Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict (12900 Views)

Atiku, Peter Obi Absent As Tribunal Delivers Judgment / PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by MVLOX(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2023
We wait and see
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2023
I urge everyone to accept the outcome of the judgement in good fate
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by tishbite42: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Nightwolf1:
I'm suspecting that Tinubu is not going to win @ the tribunal and, for that reason, there won't be massive outrage and protests against the court or the President. This is a ploy to subdue tension.

Thereafter, the outcome of PEPT would be dragged to the Supreme court where eventually he would win. In that circumstance, if those who lost @ the PEPT didn't protests, then those who lost @ the Supreme court are not expected to protest too.

This is how I feel.
True talk
But that's drawing a straight line graph
Tinubu wouldn't risk that
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Nbote(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:

This is the logical thing to do. The consequences of legalising and illegality or unconstitutionality is a grave danger this nation will never survive. Two wrongs does not make a right. The only thing constant in life is change sir.

We already got it wrong by not protecting our votes and allowing the criminals to have their way with the declaration. The consequences are the realities we are now faced with. God help us all
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by iamtardey: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Built2last:
We did not say Tribunal should rule in favour of Obi.

We did not say Tribunal should declare Atiku winner

We did not say Tribunal should affirm Tinubu as president

Our ask is simple.
No efidense
Look at the evidence before you. Follow our constitution.

Failure to do that, you are calling for anarchy.

Justice must be seen to have been served
no efidense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
There’s no tension anywhere
Jagaban has won already
Tinubu all the way
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Steinmann: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2023
#DAY 101 (STOLEN MANDATE)
PRAYER. May the JUDICIARY NOT DAMN AND DARE THE NIGERIAN MASSES ON TODAY'S JUDGMENT.
AMEN
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by AllenSpencer: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I stand with ASIWAJU Jagaban of Africa. Congratulations Sir

Congratulations to you too!

It’s a win for all patriotic Nigerians

History will never forget our kind. Our patriotism, Charisma, and doggedness, will always be remembered 200 years from today.

The next generation will be talking about how we stood strong against all odds.

1 Like

Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Congratulations to you too!

It’s a win for all patriotic Nigerians

History will never forget our kind
Thanks
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by qleap2all(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2023
there's no tension!
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Wizuman: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Na till midnight
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Ishilove: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Which tension? Unless we want to deliberately delude ourselves, we all know the judgement will be in favour of Mr Tinubu. He has the endless resources of the states at his disposal to buy the decision, as well as the well oiled wheels of the entrenched agberocracy to subdue any protest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Akasammyoka: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Nothing will change, we already know the end of all these. Let stop deceiving ourselves. A Nigerian was Inec chairman during the flawed election and a Nigerian is still the judge, think.

1 Like

Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by bigdammyj: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2023
There is no tension, it's the losers that are hoping for miracle.

Joshtaylorayne:
May u be called loser when ur labour is taken from u

My life policy:
Never work where God doesn't lead or have a say, and if I do try and error, I don't bother myself with whatever I have lost. It means, it was never mine because no one can take what belongs to me.
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Joshtaylorayne: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land

Are u sure u are okay,,,??
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Joshtaylorayne: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2023
bigdammyj:
No tension it's the losers that are hoping for miracle.

Losers? Very funny
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Joshtaylorayne: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2023
bigdammyj:
No tension it's the losers that are hoping for miracle.

May u be called loser when ur labour is taken from u
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Babysho(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Only a child will not be able to recognise that Nigeria is on state arrest and the corruption has eaten deep even at the judiciary level.

Don't expect too much from today's ruling.
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by southsouthking(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Nothing like tension, we all know how is going to end.
The judges should remember that they have destroyed the constitution already.
25% in Abuja.
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Joshtaylorayne: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Am sure this judgment will be at midnight cus they like all this things
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by jetguy(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Am not a prophet, but i can guarantee everyone here that they will adjust that case and fix another date...mark my words✅

I CUM IN PEACE 😔
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by christoranky(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Tribunal is over rewarding Nigerians...
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Jostoman: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Tension is out of the picture

Every sane person knows that, His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) victory will be reaffirmed.

Who God has blessed, No man can curse!

Victory ascerta!
God is not on the side of dubious, grab and run away with it person.
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by nony43(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Trustedpronet:
I stand with Tinubu...e get brain pass the rest.

You are standing with criminality.

1 Like

Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Jostoman: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2023
The era of grab the power by force and run away with it must stop in nigeria.
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by manuelkel(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary. cool
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Vadese1: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2023
O'Lord deliver to us this day. God bless our incoming president Peter Obi
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Bizibi(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu na mafian....the army presence yesterday and this morning near karu bridge,I knew it has to do with the tribunal.
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Chibuzoripob: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2023
grin those wey wan KILL themselves cos of Eluu- 🐖 are FREE to do so.

1 Like

Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Goodman2023: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2023
After this, there is the supreme court
Re: Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict by Goodman2023: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2023
After this, there is the supreme court ... Why are people making it look like the world will end today ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Communities To Lose Land For Bunkering Activities / I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.