Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,544 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

All Eyes On The Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Eyes On The Judiciary (226 Views)

All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Eyes On The Judiciary by NwaIdeato: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Behold the judiciary:

grin grin cheesy😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Obidients don't waste your time, this country isn't worth fighting for cause justice in Nigeria will always be selective.

Oya Agbado idiots can now call me "IPOB wailer" while I laugh at your wretched azzes all the way from my comfortable condo in San Diego grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Most of them are sleeping shocked
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
You want to show you finally have access to television today abi
NwaIdeato:
Behold the judiciary:

Obidients don't waste your time, this country isn't worth fighting for cause justice in Nigeria will always be selective.

Oya Agbado idiots can now call me "IPOB wailer" while I laugh at your wretched azzes all the way from my comfortable condo in San Diego grin
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by Zionmdde: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Behold the judiciary:

Actually you are correct
I wish no Obidient will complain about anything in the next 4years, let us all support tinubu and catch cruise. Survival of the most wicked grin grin
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by talented321: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
But same judiciary is sleeping...

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by Christistruth03: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Behold the judiciary:

Let us explain things to you gently may be you will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost
plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread.
We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by Ofunaofu: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
talented321:
But same judiciary is sleeping...

Honestly, the same judiciary all eyes are on...sleeping
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by talented321: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

funny and shameful...

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary by talented321: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

funny and shameful..

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu And G20 Leaders At Mahatma Ghandi Monument (short Vid) / Group Holds One Million Man March For Uzodimma's Reelection / Interior Minister, Attorney General At Anti-money Laundering Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.