Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

#PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. (1174 Views)

Tinubu Secures $600 Million Deal For Nigerian Ports / UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by opamoses1: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2023
haffaze777:

Thunda fire Peter gringory Obi blokusgrin
You don't like PO's wife Sha. 🤣
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by haffaze777(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2023
opamoses1:

You don't like PO's wife Sha. 🤣

He's impotent and nah one Yoruba demon go dey service the lady,no be Femi fani Kayode dey service Bianca Ojukwu even when the later no know wetin dey xup again.

1 Like

Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Very good news
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by sunboy(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2023
LordFaraday:
Indian employer's are not good to Nigerians. I would have expect he should focus mostly on European and American investors.

1. The Nigerian labor law need to be looked into to enforce some respect for local employees. I believe the bad Indian employers are getting away with it after bribing that’s why they keep doing it. And mind you, that’s how they treat their own people back home too. But in our case, corruption let them have their way.

2. Tinubu had said he’s open to accept every investors from every part of the world, whether America, Europe or Asia or even within Africa… bring your money, we need it! Come invest in Nigeria. This is the only way to boost employment.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by sunboy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
APC Sha... This people don't understand basic economics really

FDI are poison to any developing nation
Yes I said what I said... FDI are bad for developing countries

They invest x amount and take out 20x over time

Just feel days ago companies repatriated $5 billion on 3 months when we are battling dollar shortage

Not a single nation have been developed by FDI... None zero

Lol very funny, repatriating their profit is never a problem for a developing country sir.

Government will not provide everything, FDI is needed for any developing country, I don’t know what macro economist that told you that.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by mrvitalis(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2023
sunboy:

Lol very funny, repatriating their profit is never a problem for a developing country sir.

Government will not provide everything, FDI is needed for any developing country, I don’t know what macro economist that told you that.

Name one country FDI has helped develop I dare you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by sunboy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Name one country FDI has helped develop I dare you

All countries in the world need FDI, even the almighty US has a 5trn yearly FDI. UAE has money if its own but still attract FDIs everytime. Russia was affected a little because of foreign investors that left the country. No country has grown by solely relying on its own money alone.

Sorry but you’re probably ignorant of the impact of FDI.

1 Like

Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by pharmagba: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
accordadoga26:
Igbos are tired of wailing already.

I don't expect much wailing on this thread.

God bless our darling papa, Ashiwaju.
Even I can feel fresh air on Nairaland today
All the toxic vibes has eloped
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by asanausana91: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
You can only deceived agbero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by mrvitalis(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
sunboy:

All countries in the world need FDI, even the almighty US has a 5trn yearly FDI. UAE has money if its own but still attract FDIs everytime. Russia was affected a little because of foreign investors that left the country. No country has grown by solely relying on its own money alone.

Sorry but you’re probably ignorant of the impact of FDI.
If you want to know the impact of FDI look at France and Greece, .. They are the perfect example of why you should never grow an economy via FDI

You attract FDI when you are developed not developing that's key.. The key is for the investors to make money and stay in your country even at that it's risky

5 suicide bomb in Dubai and boom the economy is over

1 Like

Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by happney65: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:
This is so massive and inspiring.

Nigeria is destined to be the most important business and FDI destination in the world.

For a country wey no get light will have the most important FDI destination in the world? Stop playing. cheesy grin

You people thinks this is 2015

The biggest FDI we ever had since 1999 was the telecommunications sector and none,I repeat none of you have gotten close to it and will never

A year from now, Tinubu's failure will be so glaring all of you would have gone to hide your miserable faces in shame..
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by sunboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

If you want to know the impact of FDI look at France and Greece, .. They are the perfect example of why you should never grow an economy via FDI

You attract FDI when you are developed not developing that's key.. The key is for the investors to make money and stay in your country even at that it's risky

5 suicide bomb in Dubai and boom the economy is over

France economy is not based on FDI, you should have used UK as a perfect example. Also France is not a developing country… again Dubai could have been another perfect example or China, or SA.

Greece problem is not FDI, far from it.

