Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

"Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment (5128 Views)

Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / JUST IN: PDP Reject Tribunal’s Judgment, Heads To Supreme Court ….says Verdict, / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by boxypane(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
If he doesn't have anything to say, he should keep shut!!! If his post cause any violence, million Adelekes cannot save him.

1 Like

Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Sharpsharp00123: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The reality that the state have been criminally captured

u go explain tire

No evidence
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Benwallt(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
[code][/code]
Ofunaofu:

Dey here dey post "you go explain tire"

Dey here dey support evil

E go reach everybody

What comes around goes around

Whatever you wished for will reach you and whatever I wished for will reach me. Your wish is not everybody's wish.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Ofunaofu: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:
[code][/code]

Whatever you wished for will reach you and whatever I wished for will reach me. Your wish is not everybody's wish.

Ok ooo
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Beverlyjean(f): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
The country is gone...they are condemning coup while the one in Asorock has done judicial coup

1 Like

Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Honestly, we have resigned to fate
USA lords over us!

It's official now!
cool

Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by candygist: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nawa o

Drug case na civil matter but he forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government. Na dash him dash US the money

INEC not mandated to transmit results electronically, but the same INEC told us that election results will be transmitted through the BVAS to the IREV portal realtime on the election day

Tinubu/Shettima eligibility. APM case dismissed and describing it as a pre election matter to be handled by the federal high court.
Nwajuba instituted this same eligibility case at the federal high court but it was dismissed as lacking in merit
PDP also instituted it as a pre election matter but it was dismissed and the judge rebuked PDP for being a busy body and poke nosing into APC Internal matter
David Lyon's deputy case of the APC was instituted by the PDP and David Lyon lost his governorship seat

What does the judiciary want

#All eyes on the judiciary

Show us evidence Bros, you think say na emotion them dey use judge case for law ?
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Ofunaofu: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
candygist:

Show us evidence Bros, you think say na emotion them dey use judge case for law ?

Evidence full ground

Na you dey view am with emotions and sentiments

1 Like

Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by candygist: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Evidence full ground

Na you dey view am with emotions and sentiments

Show us evidence Bros. No dey talk plenty.

If you can read and understand read this below.

On the allegations made by the LP that President Tinubu was not qualified to contest in view of the $460k fine in relation to narcotics charges in the US, the court held that trial and conviction by a court is the only way to prove guilt.

The case was a civil forfeiture case as it is a unique remedy which rests on the property being the target and not the person.

The case was in the civil docket of the United state north district court Illinois.

1 Like

Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Ofunaofu: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
candygist:

Show us evidence Bros. No dey talk plenty.

If you can read and understand read this below.

On the allegations made by the LP that President Tinubu was not qualified to contest in view of the $460k fine in relation to narcotics charges in the US, the court held that trial and conviction by a court is the only way to prove guilt.

The case was a civil forfeiture case as it is a unique remedy which rests on the property being the target and not the person.

The case was in the civil docket of the United state north district court Illinois.

Whether it's civil forfeiture or not, it emanate from an act of dishonesty and the 1999 constitution listed dishonesty, frauds as ground upon which a candidate can be disqualified

So Tinubu just put his hand in his pocket and remove over $460,000 and dash it to the US government
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Christology(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI2eMyqB3KE?si=wpJTIBREe4coLxrq
Have you ever met someone who, despite their best efforts, seemed to be stuck in a never-ending cycle of failure?
Picture this: a person who diligently works day and night, their heart brimming with dreams, yet success remained frustratingly out of reach.
I was that person, and the weight of my failures was crushing. Despite been a believer, life was having its own share on me.
But everything changed after I heard a life transforming message from pastor sunny cookey.
After that day I was more exposed and started applying the eight principles he talked about in my local church.
Few years down the line everything changed, my life took a positive turn. My finances, relationships and everything surrounding me was booming with a positive light.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by creativehubb: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wetin be nawa, na English dem dey speak no be Spanish grin
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Mfetenang: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nawa o

Drug case na civil matter but he forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government. Na dash him dash US the money

INEC not mandated to transmit results electronically, but the same INEC told us that election results will be transmitted through the BVAS to the IREV portal realtime on the election day

Tinubu/Shettima eligibility. APM case dismissed and describing it as a pre election matter to be handled by the federal high court.
Nwajuba instituted this same eligibility case at the federal high court but it was dismissed as lacking in merit
PDP also instituted it as a pre election matter but it was dismissed and the judge rebuked PDP for being a busy body and poke nosing into APC Internal matter
David Lyon's deputy case of the APC was instituted by the PDP and David Lyon lost his governorship seat

Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Mfetenang: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Go to court.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by creativehubb: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nawa o

Una mumu talk don start. The court ruled Obi didn't show evidence, just making vague accusations, and the states where he said elections were manipulated he didn't give specific details and evidence of disruptions. You go court, you want court to give you evidence?

