Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,984 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently (342 Views)

Tech Guys Needed / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / 2 Logistic Guys Needed In Lagos ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently by Phoenixconsult: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2023
Painters , Mason cum plasterer and POP guys needed at American Consulate Compound Project Lagos

SALARY - 118k AFTER TAX
plus 24k MONTHLY TRANSPORTATION.
30k MONTHLY PALLIATIVE BONUS
FREE LUNCH DAILY
HMO
GROUP LIFE INSURANCE,PENSION
ACCOMMODATION ALLOWANCE

Requirements
NiN slip
Birth certificate or Declaration of age
Recent Nepa bill or house rent receipt(recent)
Waec certificate OR welders certificate OR voters card OR drivers license that has the exact names on NIN slip
One passport photograph

PROJECT DURATION - 5 YEARS

Call or WhatsApp on 07041450555
Note: only for serious minded persons with the required skill please.

1 Like

Re: Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently by Godlyman112: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Scam oh, he will use your documents and passport to upload on a site to defraud people hiding under false pretence that he is the one. The reason why he is always looking for artisans is that most of them are not smart and they will easily fall for the scam. Nairaland should ban and block this idiot. This Nonsense is getting out of hand. I don't know how you are able to sleep knowing the gravity of what you put people through

1 Like

Re: Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently by Chummynoni(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Godlyman112:
Scam oh, he will use your documents and passport to upload on a site to defraud people hiding under false pretence that he is the one. The reason why he is always looking for artisans is that most of them are not smart and they will easily fall for the scam. Nairaland should ban and block this idiot. This Nonsense is getting out of hand. I don't know how you are able to sleep knowing the gravity of what you put people through
Re: Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently by Phoenixconsult: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chummynoni:
omg , and I was about sending my documents to him now😳. God will bless you for this revelation. This wicked act is the height of it 🥺🥺this account needs to be banned forever . Some people will fall for it because it is 4years account

My God!! Please if anyone has fallen victim come out please. What is this rubbish?
Re: Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently by Phoenixconsult: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
[quote author=Godlyman112 post=125667239]Scam oh, he will use your documents and passport to upload on a site to defraud people hiding under false pretence that he is the one. The reason why he is always looking for artisans is that most of them are not smart and they will easily fall for the scam. Nairaland should ban and block this idiot. This Nonsense is getting out of hand. I don't know how you are able to sleep knowing the gravity of what you put people

Who is this person that has fully allowed him/her to be used by the devil?

I will not stoop so low to your level or even try to convince anyone. I will keep posting because my conscience is pure and clear.

Go round and gather all I have scammed allegedly and show proofs.
Re: Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently by Phoenixconsult: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Godlyman112:

Who is this person that has fully allowed him/her to be used by the devil?

I will not stoop so low to your level or even try to convince anyone. I will keep posting because my conscience is pure and clear.

Go round and gather all I have scammed allegedly and show proofs.

1 Like

Re: Painters,mason/plasterer & POP Guys Needed Urgently by Odomzy: 5:43pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Phoenixconsult post=125669844][/quote]
This guy is a scammer, i fell victim of sending 5k to him in other for him to give a a Job as an Heavy equipment operator since August 2023 but now we're in March 2024. He won't pick my Calls again. Run oooo don't send any docs or Money to him please.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative At HEC RECRUIT / Vagan Oil And Gas Job Recruitment (waec/diploma/degree) / Job Vacancy, Sales Position In Ikeja, Salary- N70K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.