Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours (32575 Views)

Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Forgery: APC Lawyer Says Obaseki Will Lose In Court As Gov Closes Defense / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by thomasjoe(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
ElSudani:
Did that happen after he woke up? Typical Obidient, rash and impatient.
He is APC...kindly re read the caption and try not to be in a hurry to type before getting cognition.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by 1950Mack: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gentlelox:
hope u buy fuel cheaper ?

Hope d economy is treating u separately for being tribalist?
yes I buy fuel cheaper and I made fortunes in Buhari era... tinubu era too sure for me undecided

pot calling kettle black... no be una carry tribe for head pass... ethnocentric bushmen chanting igbo amala upandan tongue

Losers party grin

Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by ElSudani: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
thomasjoe:

He is APC...kindly re read the caption and try not to be in a hurry to type before getting cognition.

My bad.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Codeye(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
Even after they cooked and legalised the illegality for them, he is still complaining
That's NOT apc lawyer, you won't know because you won't read but only misleading headline.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abeg na who dem say come win the election las las?
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Gentlelox: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
1950Mack:
yes I buy fuel cheaper and I made fortunes in Buhari era... tinubu era too sure for me undecided

pot calling kettle black... no be una carry tribe for head pass... ethnocentric bushmen chanting igbo amala upandan tongue

Losers party grin
I'm Urhobo... U see ur life ? Poor man pretending to be rich

No rich man will av this ur mentality
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Afolavid: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Goalnaldo:
you don too take groceries and floating berries this period 😂😂😂

I don stop am since. Nah the ones wey I take before I commot naija dey hunt me like this. I dey add sweetener and hardened cookies to my groceries then. Chaiiii 😅🤣😅
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Judolisco(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:
Apparently fatigued after eight hours of judgment delivery by the five-man panel led

Don't blame him abeg. 8 hours plus no be joke.
dem suppose lock am up
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by chiefolododo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
jahsharon:

Do you ever hear anything good in your life?
plenty
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by 1950Mack: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gentlelox:
I'm Urhobo... U see ur life ? Poor man pretending to be rich

No rich man will av this ur mentality
if u like be buzu... you're also a bigot tongue

I come your house beg you for food... so Nairaland now is only meant for paupers like you... keep fo..oling your miserable self... ba.s.ta.rd son of a zillion ba.s.t.ard fadas... you will continue to lose all your life... pan.d.ora o.bi and the wailers tongue

Na body de pepper you grin

Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Successkay12(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Peter Obi just dey waste una Obidients time and hope grin grin grin
Plus money contributed by the daft ones.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Goalnaldo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Afolavid:

I don stop am since. Nah the ones wey I take before I commot naija dey hunt me like this. I dey add sweetener and hardened cookies to my groceries then. Chaiiii 😅🤣😅
when you leave naija and which country you dey?
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Gentlelox: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
1950Mack:
if u like be buzu... you're also a bigot tongue

I come your house beg you for food... so Nairaland now is only meant for paupers like you... keep fo..oling your miserable self... ba.s.ta.rd son of a zillion ba.s.t.ard fadas... you will continue to lose all your life... pan.d.ora o.bi and the wailers tongue

Na body de pepper you grin

Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Lightorder: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
8 hours of bringing curses upon their generation
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by ComeToJesus: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool The exuberant attorney was pissing his pants. He was called to order.
This is his face.

No great jam for him?
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by 1950Mack: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
@ Gentlelox grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by longayink: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abracadabra.

APC lawyers of we raise our objections later.
These jungle court judges and Olanipekun jointly dramatised the APC lawyers talk of no immediate reply to issues raised by other lawyers against Tinubu's election. They knew beforehand that Tinubu had rented the judges.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by HRMK: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
this uwensuyi,the senior lawyer that was complaining of fatigue?how many years has he been a senior lawyer?its that he is inexperienced or what?nawa oooo.........
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by kaludestiny10(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
They are just acting out the script
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by ArewaNorth: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
The stupid SAN wanted them to summarize the judgement so that it will generate more public outrage and confusion. Nonsense!
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by KayCee92(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
ElSudani:
Did that happen after he woke up? Typical Obidient, rash and impatient.

Lol, some of you don't read. Read the piece above turn come back and edit your post.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by zeuss: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2023
Paymaster expectations
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by BALLOSKI: 3:00am On Sep 07, 2023
chiefolododo:
he knew where the judges were heading to, so why wasting time?

I heard that Fashola wrote the judgement, the judges were just to read it.
yes. What a sound judgement Fashola wrote.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by BALLOSKI: 3:03am On Sep 07, 2023
shapman:
Even viewers of the procession got tired
Those judges are strong. They deserve to earn more salary. I've always heard how long they stay to deliver judgement, but never it's even longer.