How on Earth can you accuse jagaban when he has not been convicted by a court?

How can obidients and Obi think Abuja votes are more important than others?

Una dull walahi...it's either you no dey hear English or am sure you did not even watch the judgement proceedings. Thank God judges are not vain men moved by emotions and sentiments, they work with evidence, the constitution, reason and proving your case.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Ofunaofu: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
creativehubb:

Una mumu talk don start. The court ruled Obi didn't show evidence, just making vague accusations, and the states where he said elections were manipulated he didn't give specific details. You go court, you want court to give you evidence?

How on Earth can you accuse jagaban when he has not been convicted by a court?

How can obidients and Obi think Abuja votes are more important than others?

Una dull walahi...it's either you no dey hear English or am sure you did not even watch the judgement proceedings.

What is the problem with you Tinubu minions

Did I ever mention Obi in my comment

Kindly go back and read my comments and be well informed
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by creativehubb: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What is the problem with you Tinubu minions

Did I ever mention Obi in my comment

Kindly go back and read my comments and be well informed
You people are a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Ofunaofu: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
creativehubb:

You people are a disgrace to Nigeria.

Your shame dey shame me honestly
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by creativehubb: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Your shame dey shame me honestly
Dumb talk from an empty head.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by niggaman(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
David dey wine him HoeB dient fans. Nothing more. 🤣
Davido was referring to Headies "No Show".....no awards
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Ofunaofu: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
creativehubb:

Dumb talk from an empty head.

You are actually the dumbest thing ever liveth
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by candygist: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Whether it's civil forfeiture or not, it emanate from an act of dishonesty and the 1999 constitution listed dishonesty, frauds as ground upon which a candidate can be disqualified

So Tinubu just put his hand in his pocket and remove over $460,000 and dash it to the US government

Since you have evidence, go challange the judiciary, it's that simple. You have the right as a citizen of Nigeria
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by plumcomm: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Real Nawa. How do you explain to the world that a panel of judges dismissed a case of drug peddling and forfeiture? This is really crazy. I don’t expect Tinubu to be removed but I expected this to be dismissed based on technicality not this blatantly. Gosh
so what's the business of election tribunal with drug case,so If a drug pedler is arrested he is being tried at the election trununal?,don't be unnecessary foolish.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by killsmith(f): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
On a side note, nigerians should bow for baba. That nigga is the God of corruption. There is no institution he cannot corrupt.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Flangelo12: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Not found guilty but forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds

So Tinubu just put hand for him pocket comot the money dash US government

He was jailed and his mugshot taken like Trump.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Top5ers: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
All you idiots here laughing and mocking OBIdients I hope you know that when things come harder in the country you won’t be exempted. Your country’s constitution being destroyed before your very eyes but you think it’s banter Abi? Man U vs Arsenal. Your whole life and future wasting before your eyes, you will live all your life and never know what it feels like to see 24hrs uninterrupted electricity. If you’re sick today there’s no good hospital to treat you. You think this is a joke? Dey play
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Nursepepeye(f): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
TimeMachine2:
This stupid fool will end up on some mysterious accident very soon.
his next album will be play on your funeral day
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by GeneralZodd(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Afamed:
Una go wail tire

Everyone will join the wailing soon.

Its Deja Vu. 100 days in office. The Economy is so bad
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by Blazebond(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nawa o

Una go wail tire, wailing wailers, irresponsible touts with fascist behavior.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by MrLankeeee(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tizmamoney:
Person say "nawa" does that mean he's referring to the Election Tribunal?

Nor mind the OP na mumu dey worry am.
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by arantess: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Real Nawa. How do you explain to the world that a panel of judges dismissed a case of drug peddling and forfeiture? This is really crazy. I don’t expect Tinubu to be removed but I expected this to be dismissed based on technicality not this blatantly. Gosh
They are already a laughing stock in foreign circles
Re: "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment by losky83: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Nawa o

YOUR QUESTION OF WHAT THE JUDICIARY WANTS HAS AN EASY ANSWER WHICH IS,MEN IN LITERALLY INTERNAL TRANSITION ATTIRE RASING YOUTHS.
DO THE MATHS YOURSELF AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS OUR ONLY HOPE LEFT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri / Nigerians Are The Most Racist People In The World! / Colonel Lawan Gwadabe Accuses IBB, Atiku, Gusau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.