Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria (24879 Views)

How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online / I Need A Good Stay At Home Online Job / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by afope: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
House,

how are you all doing? Please i need urgent information on any opportunities availbale as per working online and from home in Nigeria?

Is there anything like that in this country?

Thanks
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Lantean(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
I've been searching the web for such opportunities but i'm yet to find ONE THAT'S GENUINE.

Most of those scams often claim to be Google Adsense related. Trust me, it's CRAP!

i found a post online addressing this topic: the reply was very straight forward - you can never make substantial income doing those stuff.

It would have been nice though, but i'm afraid it's either a ruse or a dream. sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lantean, you are wrong. That is the problem with us Nigerians. We hardly see good things in anything.

I have been online since 2008 and I know people who do business online from their homes. There are single mothers or house wives who write articles to make some money online.

There students who design graphics ,websites online to support themselves.

Most Nigerian dont believe it is possible to make money online yet some nigerians use the Internet to find export clients and earn large commission fees. Google, Yahoo, Facebook etc are all making money online.

It is never easy anywhere. The question is, are you ready to work and learn till you succeed? Will you pay the price? I did this and I am where I am today because of that. I sell websites at www.flippa.com . It was never easy I tell you the truth.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lantean, you are wrong. That is the problem with us Nigerians. We hardly see good things in anything.

I have been online since 2008 and I know people who do business online from their homes. There are single mothers or house wives who write articles to make some money online.

There students who design graphics ,websites online to support themselves.

Most Nigerian dont believe it is possible to make money online yet some nigerians use the Internet to find export clients and earn large commission fees. Google, Yahoo, Facebook etc are all making money online.

It is never easy anywhere. The question is, are you ready to work and learn till you succeed? Will you pay the price? I did this and I am where I am today because of that. I sell websites at www.flippa.com . It was never easy I tell you the truth.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
You can make money online, you simply have to be creative. None of the usual stuff works anymore because the online money making market is saturated. If you really want to make money online today, Set up a traffic generating system so you can make money from sellers who need such traffic to make a sale. A good example would be to set-up a niche community for a very hot and highly demanded product, and advertise consistently via YouTube for free and before you know what's happening, you are made.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2011
Blog expert, the person you are talking to here does not understand any of that jagons but I do. So, i will say come down to their level.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2011
Lantean:

I've been searching the web for such opportunities but i'm yet to find ONE THAT'S GENUINE.

Most of those scams often claim to be Google Adsense related. Trust me, it's CRAP!

i found a post online addressing this topic: the reply was very straight forward - you can never make substantial income doing those stuff.

It would have been nice though, but i'm afraid it's either a ruse or a dream. sad sad sad sad

Don't say what you don't know, better to keep quiet. I make money online with the so called adsense crap you claim to know so well. By the way who said making money online can not yield something substantial? Get your facts right before you spread ignorance
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Dainy1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dainy1 , I will contact you. I got your message and I know how you feel. Just bear with me cos I am very busy but will def. Contact you 2day. I need to make payment online for my business today and the reason why i haven't contacted you. The payment is VERY important to me.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by 9to5365(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
There are many such online jobs. We are cunsultants and we help people enter into various online and offline businesses. If you are serious contact us at mourad367<at>yahoo dot com.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2011
You can go into Blogging and Google Adsense.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by kingsleyp: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2011

1 Like

Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by onlinedee(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
I have been spreading the word about this website www.imclassroom.com . You will learn all you need to learn about making money online. All the peole here saying you can't make substantial income online, go and ask Akin Alabi, Or Lateef Olajide, Sunny Ojeagbase Olatunde Samson and even Gbenga Aijotan. Making money online works and its working big time for many others too. The mistake many critics make is that the scammers online wanting you to buy there product tell you , you can make millions in one week, That is the biggest lie. They make you believe it is so easy to make money online. that is a big lie. Making money online is like making money offline. It takes time, effort and hard work. atleast at the beginning you need much work to be done. About adsense go and talk to Mrs Iyabo Olawale, or search for her website online. All the people i have mentioned above search for them on google and you will see for yourself, these are Nigerians in Nigeria making it big in online business, so dont tell me, online business is fake. Just becareful not to fall into scammers net. Like i said at the beginning, go and join www.imclassroom.com and go and learn about how to make real money online.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by onlinedee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
One more thing, www.mylibertytrades..com is a scam, run away from it.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by rapmike(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
nice work guys. am also in need of help,  i will soon start(hopefully) the historian job so i will stay in touch, tanks guys
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by GODSJEWEL2: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
Have been reading a lot on this online biz.what bugs me is that there is much info but none actually show you where to start from

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2011
God Jewel, I may give you 100 ways to make money online but the sole reponsibility rest on you to decide which is comfortable for your person.

For instance, I love to create website and sell them off at www.flippa.com and that is because I comfortable with that kind of business.

If you love to sit in front of your computer to write articles, then you should be able to make good money online with that.

In a nutshell, it all has to do with your personality and what you are comfortable with.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by GODSJEWEL2: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2011
2sexy am interested in home based work especially article writing.so advice me how to start and where to market it.thks
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by papapee: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
you can check this out and get back to me for your registration www.fmgroupng.com
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by GODSJEWEL2: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
Thks for d advice.I'll check out d site
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by bassette(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
@blogexpert if posssible i wud like to talk to u on blogging, thanks
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2011
Gods Jewel, how fast can you type?

How many 500 words articles can you write within 24 hours?

Do you know how to research with Google?

Can you reproduce quality content from your researched work?

Do you know how to write SEO articles?

If you say yes to atleast 3 or 4 of the above questions, then I will fill up the others for you.
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by waybgold: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
the more research u make, d more answers u get to ur questions. u can make enough money ursef trading the america stock market nd u get ur money in NAIRA. in case u nid more info on dis call me on 08090672839
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by waybgold: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
the more research u make, d more answers u get to ur questions. u can make enough money ursef trading the america stock market nd u get ur money in NAIRA. in case u nid more info on dis call me on 08090672839
Re: Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria by micawber(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2011
I think blogging is a good place to start with. I currently run a scholarship website (see my signature below). Though am not making a dine yet, but i hope to make some change later on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US$1 Now Exchanges for N241: Where Is Buhari? / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.