Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country (372 Views)

The REAL REASON Nigeria Wants To Topple Niger Military! / Six Reasons Why Nigeria Can Never Develop As A Nation / Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
This is the illiteracy of most Nigerian 95% of them to be more precise. A Nigerian wants to be in government they want to be in power they want to be leading the country. The truth of the matter is they can achieve nothing once they get there they start begging other countries.

We saw this with president buhari when he was signing contracts with Arab countries. We are still the same thing with president bola tinubu signing contract with India. This is the illiteracy of the Nigerian man the achieve nothing in life rather they get into office anywhere in the world and want somebody else to develop them.

An idiot which cannot learn is it own funeral look at all the white elephant in the country which are not operating. In South Africa the government spent more than 28 billion US dollar on project with the Indians none of them is complete or operating.

As long as a Nigerian is ruling the country the country can never develop. They have no perspective what development is Rodger is begging other countries for investment which never operates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria will never vote for a foreigner or a white man on top. Do you want to vote for their own Nigerian Indian the foreigners come and build the country for that Nigerian Indian coconut head illiterate. Even in Europe and America this is the illiterate of 95% of Nigeria. Any small thing they want a Nigerian on top. The next day the person is begging like a dog illiteracy and stupidity is there a problem. Mr Nigerian idiot instead of running to other countries begging why don't you vote for those people to rule your country since you are so stupid.
Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by justtoodark: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2023
idiiooto....

where have you been....??
did the kenyans drive you away....??
Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:
idiiooto....

where have you been....??
did the kenyans drive you away....??

Wonderful illiterate I was never a Kenyan. I just went there and sacrifice Nigerian people now that they are sacrificed my mission today is over

1 Like

Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by justtoodark: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Wonderful illiterate I was never a Kenyan. I just went there and sacrifice Nigerian people now that they are sacrificed my mission today is over

you were just makin a fool of yourself on that thread over and over again....

even the kenyans were lookin at you somehow....
shebi na the same kenyans that delivered your supleme reader to nigeria....
Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:

you were just makin a fool of yourself on that thread over and over again....

even the kenyans were lookin at you somehow....
shebi na the same kenyans that delivered your supleme reader to nigeria....

I know you are jealous of the suffering and smiling show which total buried you what is my business with the Kenyan I went on that show to sacrifice my own Brothers nothing more nothing less. Unfortunately Kenya and Ghana was the beneficiary which I have no problem with it. You can open your mouth like a hungry dog in darkness. It is no problem for me you deserve nothing less than to wallowing in your poverty.
Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by justtoodark: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I know you are jealous of the suffering and smiling show which total buried you what is my business with the Kenyan I went on that show to sacrifice my own Brothers nothing more nothing less. Unfortunately Kenya and Ghana was the beneficiary which I have no problem with it. You can open your mouth like a hungry dog in darkness. It is no problem for me you deserve nothing less than to wallowing in your poverty.

you are soo boring....

i nearly fell asleep readin this nonesense....
Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:

you are soo boring....

i nearly fell asleep readin this nonesense....

You actually enjoy it you come here Time After Time to communicate with the master. You enjoyed the words of the master I think now you can go and sleep and rest for the rest of the day
Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by justtoodark: 2:14am On Sep 07, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You actually enjoy it you come here Time After Time to communicate with the master. You enjoyed the words of the master I think now you can go and sleep and rest for the rest of the day

chaii....

you are full of yourself....
a woman would have it very hard with you....

let me guess....:
you are single....
Re: Reason Nigeria Can Never Develop A Country by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
justtoodark:

chaii....

you are full of yourself....
a woman would have it very hard with you....

let me guess....:
you are single....

I am married and thanks God I am not married to those useless Nigerian women which you call wives

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Red Carpet Greeting By Prime Minister Modi At G20 Summit - VID / Just In Bola Tinubu Has No Authentic Primary Secondary Or University Certificate / Nnamdi Kanu Laments Court’s Failure To Hear Ipob’s Suit Challenging Proscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.