Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' (855 Views)

Aiyedatiwa ‘Blocks’ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy removal: Mele Kyari Silent On take-off Date After Meeting Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2023
President Bola Tinubu of Nigeria, by special invitation of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is at the G20 summit in Delhi, and was met immediately by one of the richest men on the face of the Earth.

Indian multi-billionaire Gopichand Hinduja, with assets worth over 100 billion US dollars, said to President Tinubu in India today:

“We believe in you as a leader who has done this before. You know what the challenges are. You know how to fix them. We are going to make investments into the billions of dollars under your leadership because we see you are already addressing the systemic problems. I am ready now to sign an MoU and to begin execution. You tell me who to liaise with and we will get to work immediately, particularly concerning bus and automobile manufacturing in Nigeria, amongst other areas,” the Industrialist enthusiastically stated.

The President did not wait to respond.

“Ministers of Trade and Finance, the two of you will follow this up immediately and you will draw up the terms to the satisfaction of both parties. If there are any issues at all which require my intervention, they must be brought to my attention immediately.”

I'M TOTALLY SPEECHLESS.

THIS MAN JUST CLOSED A DEAL WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS BEFORE EVEN UNPACKING HIS BAGS IN INDIA.

HE HADN'T EVEN REACHED HIS HOTEL ROOM BEFORE HE CLOSED THIS DEAL!

GOOD HEAVENS.

President Bola Tinubu and Mr Hinduja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by BoldBrainz(m): 1:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Which deal did he close?

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Which deal did he close?

A deal to invest billions of dollars in Nigeria. wink

I'm into sales and marketing.

I can tell you the exact point where he closed the deal in that conversation.

If you ask me nicely. wink

6 Likes

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by ElSudani: 1:19am On Sep 06, 2023
“We believe in you as a leader who has done this before. You know what the challenges are. You know how to fix them. We are going to make investments into the billions of dollars under your leadership because we see you are already addressing the systemic problems. I am ready now to sign an MoU and to begin execution. You tell me who to liaise with and we will get to work immediately, particularly concerning bus and automobile manufacturing in Nigeria, amongst other areas,” the Industrialist enthusiastically stated."

The difference between electing a known performer and a merchant of fake statistics.
This validation is coming from far away India, I believe the Chinese would say the same thing about him.
No empty rhetorics here, validation backed by solid prospects for investment.

10 Likes

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by successmatters(m): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Hyping the failure.

It's a regional occupation grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by successmatters(m): 1:21am On Sep 06, 2023
ElSudani:
“We believe in you as a leader who has done this before. You know what the challenges are. You know how to fix them. We are going to make investments into the billions of dollars under your leadership because we see you are already addressing the systemic problems. I am ready now to sign an MoU and to begin execution. You tell me who to liaise with and we will get to work immediately, particularly concerning bus and automobile manufacturing in Nigeria, amongst other areas,” the Industrialist enthusiastically stated."

The difference between electing a known performer and a merchant of fake statistics.

He has done this before

Got a legacy of it grin

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by successmatters(m): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2023
8 years remaining grin
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 1:22am On Sep 06, 2023
successmatters:
8 years remaining grin

lolz grin
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by successmatters(m): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:

lolz grin

Hope you'll be ready to follow the ride grin
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2023
ElSudani:

This validation is coming from far away India, I believe the Chinese would say the same thing about him.
No empty rhetorics here, validation backed by solid prospects for investment.

Honestly bro. If Tinubu works that his Lagos magic on Nigeria as a whole, we will be in a very different place in the next 3 to 5 years.

See how foreign investors are rushing the guy!

He has an international reputation for delivering. wink

6 Likes

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by successmatters(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Which deal did he close?

Don't mind them, the deal he closed on inauguration day is still open o, 670 per litre

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by ElSudani: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:

Honestly bro. If Tinubu works that his Lagos magic on Nigeria as a whole, we will be in a very different place in the next 3 to 5 years.

Definitely. wink

I believe he can do it with good Nigerians behind him and working with him.

3 Likes

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by BiafraAburi: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Where all those foolish Obidiooootts? Are you all running away from this annoying useless thread? When next we call for Biafra to save you fools, you all with listen, respect and obey. Ndi ara everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by successmatters(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2023
BiafraAburi:
Where all those foolish Obidiooootts? Are you all running away from this annoying useless thread? When next we call for Biafra to save you fools, you all with listen, respect and obey. Ndi ara everywhere.

