Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. (150 Views)

INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: Oh my God! Lagos Youths are angry / Save Our Land (nigeria )oh LORD / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:31am On Sep 06, 2023
How long shall be continue in darkness?. The journey to a better Nigeria starts today.

The journey to free Nigeria from the shackles of darkness starts today.

Father of light, have mercy on this country and help our judges. We know the burden is too cumbersome for them to bear, help them. For the sake of Nigeria and Nigerians, help them. 🙏🙏

Father, if you don’t help Nigeria, this might be the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by DaddyCoool: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Nigerians are so gullible and delusional!
Despite everything you still think the judiciary is independent, fair, and balanced?? Simply unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by Ofunaofu: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Despite everything you still think the judiciary is independent, fair, and balanced?? Simply unbelievable

We all can't just lose hope on the country, you know

2 Likes

Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2023
DaddyCoool:

So we should just give up? I believe in miracles my brother. I know the courts can’t be trusted, but i believe in miracles.
Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by DaddyCoool: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

We all can't just lose hope on the country, you know

But the same Judiciary put in 4th place Uzodinma without ever disclosing how many votes they think he had. The same Judiciary ruled Kanu released and nothing happened!
Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by DaddyCoool: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

So we should just give up? I believe in miracles my brother. I know the courts can’t be trusted, but i believe in miracles.

But this one is beyond miracle. You are counting on the impossible. Even a totally honest judiciary will find it VERY difficult voting to disrupt the country to that extent
Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by Righthussle: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
How long shall be continue in darkness?. The journey to a better Nigeria starts today.

The journey to free Nigeria from the shackles of darkness starts today.

Father of light, have mercy on this country and help our judges. We know the burden is too cumbersome for them to bear, help them. For the sake of Nigeria and Nigerians, help them. 🙏🙏

Father, if you don’t help Nigeria, this might be the beginning of the end.

You're in Nigeria OP. Your father of light cannot do anything.
Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by iammo(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2023
cool

Ya Allah 🙏 Alhamdulilai for the victory you gave Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu even when they played God insulted him, ganged up against him

Oh Allah Let your will be done today...

Disgrace them as they gang up

Re: Let Light Find Nigeria, Oh Father Of Light. by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Righthussle:

You're in Nigeria OP. Your father of light cannot do anything.

So you are saying nothing concern light(God) with darkness (Nigeria)? Is that what you are saying?

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Rules Against Obi, Lp’s Claim Of Tinubu’s US Allegations / Unfortunately, It Never Happened The Way Nigerians Expected / Free Bus Service: Edo Residents Commend Obaseki As Scheme Commences On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.