I recalled that of Oshomole vs Osunbor went into the morning and around 2am. The learned justices!
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by edgecution(m): 5:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Why are there so many lies on this forum? That Lawyer is for PDP. Are you blind? No bi everything play now. Its just hard to pick a side with lies everywhere.
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by Jackson619007: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2023
Akerele44:

I know u like backwardness

Oni yeye

Abeg get out, agent of misunderstanding!
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by BeigJawnson(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2023
1950Mack:
grin dem suppose give am blow for mouth.... shebi jaga pay am for the time... make he better do him work and collect bonus... we don already win... we win election still win tribunal... that makes double trophies... so tonight I am taking two trophy beer to help me laugh at ob.i.di.ots better... kakakakakakakikikikiki.... haaaaaa... victory is sweet grin grin grin grin grin

How sweet is the victory when there is cost of high cost living? I believe that two bottles of trophy, na beg you wan go beg for am for beer palor
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by 1950Mack: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
BeigJawnson:

How sweet is the victory when there is cost of high cost living? I believe that two bottles of trophy, na beg you wan go beg for am for beer palor
the picture below is some pieces from my stash... hot fresh from my bank today today... I am not a pauper like you... you can't even afford bottle water... I can afford two crates but I always drink responsibly.

London is not for everybody. No be everybody go travel go New York... if you have been outside you will know Nigeria is still very cheap... if you can't cope with cost of living kukuma die and rest in peace... bonboclac tongue

Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by BeigJawnson(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2023
1950Mack:
the picture below is some pieces from my stash... hot fresh from my bank today today... I am not a pauper like you... you can't even afford bottle water... I can afford two crates but I always drink responsibly.

London is not for everybody. No be everybody go travel go New York... if you have been outside you will know Nigeria is still very cheap... if you can't cope with cost of living kukuma die and rest in peace... bonboclac tongue

I can't laugh... Well thank God I am not a pauper. Keep affording two crates when one who is rich like me can buy more than 10 crates... Dey play. Celebrating nonsense you called victory ... Dende
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by 1950Mack: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
BeigJawnson:

I can't laugh... Well thank God I am not a pauper. Keep affording two crates when one who is rich like me can buy more than 10 crates... Dey play. Celebrating nonsense you called victory ... Dende
you're just as daft as your chicken butt pa.n.do.ra obi.... mu.mu with id card... you're a pauper indeed... stop bluffing it's obvious... I just use 2 crates as example for you but e be like your papa dull... now take this, as a mandate thief wey you be if you manage steal 10 crates of beer bcus you no ever fit buy lai lai... but then know say na 10 trailers of beer I de order instanta... I no be your mate for any angle... now let me celebrate while you keep wailing and wallowing in your woefully woeful failures hehehehe.... bunch of sore losers... e de choke grin after supreme court you and that upper iweka m.a.n.ho.od hunter should go to hell next tongue

Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by BeigJawnson(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
1950Mack:
you're just as daft as your chicken butt pa.n.do.ra obi.... mu.mu with id card... you're a pauper indeed... stop bluffing it's obvious... I just use 2 crates as example for you but e be like your papa dull... now take this, as a mandate thief wey you be if you manage steal 10 crates of beer bcus you no ever fit buy lai lai... but then know say na 10 trailers of beer I de order instanta... I no be your mate for any angle... now let me celebrate while you keep wailing and wallowing in your woefully woeful failures hehehehe.... bunch of sore losers... e de choke grin after supreme court you and that upper iweka m.a.n.ho.od hunter should go to hell next tongue

Hahaha I can't laugh... What are you celebrating? High cost of living? Yes we are losers. Call us any names
.. We are both in this stupid economy arindin. Shebi you get where you dey see dollars. That place you dey see am go run dry. Shebi dollar price dey favor you now abi? Kuku go and buy a brewery ... Arindin. Olowo gbo tin shi le kun fo ole. CORNfused generation. You wey your mama for drink concoction that time you dey her belle shit you throway for latrine... We are in it together. Tinubu aka emilokan is our president ...E FE LAAAAA. O KU DI E. OPONU
Re: Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours by 1950Mack: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Hahaha I can't laugh... What are you celebrating? High cost of living? Yes we are losers. Call us any names
.. We are both in this stupid economy arindin. Shebi you get where you dey see dollars. That place you dey see am go run dry. Shebi dollar price dey favor you now abi? Kuku go and buy a brewery ... Arindin. Olowo gbo tin shi le kun fo ole. CORNfused generation. You wey your mama for drink concoction that time you dey her belle shit you throway for latrine... We are in it together. Tinubu aka emilokan is our president ...E FE LAAAAA. O KU DI E. OPONU
no doubt... dis one na agbero for oshodi oke... na one of those osanle wey de do owomida... ba.s.t.ard son of a kwashioko omoyibo pr.ic.k... werey ti pe leko... this one no know him village... lizard grin

Pele o... mouth piece oloun... my pocket no dry for Buhari regime so na tinubu regime e go kon happen abi hehehehehe dey play... akindanidani... na u go suffer tire... I am already made grin

If you no like as we win d election oya jump enter lagoon... do head like ma.dm.an s.h.i..t.... if you can't afford the cost of living kukuma join the dead na.... na one spanner loss hahahaha grin

Body de pepper the mu..mu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osanebi Ossai Buys A Range Rover Sport For Onwubolu Benjamin / Northern Elders Ask Fulani Herdsmen To Relocate From South / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.