Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers (784 Views)

Presidential Elections Tribunal: It's Going Viral!!! / Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Whiteangel1234: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
I have signed out listening to the live proceeding on channel TV , the justices are sounding like Tinubu Lawyers , defending Tinubu more than His lawyers .

Democracy is not for Africans is all I can say shaa

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by FreeStuffsNG: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
I have signed out listening to the live proceeding on channel TV , the justices are sounding like Tinubu Lawyers , defending Tinubu more than His lawyers .

The 3rd can never be 1st

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by duro4chang(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
You chickened out? We told you now.

15 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Whiteangel1234: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
You chickened out? We told you now.

It takes courage and principles to support a little unknown party it's called Revolutionary.

We all know it's hard and almost impossible but deep down there is that hope that Nigeria will get it right for once but.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Saao(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

my thoughts as well. I have a neutral mind towards the whole thing but the way they are defending Tinubu, it surprised. Judicially and inec will set this country on fire one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by LegendHero(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please use that time check on Peter Obi. I heard he is almost in coma.

15 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by MTNnews: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Saao:
my thoughts as well. I have a neutral mind towards the whole thing but the way they are defending Tinubu, it surprised. Judicially and inec will set this country on fire one day.
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by yarimo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us

15 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Ola9ja23: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
IPOB in severe pain

Check on your neighbor

Nobody should sell sniper to anyone in this hard time 🤣😀😂

5 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by abiolert(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Your cry never start. Please go back and sign in

4 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by TimeMachine2: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ibo people rest

3 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by gratefulheart(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

2 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by tooth4tooth: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

In Reno's voice, I am sure you have bought your handkerchief or tissue paper already

1 Like

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Ofunaofu: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
True
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by QuotaSystem: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
The Judges sound like common sense, not like anyone's lawyers.

You guys were lost in your own echo-chamber; believing your own lies and swallowing your own propaganda...

All in a bid to comfort yourselves and avoid the reality of Obi's crushing, third-place defeat.

17 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by pandoragirigory: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter girigory Obi was a clown

2 Likes

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Occurstaem(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

It pays to be a rational being than an emotional being.
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by BadMaster: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Saao:
You and your ilks can only deceive yourselves. Neutral mind ko, neutral mind ni.
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Saao(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
BadMaster:

You and your ilks can only deceive yourselves. Neutral mind ko, neutral mind ni.
my likes? Maybe I'm different. Nothing surprises about Nigeria so I'm not really bother about what happens seriously. I don't support any politicians for my own sanity. Let me tell you. Atiku and Tinubu and very close friends same thing applied to Obi so why should I bother myself with their fight?
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by XY23: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The Judges sound like common sense, not like anyone's lawyers.

You guys were lost in your own echo-chamber; believing your own lies and swallowing your own propaganda...

All in a bid to comfort yourselves and avoid the reality of Obi's crushing, third-place defeat.

Let assume you're absolutely correct, but please answer this question truthfully so that you can at least satisfy your conscience that you're celebrating the travesty of justice that we've witnessed today on the basis of the LAW, not just sentiments.

LP's AWS witness had her evidence discountenanced because she was a member of LP. Tinubu’s only witness was admitted despite being an APC lawmaker, Sen Bamidele Opeyemi. No twisting, we all watched it now.

Are you sure you can be proud of this country?
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Signed off the TV 📺 cast since 11am.

APC =PEPT=INEC=TINUBU........
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by jahsharon: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Cry, weep, wail. BAT is here for 8 years. Shettima is here for 16 years

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by Kusu12: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Another deluded and brainwashed obidot has spoken, as far it didn't go there way it is miscarriage of justice.. Loser.

1 Like

Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by orion7: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The 3rd can never be 1st
but 4th became first in imo. Stupid animal. Nigeria is all we have kill it. Your kids will reap it
Re: I Have Signed Out Listening To The Tribunal, It Sounds Like APC Lawyers by QuotaSystem: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
XY23:

Let assume you're absolutely correct, but please answer this question truthfully so that you can at least satisfy your conscience that you're celebrating the travesty of justice that we've witnessed today on the basis of the LAW, not just sentiments.

LP's AWS witness had her evidence discountenanced because she was a member of LP. Tinubu’s only witness was admitted despite being an APC lawmaker, Sen Bamidele Opeyemi. No twisting, we all watched it now.

Are you sure you can be proud of this country?

The APC member was called as a character witness. Every party can call character witnesses from their party e.g agents, members, etc.

LP called an "expert witness" (AWS) and the "independent expert" happened to be a member of LP. Her testimony couldn’t be taken as objective.

I am indeed very proud of the judiciary, my country and what it promises to be.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

LP And Peter Obi Are So Dumb In Rigging / Why Did IPOB Stop Uploading Pictures Of Empty Streets In South East? / REVEALED: Tinubu Also Claimed To Have Graduated From The University Of Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.