Again, everybody be it developed or developing pr underdeveloped even overdeveloped countries all need FDI, you cannot thrive in isolation.. it’s a final market.

FDI is important for all economies.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by plaindealer: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
happney65:

For a country wey no get light will have the most important FDI destination in the world? Stop playing. cheesy grin

You people thinks this is 2015

The biggest FDI we ever had since 1999 was the telecommunications sector and none,I repeat none of you have gotten close to it and will never

A year from now, Tinubu's failure will be so glaring all of you would have gone to hide your miserable faces in shame..

So, you need light before you get FDI... grin grin

I'm sorry, the ignorant, unintelligent, roadside and pedestrian rubbish we read on NL sometimes is out of this world, it's extremely disheartening that Nigeria is saddled with ignorant and unintelligent youths, even the fact that you and your kind go around spewing this trash openly makes it worse.

I hope your village is not depending on you to make their future better.

Very sad.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by sweerychick(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:
#PBAT did not go to India to play.

When your oga and principal is working hard and performing at optimal levels, you have no choice but to shape up and perform.

The #PBAT effect.
Oga stop this foolishness you are smarter than this, 30k stipend for a nauseating post. Tinubu we were told went for G20 summit where are the pics
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by plaindealer: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
sweerychick:
Oga stop this foolishness you are smarter than this, 30k stipend for a nauseating post. Tinubu we were told went for G20 summit where are the pics

Illiterate, the President is actually not in India, he's eating amala inside Aso Rock.

Even if the break your head and put common sense inside, your poor and pathetic head go still malfunction.

There must be a place in your village where they manufacture low intellect and badly formated people.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by sweerychick(f): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

Illiterate, the President is actually not in India, he's eating amala inside Aso Rock.

Even if the break your head and put common sense inside, your poor and pathetic head go still malfunction.

There must be a place in your village where they manufacture low intellect and badly formated people.
illiterate I accept but I'm still better than your foolish peanut brain that feeds on propaganda with no atom of common sense. At least your brain is a blackhole where nothing escapes including the slightest atom of common sense
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by Validated: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
pineed:

Very good news

Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by plaindealer: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
sweerychick:
illiterate I accept but I'm still better than your foolish peanut brain that feeds on propaganda with no atom of common sense. At least your brain is a blackhole where nothing escapes including the slightest atom of common sense

lmao....the illiterate is mad...

You insinuated that the President is not in India and it's all propaganda and I agreed with you, he's inside Aso Rock eating Amala, abi what else do you want to hear.?

These ignorant and unintelligent pandora Igbos sef..

grin grin
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wow! what an achievement. Kudos to him
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by EmekaA125(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He has always worked tirelessly.

He embarked on a novel and aggressive revenue generation drive, which halted the dependence on federal allocations to Lagos state.

Lagos recorded annual IGR of N14.6 billion in 1999, representing a monthly average of N1.2 billion. When Tinubu left office in 2007, the figure rose to N83.02 billion, a monthly average of N6.9 billion.

Between 1999 and 2007, the IGR growth rate of Lagos stood at 468.63 percent, showing a considerable increase.

Peter Obi on the contrary grew Anambra State IGR from N7 billion to N8 billion within eight years (his tenure). 🤣
Mumu talk. Bola knows nothing about governance. He only know how to play politics.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by EmekaA125(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

Set awon obi pandora ipob cult mob and anti Nigerian biafra losers..

Simple. grin grin grin
Guy, everybody mustn't support Tinubu. Democracy needs opposition to thrive.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by Usmanovic95(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
No news concerning these Indian investors lately.
Re: #PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. by able20(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
kokoA:
No matter how you look at it this government will be one million times better than Buhari's government.
You people have completely lost it. How is Tinubu better than Buhari?
Tinubu is a propaganda machine.
All the billion dollars investments are just audio

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 10 Local Governments By GDP In Nigeria / Jubilation In Ondo State As President Tinubu Paid A Condolences Visit To Owo / Nigerians Receive FG Grant for Nano Bizs As Promised By President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.