Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River (6924 Views)

INEC Under Pressure To Review Kano, Kaduna, Ogun Polls / NDLEA Intercepts 2060kg Heroin, Others At Lagos Airport, Ondo, Edo, Kano / Minimum Wage: NLC Declares Strike In Imo, Rivers, Osun, 15 Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by sheddyboy01(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2023
Things get as e be

Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Betanaija42moro: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
It is not even popular in many states
But hunger, hardship and suffering is popular in many states
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Sigh... No light for almost 24 hours.

E nor dey hard Nepa to off light and join strike... Make something minor spoil for transformer, it will take them days to get off their inefficient asses to see to it.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by duro4chang(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

But hunger, hardship and suffering is popular in many states
E be like say sapa affect you well well? No vex. E go better.

1 Like

Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by DeOTR: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Strike is a useless way force government hands to do your biddings. Those observing the strike can as well continue till God knows when. It won't still stop a thing.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by AjegunleBoy(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
you just created this moniker 7 minutes ago just to catch Cruse...
Created? Correct!

Catch cruise? Wrong!
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by EleventhWeirdo: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

As expected.

You obviously live in the Bush in one of those brown roof region.

Dude, you need to travel out of your brown roof region to see what's happening in Nigeria

That brown roof region is the London of your people who struggle to escape the poverty wrecked hellhole you call home and come here . SW is the NIGERIA!!!
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by BrickDevo: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Nothing halt for here oh
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
DeOTR:
Strike is a useless way force government hands to do your biddings. Those observing the strike can as well continue till God knows when. It won't still stop a thing.

Well, it has always been the last resort of ignored yearnings of organized labor... And it has been quite effective across the world.

A people-centered and smart progressive government will make serious effort to prevent such extremes by meeting the yearnings of workers...

Most of these strikes stem from a lack of transparency and honesty on the part of the leaders.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2023
AjegunleBoy:

Created? Correct!

Catch cruise? Wrong!
Ipob miscreant are headless mobs... Moving around causing nuisance...
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Bfly: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2023
You can't just satisfy man. They must say something negative
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
NLC President Joe Ajaero is truly as his name translate a Dog of the Public which means he is a Public Dog!!

You should grow up... There is a time when men with brains converge... Do well to keep off such threads.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Zooposki(f): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Acekidc4(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

You should grow up... There is a time when men with brains converge... Do well to keep off such threads.

So you call yourself man with brain and what are you converging about ๐Ÿค” Failure as usual Abi ๐Ÿ™„ Oga Goan sit your ass down.

If you think i should grow up then Men with brain will never quote me. But as you yourself can see, you are not one of those Men with brain.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop disgracing yourself. A common e-rat constituting nuisance.

I have seen the comments of both of you and I am saying you are the e-rat. Not just an e-rat, you are also a chronic ignoramus. Reply me if your brain is damaged.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by duro4chang(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

I have seen the comments of both of you and I am saying you are the e-rat. Not just an e-rat, you are also a chronic ignoramus. Reply me if your brain is damaged.
I don't wrestle with pigs please
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

So you call yourself man with brain and what are you converging about ๐Ÿค” Failure as usual Abi ๐Ÿ™„ Oga Goan sit your ass down.

If you think i should grow up then Men with brain will never quote me. But as you yourself can see, you are not one of those Men with brain.

Shhh... Your rants are still childish and stupid. Just grow up.

The words of imbecilic and moronic bigots and sycophants never make sense to sane people.

Use your brain (or whatever is left of it from bigotry and sycophancy) or learn to steer clear of intellectual discussions.

Thank you... I won't be engaging you any further.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
I don't wrestle with pigs please

Truly, your brain is damaged.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by DeOTR: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well, it has always been the last resort of ignored yearnings of organized labor... And it has been quite effective across the world.

A people-centered and smart progressive government will make serious effort to prevent such extremes by meeting the yearnings of workers...

Most of these strikes stem from a lack of transparency and honesty on the part of the leaders.
Well I don't think grounding the country because of subsidy removal is a good idea.
Average Nigerians do not actually benefit from subsidy. Shutting down Banks and DisCos would make things worse for those they're supposed to be fighting for.
I'll never support any industrial action again removal of subsidy on petrol. We are not talking about education or health here.
The country is already in big financial mess, giving the government time to access their purse and make necessary adjustments to their employees paychecks is the right thing to do. This is just a matter between the FG and their workers, nobody should drag the whole country into the mess.
We all witnessed the unnecessary suffering that threatened the very existence of this country during the Naira swap, yet this same NLC kept mum.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by AjegunleBoy(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Ipob miscreant are headless mobs... Moving around causing nuisance...
f**k off!
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Microwhy: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
It is not even popular in many states
The kano listed is far from the truth..
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by duro4chang(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Microwhy:
The kano listed is far from the truth..
Let us have your own account.
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2023
Bloody Liar shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by Thomthom(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Although NLC has been calling off strike every midnight.. so workers thought they will call of the strike as usual
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by NairalandSARS: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Rubbish strike done delay my resumption for my PPA. Make corper no come fill up my spot tomorrow o!
Re: Strike Halts Activities In Rivers, Osun, Edo, Kano, Kaduna, Cross River by famology(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Which Edo? The one in Pluto I guess. Everyone is going about their normal routine here. I even went to access bank today for some transaction. NLC is dead in Nigeria. Those days if Oshiomhole call strike everything go just dey standstill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots / How Iโ€™ll Defeat Buhari And Atikuโ€“ Peoples Trust Presidential Candidate / Crisis Rocks Ekiti APC As Pro-Tinubu Group, SWAGA Drags Party To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.