Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings (6366 Views)

George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV / Popular Former British MP George Galloway Call Tinubu A Drug Pusher / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
A civil forfeiture is against the property not the owner. - Justice Tsammani.

The man had to laugh

George a member of the British Parliament

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by TemplarLandry: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu’s Chicago drug-dealing forfeiture baseless because he wasn’t banned from entering U.S

So it's no longer about evidence it's now by visiting United States of America

Judiciary is dead in Nigeria

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by aceman88(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol. Hahaha. Make I laugh my own ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
The Appeals Court ruled that INEC can’t be forced to electronically transmit results.

Next time we call on NAFDAC to transmit results

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Dpen11(f): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sure this is funny

5 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dpen11:
Sire this is funny

Very funny

58 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Ofunaofu: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Duro4chang2:
The Appeals Court ruled that INEC can’t be forced to electronically transmit results.

Next time we call on NAFDAC to transmit results

Honestly, it's very disheartening

8 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Justice Tsammani: INEC did not provide any system for electronic transmission of results.

So what was the BVAS for!

83 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by silvoclaira: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is a huge joke at this moment

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Honestly, it's very disheartening

Shettima double nomination was not intentional - Justice Tsammani

We are now working on emotions and intentions not facts

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by LegendHero(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Who is George Galloway?

I haven’t heard about him. Is he one of the mercenaries Obiidients promised they will import to Nigeria for the court ruling?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by XY23: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
I saw that altercation. Just imagine the effontery. Democracy is gone, we destroyed it with our own hands. Questions begging for answers now is, how would INEC now set guidelines for future elections? Who would believe them. I mean, what would be the basis of guidelines that are not written in black and white in the constitution? No be problem we done create so?
Duro4chang2:
APC lawyer is now up

APC: My lord, I am sure this means you have dismissed the case.

Justice Tsammani: When you get the judgement interprete it how you want

APC: I am just telling you to explain it better. Withdrawn means dismissed right. I think you should tell them dismiss

Justice Adah cuts in angrily: Are you telling us that we don’t know what we did. What’s that. When you get the judgement explain it how you want.

Justice Ugo: You are saying the 5 of us here don’t know what we are doing or what are you saying. You want to read the judgement for us.

Me: How won’t APC stand up to correct you, when they’ve been inside corners with you rewriting the constitution

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by christejames(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Of course, Nigeria has been the circus 🤹‍♂️ of the world...

A comic of a country, we keep making mockery of ourselves.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Who is George Galloway?

I haven’t heard about him. Is he one of the mercenaries Obiidients promised they will import to Nigeria for the court ruling?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by christejames(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Who is George Galloway?

Any person against the system is always OBIdient to you, sorry for your life bro.

For your info, Mr George was a former Member of Parliament in UK.

So who are you? undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by LegendHero(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
christejames:

Any person against the system is always OBIdient to you, sorry for your life bro.

For your info, Mr George was a former Member of Parliament in UK.

So who are you? undecided

So what is his relevance as former member of parliament? And why did OP brought the news?

So if he laugh at the court ruling, does that invalidate the ruling? Coz I no understand the news.

54 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Duro4chang2: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
XY23:

I saw that altercation. Just imagine the effontery. Democracy is gone, we destroyed it with our own hands. Questions begging for answers now is, how would INEC now set guidelines for future elections? Who would believe them. I mean, what would be the basis of guidelines that are not written in black and white in the constitution? No be problem we done create so?

the Electoral Act 2022 as amended said the
Polling unit officers should ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMIT the result of the PU to the COLLATION SYSTEM.

58 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Guyman01: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
My only area of concern is the part where it was decided that INEC can make its rules about how to transmit results, it means we are back to the era where INEC officials were simply writing results for PDP from their sitting rooms and announce same at the collation centres and declare the highest bidder as winner.
I am not talking about Tinubu winning here but the faith of Nigerians in the elections in subsequent elections.

What politicians in the forth coming elections need to do is not to waste their time trying to convince voters with campaign promises and telling them what you will do for them if elected while your opponents are busy discussing with INEC on what to write as results since polling results can be written in cardboard paper and sent to Abuja as BVAS by this judgement has been declared as nonsense cheesy
Get thugs to grab it, snatch it and run with the ballot papers, then enter any number you like as long as you can avoid over-voting, that's what the country has been reduced to.

Mary Odili has already given expo on the outcome of this tribunal, so there's no surprise on the outcome.

Meanwhile, Nairaland can cause depression with the level of insults and unguarded comments by just a few youths and some stupid old men that are full-time residents on this site

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Guyman01: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Duro4chang2:
Justice Tsammani: INEC did not provide any system for electronic transmission of results.

BVAS is ATM Machine for politicians grin
They will soon cook up another innovation called MIVAS to totally Milk whatever is left of the country with another multi billion budget for it cheesy

8 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by DatNiggaDaz: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Some fake ass niggsa they rejoice with the useless rulings grin

Dem no know wetin dem put demselves & their country into grin grin

12 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by XY23: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Duro4chang2:

the Electoral Act 2022 as amended said the
Polling unit officers should ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMIT the result of the PU to the COLLATION SYSTEM.

My brother, justice Tsammani said nothing like COLLATION SYSTEM and no law mandates INEC to transmit result electronically. There's no twisting since we all watched it. He relied on the manual transfer with emphasis on SECURITY personnel. We're not just rambling sir, take your time to dissect the judgement.

2 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why are jews so invested in Nigeria's elections and local politics?

These are the same bastards who accused Russia without any evidence of meddling in US elections that produced Trump as POTUS.

2 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by slimfit1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Any military man bold enough to put us out of this tough situation because it plain rubbery without gun. How do I explain this to my children. America and EU won't say anything while out electoral system and judicial system are being abused.

13 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by burp18: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Duro4chang2:

BVAS - Bimodal Voters Accreditation System.
Where'd it say BVAS is for transmitting results?

4 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by ecolime(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
slimfit1:
Any military man bold enough to put us out of this tough situation because it plain rubbery without gun. How do I explain this to my children. America and EU won't say anything while out electoral system and judicial system are being abused.
This is a Treasonable wish

5 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Ofunaofu: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
burp18:
BVAS - Bimodal Voters Accreditation System.
Where'd it say BVAS is for transmitting results?

But INEC told us that election results will be transmitted through the BVAS to the IREV portal realtime on the election Day

That the BVAS serves dual purposes

5 Likes

Re: George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings by Krugisback(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Duro4chang2:

Nama

I hope you know after an appeal court in Nigeria there is something called supreme court?
you must be from mbaise imo state because nama is the meaning of cow in mbaise igbo dialect

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police / WHEN YOU HEAR NIGERIA IS IN RECESSION AND YOU SEE THIS !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.