Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? (6899 Views)

Poll: Which out of the following is your best Gta Game?

San Andreas: 53% (7 votes)
Vice City: 15% (2 votes)
Liberty City: 23% (3 votes)
Ballad of gay tony: 7% (1 vote)
Chinatown wars: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Grand Theft Auto In Africa: Does It Promote Violence? / Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Lucario007(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
Oh yeah pls vote the for the poll, thanks! grin M@therf^ck@r
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by debusy008(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2011
u nd 2 play san andreas
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by omega25red(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
san andreas hands down
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by xreal: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
Vice City; though, I haven't realy layed my hands on San Andreas.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
San Andreas all the way. I even used a mod in which you could call your driver to pick you up, call an helicopter, and drive in convoys with your chopper hovering above you - protecting you. Pretty cool.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by highland(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
Liberty City for sure
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Skii(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
Men you just havt to admire the creativity of these video game makers

Vice City and Liberty City
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Skii(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
Infact, the theme song of Vice City la san men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1vacn3KcE
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by azpekuliar: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
San Andreas is simply tha bomb!! Favorite character Officer Tempeeny (played by Samuel L. Jackson) Lowest moment while playing was when I had to

abandon the game for 2 whole months, when I couldn't figure out how to get through the low rider challenge, lol. All-in -all it was one of the highs of my

boring service year, Thanks RockStar.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by grafikii: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
liberty city 4 life, fido the american version is simply awesome
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
China Town! kiss
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by blackmann(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
NIKO BELLIC is one cold motherF@$Ker!!!!
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by grafikii: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
triad fish factory,8 balls garage, salvatore
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Emmyk(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
It was Vice city I first lay my hands on in 2008(i know all the pc cheat off-hand), so I've got first love for it. Then later, saw Gta 3(i love it cos of the cheat that generate money for you), and then San andreas and lastly GTA stories. I'm Emmy Vercetti, Tommy left me incharge!
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
I am a die hard lover of Vice city, Still have it on my laptop,
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
with or without cheats, San Andreas,
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Esanyonmi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
can some one pls send me cheat for liberty city, i really need it,
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Esanyonmi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
pls email me with the cheat for liberty city, mosesmummy72@yahoo.com
thanks in advance
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by babyboy3(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
san andreas
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by AustenU: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
i have not played San Andreas but i've done any f, king thing that could be done in Vice City & Liberty City. Is there any GTA called Oman City?
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by jacob05(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Vice City ,liberty City and San Andreas , All Great
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by mchenry(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
San andreas is the all time best
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by yungmonye(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
for me],definitely has to be san andreas, that game is dope
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
San Andreas is arguably the best so far.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Russialane(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
G.O.A.T San ANDREAS SO addictive and the best in the grand theft auto series
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
SAN ANDREAS all day, everyday man. That s h i t is the bomb. Spoken by a female. That is like the only game I play with my brothers.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by stanleybiggie(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Los santos,san fierro,cj,sweet,big smoke,ryder,wuzimu,zed,og loco,cstalina,ballers,groovesters=SAN ANDREAS(a.k.a)my best adventure game on ps2

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by mxxpunkxx: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
did someone mention chinatown . . . i guess u dont know GTA at all

the best for graphics is San Andreas

but the best storyline goes to Liberty City
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by EvilBrain1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
San Andreas.

The Ballad of Gäy Tony was also pretty good. It would have been my first choice if only it wasn't so short.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by fateavon4u(f): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
I remember playin vice city btw 2004-2006.i used 2 flog thier asses in it.cos i startd wt vice city,its my all time fav,miss d game alot.
liberty city feels incomplete 2 me.d missions r nt as interestin as vice city and san andres nd d graphics nd direction is poor.
San andres is nt interesting enuff 4 me.d bicvcle ride and d early mission like sprayin graffti round d town is so boring.d guy is vry slow in walking.d distance btw missions and safe house is too far and d express isnt helpin matters at all, lmao,
So in d rite order
1.vice city.
2.san andres.
3.liberty city.
My 2cents,
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by fateavon4u(f): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Honestly,i think playin d game wt cheats makes d game boring 4 me.i remember sum in 06,i nd my bros played a certain mission on vice city,i think it had 2 do wt da colonel on his yatch,wt less life,bullet proof and ammo.we played dat mission 4 a day nd a half non-stop.its was community effort,it was so diffcult and all 3 of us fought it out wt d pad dat day.playd vice city and liberty city on ps2 nd san andreas on xbox(crazy graphics mennn).i no dis might sound silly bt neva knew there was a pc version, lmao,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hopeless Land : Fight For Survival / Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. / Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6 Is Not Compatible With Pubg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.