Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors (9633 Views)

Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu / We’ve Attracted $30bn Foreign Direct Investment – Tinubu / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by OluwaSegun0509(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Are you exempted? No fight tho just asking.

Exceed15:
grin grin grin I just dey happy say APC supporters are not exempted form shege banza. U destroyed the economy you are inviting investors to invest.
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by chaloskyx: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
A rising stock market is usually aligned with a growing economy and leads to greater investor confidence. now the million dollar question is is your economy growing if yes what sectors and what impact has it played in making your economy competitive and strong agains the Usd. 🤣🤣🤣
chiself:

Why can't our govt make policies and/or create enabling environment for businesses and investments,that will attract investors. Instead of going this far to woo them.

The Nigerian Stock Exchange index is at the highest level in over 15 years. This means that the government is doing something that investors like.If you have children and you want them to be successful in life, you teach them to be a go getter, seeking opportunity and not waiting for it to fall in their lap. The same could be said of Nigeria going out to seek opportunity. If Nigeria doesn't , Ghana will!

I guess you are giving those you have gone there to woo, more power to oppress your citizens. If they agree to come and invest.

It doesn't have to be like that. Regulation such as health and safety and other HR policies to protect workers are in place . It is not slavery. Remember also that India is a number one outsourcing destination in the world. This has benefited their country and now we can say "They have arrive!"

They have to come here willingly to invest if the environment is enabling enough to invest.

No one is forcing them! It is also highly unlikely they will pledge such huge amount if the environment is not enabling enough to invest. Such decisions are not taken lightly. There is an huge amount of due diligence involved
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Chucks13: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
God bless you sir. Dem think say you won't win dem at Tribunal even some already thinking you ran away but as God live they were all shamed and utterly disgraced beyond words today.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu
God bless all sane Nigeria that dogde supreme monkey bullet.
God bless The SW, SS, The North and those few sane and believers of Nigeria from SE and may Amadioha+Ogun lakaye+Sango kill all enemies of Nigeria, iseeh!!!
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Reflect7: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
emcee4love:

$14 Billion dollars Investment.

That's huge

Honestly.

He hasn't even been there two days.

Tinubu has big business in his blood.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Reflect7: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
seasonstt1:
Why can't our govt make policies and/or create enabling environment for businesses and investments,that will attract investors. Instead of going this far to woo them.

I guess you are giving those you have gone there to woo, more power to oppress your citizens. If they agree to come and invest.

They have to come here willingly to invest if the environment is enabling enough to invest.

It doesn't work like that.

If you want investors, especially as an AFRICAN country, you must reach out, or they will not know anything about you, and care even less.

How many times do you see African news on western media that is not negative?

I mean, they won't even show proper BUILDINGS when reporting from Africa, in order to create the impression that everyone there is poor and suffering in a shack or mud hut.

So you must reach out to investors and break those false narratives and stereotypes about Nigeria and Africa, and reassure them, if you really want them to invest billions of dollars there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by chiself: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2023
chaloskyx:
A rising stock market is usually aligned with a growing economy and leads to greater investor confidence. now the million dollar question is is your economy growing if yes what sectors and what impact has it played in making your economy competitive and strong agains the Usd. 🤣🤣🤣

Every time I read posts on forum such as this, it is just like Nigerians are on another level. I am honestly still trying to figure what it is, whether it is lack of education, lack of understanding of basis economics, or religion has messed up most people mind. It is just puzzling!

Is your economy growing? Are you looking for a miracle. The man has just been in office 100 days and you expect the policies to already start showing? What is wrong with Nigerians?

Time lags refer to the period of time from when an economic imbalance is first recognised and acknowledged until the time that a chosen fiscal policy tool achieves its desired result. Economists believe that the total time can range from one to two years.

The Finance minister has only just announced the policy like some few days ago and you are looking for economic growth within that period? It policies not prayers. The process has started but you have to give it time and eventually it will feed thought, but 99.9%ers are always the last to know.

Foreign investors are not looking for miracles like most of you they are just looking at the policies in place and can see that it is in motion. That is all they need. They are smart and getting in at the bottom.

S&P Global Ratings changed Nigeria’s sovereign credit rating outlook to 'stable' from 'negative' and affirmed the debt grade at ‘B-’, citing President Bola Tinubu’s planned reforms

That is what foreign investors are looking at!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by chiself: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2023
Reflect7:

It doesn't work like that.

