing that the igbo agenda failed. And woefully at that.
Let your bile brew, then find somewhere to rest your head permanently in agulu.

Pained igbo self-servicer

mumu man like You,u want pepper Igbo man when your president tinubu grandchildren are Igbo too grin i no no why lord lugard join people with low cow brain like you for inside the same country with me
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by wakaman: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2023
julaion:
mumu man like You,u want pepper Igbo man when your president tinubu grandchildren are Igbo too grin i no no why lord lugard join people with low cow brain like you for inside the same country with me

They are not igbo they are yoruba.

Which state them put for their state of origin.

Na Biafra state?

No.

Now go and pai.
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by julaion: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2023
wakaman:

They are not igbo they are yoruba.

Which state them put for their state of origin.

Na Biafra state?

No.

Now go and pai.
na ur full families including ur Useless papa and Wh0re mama go pai,wasted sperm like you
Re: Peter Obi Out As Reno Omokri Predicts Outcome Of Presidential Election Tribunal by Helgreenluv(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hehehehehe
basukalakili
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

like I said
you be learner
Hahahaha finestgurlie, baddestqueen and PoliciaNLand have gone into oblivion since yesterday. Though all these monikers belong to one man whose name is Chinedu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Best Pictures Of Tinubu (photos) / The Armed Forces Ruling Council Or Supreme Military Council? / My Husband, My Brother, My Friend, My Child” – Read Bianca’s Gripping Tribute To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.