Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got (1479 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo / Bigot! Peter Obi Ordered Shoot At Sight To Halt MASOB Attacks On Muslims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by MTNnews: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Na today Peter Obi know say law no be to chack up kakaraka like Chukwudeku

I swear this Peter Obi lawyer wey wear coat like knight wey wan go fight Macbeth no gree make I stop laughing.

cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚
cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚ cheesy cheesy πŸ˜‚

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by TemplarLandry: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by raskymonojendor: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
MTNnews:
Na today Peter Obi know say law no be to chack up kakaraka like Chukwudenku

Obidients are always bragging about Peter Obi being The ekute himself. grin

The ekute (rock) has been pulverised to sand today.

11 Likes

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by MTNnews: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bro laugh don kill is for area
He come be like say person wicked with how Obidient de wail up n down my neighbourhood

raskymonojendor:

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by MTNnews: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Seun mydd44 obinascopy

To frontpage abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by raskymonojendor: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
MTNnews:
Bro laugh don kill is for area
He come be like say person wicked with how Obidient de wail up n down my neighbourhood

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by Ladyclara002(f): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
The design of that laughter is cuteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by BobbieZion(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jagaban till eternity....
I thought Jagaban had already won.
Let's move on and enjoy how he will turn Naija to Dubai.
As a certified Zombie, I shall support anything Tinubu does with all my ❀️, no matter how bad it is or looks to be.
I shall not take any criticism or advice even when it is anti-people.
Nobody should complain.
Tinubu is a god and cannot do mistake.
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin The other one there has left his calling has a Nollywood actor, he's suddenly start to practice.
make all of who na go sit down abeg, you don't mix emotions with legal matters.
I have never followed the whole process that led to today's judgment.....but from what i have listen to so far on tv today,
they just didn't file their case/cases well. Imagine involving European union as part of your evidence, who does that. Even from the investigation of the guy reading the judgment the person is not even an official of the European union community. And all of them carry wig dey form don for law matter.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by creativehubb: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin
Lamb tales from Shakespeare.
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by Kusu12: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obidot lawyer from Agulu. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
His entire legal team reflected his bigotry and tribalism.

All of them are glorified upper Iweaka charge and bail 0koro lawyers

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by sreamsense: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obidients said he has never lost election, maybe in Anambra state or south east, but he has now crossed to the south west where best law schools reside. Wole Olanipekun and Fagbemi has taught him lesson of his life, but one thing I am happy with him for is that he must have collected his balance from Obi. At least when he is not happy about loosing this case, he will be encouraged by fat bank account. At the end of the day, Obi and his obidients including that one that converted from actor to baby lawyer. Next time, learn to listen to wise counsel as Soludo and Nnamani told you earlier

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by yarimo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Op

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by Raf4: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Eluted na rat πŸ€ oooo
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by femu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
MTNnews:
Na today Peter Obi know say law no be to chack up kakaraka like Chukwudeku

I swear this Peter Obi lawyer wey wear coat like knight wey wan go fight Macbeth no gree make I stop laughing.

Actually he wasn't the lead counsel.
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by ecolime(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by blabulu2000: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lateef Fagbemi is waiting for them at the Supreme court
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
How have we fallen to this low ebbs ?

It's a SAD day in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

To all all Agbadorians rejoicing over injustices....una fadases....
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by Abidele: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
These fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last
Re: Lawyer Peter Obi Ordered & The One He Got by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
That's what happens when you employ your lawyer because he is a fellow cultist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: Abuja - Washington Dc Is Not A State And Has No Senators / Photos Of The Day Atiku, Obi, Tinubu / Dave Umahi Accused Obi Of Inciting Ibos, Yet He Didn't Know There Were Cables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.