If you want investors, especially as an AFRICAN country, you must reach out, or they will not know anything about you, and care even less.

How many times do you see African news on western media that is not negative?

I mean, they won't even show proper BUILDINGS when reporting from Africa, in order to create the impression that everyone there is poor and suffering in a shack or mud hut.

So you must reach out to investors and break those false narratives and stereotypes about Nigeria and Africa, and reassure them, if you really want them to invest billions of dollars there.

I can assure you that foreign investors are not using media for their due diligence for investment decisions involving billions.
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by mayo47(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2023
What has he delivered? Not sure you know the meaning of "delivering"

AllenSpencer:
Asiwaju is always delivering!

He has perfected ways to always win!
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by yussufnld: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Get quality website for your business and free SEO optimization to get leads and customers without having to pay work fee with up to free $1,000 Google Ads credit to advertise your business across hundreds of websites, application, YouTube videos your ideal customers use.

You can also get a blog website with premium themes and plugins with help to get it monetized by Google Adsense so you can be earning dollars.

But the only condition is you pay for domain and hosting and I will show you there are still expert who are not after your money but mutual benefit

Message me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.5.9.6.1.1.6.0

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Sheriman(m): 12:39am On Sep 07, 2023
Investment in a country that can't provide just 5hours of steady electricity to it's citizens

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Mbsuxces: 12:57am On Sep 07, 2023
Why Tinubu chose Indian when 80% Indians are soaked in poverty like Nigeria... They need help too... Instead he should invite investors from Switzerland, Germany, Neitherland, USA, Sweden and Singapore..........
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes o! This is the No. 1 image maker of Nigeria talking.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Mbsuxces: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Why Tinubu chose Indian when 80% Indians are soaked in poverty like Nigeria... They need help too... Instead he should invite investors from Switzerland, Germany, Neitherland, USA, Sweden and SINGAPORE, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA...
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Femeto: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2023
Make una invest. I pity una. Money wey CBN no go gree release for you. No enabling environment for these investors to work. Its only the tech sector that can be profitable for them.
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by chaloskyx: 1:33am On Sep 07, 2023
which yeye 100 days he and his APC elites have been ruling for over 8 years why dint he advise buhari on how to govern and seek for investments there is no excuse he has to perform a miracle or elese hes worthless🤣🤣
chiself:

Every time I read posts on forum such as this, it is just like Nigerians are on another level. I am honestly still trying to figure what it is, whether it is lack of education, lack of understanding of basis economics, or religion has messed up most people mind. It is just puzzling!

Is your economy growing? Are you looking for a miracle. The man has just been in office 100 days and you expect the policies to already start showing? What is wrong with Nigerians?

Time lags refer to the period of time from when an economic imbalance is first recognised and acknowledged until the time that a chosen fiscal policy tool achieves its desired result. Economists believe that the total time can range from one to two years.

The Finance minister has only just announced the policy like some few days ago and you are looking for economic growth within that period? It policies not prayers. The process has started but you have to give it time and eventually it will feed thought, but 99.9%ers are always the last to know.

Foreign investors are not looking for miracles like most of you they are just looking at the policies in place and can see that it is in motion. That is all they need. They are smart and getting in at the bottom.

S&P Global Ratings changed Nigeria’s sovereign credit rating outlook to 'stable' from 'negative' and affirmed the debt grade at ‘B-’, citing President Bola Tinubu’s planned reforms

That is what foreign investors are looking at!
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by abdulwastecx(m): 1:39am On Sep 07, 2023
nedu666:
Indians plenty for Nigeria, more will come make money, employ indians as head with big pay and Nigerians as tail with slave wage. At the end, they will repatriate their money to Swiss Banks

Most of the time, over 70% of the money remains in the country!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by okuta007: 2:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Opanka44:
Ok
R O I

Pls let someone here try and come through for me. I'm no longer alive. The hardship is killing.
Pls help with something so I can buy food to eat biko

post your picture
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by atobs4real(m): 3:18am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Thuvb is just pretending in India after compromising the state institutions!

His day of reckoning is very close!
Please forgive him and move on or remain stagnant
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Litmus: 3:25am On Sep 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lovely picture. Just look at the humble President pitching Nigeria to investors.