This one will still buy fuel for 700 naira and be happy while mocking Obidients grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2023
ElSudani:

I believe he can do it with good Nigerians behind him and working with him.

Absolutely. He needs good, intelligent technocrats around him who know their job.

But his record shows there's hardly anyone better than him at surrounding themselves with such people!

3 Likes

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by successmatters(m): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:

Absolutely. He needs good, intelligent technocrats around him who know their job.

But his record shows there's hardly anyone better than him at surrounding themselves with such people!

To hold him from falling? Don't insult the man o

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by BiafraAburi: 1:55am On Sep 06, 2023
successmatters:

This one will still buy fuel for 700 naira and be happy while mocking Obidients grin grin grin
Fool, i do not live in your cesspit, so i will never buy your fuel at N700 and even if i come back to your cesspit at anytime before it's divided, i will have enough money to always fill my car tank until i jet out from your cesspit and back to my base. Trying to save the cesspit as you obidioooots think is akin to being daft and dumb.

We Biafrans warned you not to participate in their selection which was only to lure you to validate their cesspit, but you wouldn't listen then, but was instead asking for them to keep holding MNK in detention and to find Simon Ekpa in Finland to be killed.

Now it's your turn to go out into your cesspit streets to fight for what you believe in, which is your mandate so that their terrorists in police and army uniforms will find reasons to slaughter you useful idioottss in masse. Dumb ass ndi ara everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Solsix(m): 1:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:

A deal to invest billions of dollars in Nigeria. wink

I'm into sales and marketing.

I can tell you the exact point where he closed the deal in that conversation.

If you ask me nicely. wink

Sales and marketing of what ??

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Solsix(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2023
BiafraAburi:
You are full of hate, u can't get Biafra hating on everyone. That's one thing MNK and his followers don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2023
Solsix:

You are full of hate, u can't get Biafra hating on everyone. That's one thing MNK and his followers don't know.

You're trying to reason with a donkey?

Good luck with that.
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Solsix(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:

You're trying to reason with a donkey?

Good luck with that.

Lol, everyone deserves a chance

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Racoon(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2023
It is well with God’s children in this nation.
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by BiafraAburi: 3:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Solsix:

Hypocrite, you have gotten your presidiot through hate against Igbos, so sit back and watch how we get our own Biafra through equal measures of hate. You think we Biafrans are those obiddioootts you hypocrites play around like ping pong?

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Solsix(m): 4:11am On Sep 06, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Hypocrite, you have gotten your presidiot through hate against Igbos, so sit back and watch how we get our own Biafra through equal measures of hate. You think we Biafrans are those obiddioootts you hypocrites play around like ping pong?
I am from anambra ranting online won't help ur course

1 Like

Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Mr Man, if you want a new country for yourself, why don't you go about it in a civilized manner like other people?

Get your senators and reps to file a motion for secession at the National Assembly.

It is those reps your IPOB thugs should be harassing, not village market women whose wares you scatter in the dust for flouting your torturous, obscene, anti-Igbo sit at home orders, barked from Finland by a wastrel of indeterminate origin.

When you're not oppressing and killing your own people, you're viciously attacking Nigeria online.

Is there not a single sensible, educated person among you rancid, bloviating herd of cows?
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Reflect7: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2023
successmatters:
8 years remaining grin

Optimism reigns.
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by Couldntfigurean: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2023
The same way they hyped Buhari’s body language and he ended up being the worse President ever is the same way they will do to baba druggie

No be APC,they think they can run a government with Propaganda
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by b3llo(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu should find investors that will buy our refinery and make it start running.
Re: Indian G20 Meeting - Tinubu Is OFFICIALLY Nigeria's 'Investment President' by commoditiesnig: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2023
Very good. More FDIs needed

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: 100 Days In Office: Otti Dragging Abia Into Multi-dimensional Poverty / Nigeria Army Arrestes Five Fake Soldiers In Lagos State / Please Forgive Tinubu, Withdraw Your Case In Chicago - APC Chieftain Beg Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.