Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Is This New Slang Affecting You Negatively "You go Explain tire"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is This New Slang Affecting You Negatively "You go Explain tire"? (141 Views)

Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement / IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is This New Slang Affecting You Negatively "You go Explain tire"? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yes, in as much as this slang "You go Explain tire" 😁 is making us to be happy despite the problems in Nigeria(am aware you already know the headlines of newspaper company tomorrow)?. But know it at the back of your mind that everything that have advantage most have disadvantage; so I want to ask you all this question and I want you to be in a sincere with it.

What's the negative impact you experienced since then??
Re: How Is This New Slang Affecting You Negatively "You go Explain tire"? by ecolime(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Well, I didn't experience the negative impact but some people did at the Tribunal today.

No evidence, you go explain tire oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RIP To Our Democracy / Tinubu's Victory: Youth Expresses Optimism In Tinubu's Govt., Lauds Tribunal / Atiku Abubakar Vows To Appeal Court's Election Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.