Humble, as in groveling or making boy, boy ? Leader of the black world. undecided

I had high hopes for Tinubu, looks like he is without dignity. Buhari at least cut a presidential figure.
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:41am On Sep 07, 2023
emcee4love:

$14 Billion dollars Investment.

That's huge

where is the $14billion investment?
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:42am On Sep 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Asiwaju is always delivering!

He has perfected ways to always win!

what exactly has he delivered?
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by sharone21(f): 3:43am On Sep 07, 2023
Sentiments apart: True talk, especially with our financial systems- banking, stocks, treasury bills etc- Not so in terms of profit for many countries abroad- the reverse there is there are better paying jobs.... A wise person will convert that and invest @ home....Still very little to pay for property taxes per yr which is good and one can leave it without it being taken over or overtaxed and return years after to live in it( as Nigerians already are doing).

As for businesses, government still needs to do lots of infrastructural layouts( light, good public drinkable borehole water etc), reduce dual taxation( levies, I will call them) of any kind, safety( so one can travel at night or do things at night anywhere in Nigeria and feel unnecessarily unsafe).

Our bad leaders know that there is MONEY in Nigeria but are so reckless with bad, unfavorable policies for its people and as such Nigerians feel too pressured with life's problems from its leaders that they fail to have that similar eagle's eye to see these opportunities.

God BLESS Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lovely picture. Just look at the humble President pitching Nigeria to investors.

humble in what way?

what has humility got to do with pitching to investors?
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:54am On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

In 2 years time, the economy will rebound massively and people like you will still be hiding under the bed on Mondays.

kindly explain how the economy will rebound in 2years time?

what is it rebounding from?

what is making it not to rebound now?
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:57am On Sep 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

what are the best returns on investments that tinubu says Nigeria offers?
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:57am On Sep 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The SW is safe for investment. The region is not plagued with banditry or terrorism.

Other regions can be safe as well if the people stand up to terrorists.. Igboho was chased away. IPOB and Boko Haram can be chased away too.
what are the best returns on investments that tinubu says Nigeria offers?
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:58am On Sep 07, 2023
abdulwastecx:

Most of the time, over 70% of the money remains in the country!
how did you arrive at your 70%?
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by lexy2014: 3:59am On Sep 07, 2023
Mbsuxces:
Why Tinubu chose Indian when 80% Indians are soaked in poverty like Nigeria... They need help too... Instead he should invite investors from Switzerland, Germany, Neitherland, USA, Sweden and Singapore..........

if the country is working, he doesnt need to invite anybody. they will invite themselves
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Aquila99: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Insecurity and banditry, yet you are selling land in the same Nigeria. Is that how you usually advise your clients to think twice?

Always try to ensure there's a connection between your fingers and your brain before posting.

Fatality. Finish Him.
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by iamtardey: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless me too o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by ReturnMan: 5:30am On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Insecurity and banditry, yet you are selling land in the same Nigeria. Is that how you usually advise your clients to think twice?

Always try to ensure there's a connection between your fingers and your brain before posting.

Bana long talk. Nobody go invest for your country still
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by xperiencelove(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Realestatevixen:

Yes I am selling land in the same Nigeria. Because I am selling land in the same Nigeria does not make me blind or oblivious of the current ills in the country.
Always try to ensure that you comprehend and analyse objectively before putting pen to paper, or fingers to your screen to type as the case may be. You musnt respond to all comments on this forum especially when you are irrational, sentimental and judgmental!
Selah!

The guy told you the bitter truth. It is always in you guys way of wanting to drag Nigeria to the mud because your Obi lost election woefully.
There are so many regions that are save and waiting for investors. There are thousands of companies in Nigeria own by foreigners which you are aware too and they are exceling. Lekki trade fare zone were given to investors free of charge. Southeast and some part of Northeast that breeds insecurity are not where Nigeria start and end.

They major problem that is generic is unstable electricity which companies need to thrive. Southern part of Nigeria also need good roads in many places. North have better roads.

Whatever that can make you go to a bush to sell land can make anybody invest in the same space. Stop saying rubbish online because you hate Tinubu. After Tinubu, there will be Nigeria and citizens will work to have food on their tables.
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by jahsharon: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He is leading the pitch, doing the presentation himself, not through anybody, but himself. This is because he is a first Class Accountant, not a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$35bn Required To Kick-Start Road Construction Nationwide – Umahi / North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 / EFCC Probes Ex-military Administrator, Other Over Diezani's N4bn Hotel Deal- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.