Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

If I Were Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Obi (473 Views)

Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Obi by Whalis: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
I would assemble my lawyers, know the financial involvement of taking the Tribunal Verdict to Supreme Court. I would use that sum to give Nigerian students scholarship.
I will let Nigerians know that I prefer empowering the youths to appealing because nothing will come out of the appeal.
He would have written his name in gold plate should he do this.
There is no better way to slight Tinubu and his court. Don't go at all

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Obi by Ladyclara002(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
You're not him! Case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Obi by amanda2013(f): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emergency special adviser.

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Obi by AntiWailer: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whalis:
I would assemble my lawyers, know the financial involvement of taking the Tribunal Verdict to Supreme Court. I would use that sum to give Nigerian students scholarship.
I will let Nigerians know that I prefer empowering the youths to appealing because nothing will come out of the appeal.

grin grin grin
Re: If I Were Obi by seunmsg(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
He should appeal the judgement to avoid any story in the future. The Supreme Court must dismiss the case before there can be closure to the 2023 presidential election.

8 Likes

Re: If I Were Obi by Ola9ja23: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obituary thought him mumu lucky would shine at presidential level they way he shine at state level

Mumu man think say everyone na zombie

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Obi by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
There's no rubbish we won't read from the emotional kids called Obidients 😂
Re: If I Were Obi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whalis:

Peter Obi knew he lost. Infact he knows that he cannot win even before he declared to contest. It's a very simple common sense like applied by Prof. Soludo that "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN". The problem was/is with his fanatical blind supporters. Am 100% sure Peter Obi would have been murdered by his supporters if he had not tried to play along their fanatical quest.

Obi will still go to the supreme Court just to please them.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Obi by DMerciful(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nope, better to go to supreme court so they can set precedences whether good or bad
Whalis:
Re: If I Were Obi by TimeMachine2: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi is a foolish boy that wants to contest against his god!
Re: If I Were Obi by Snitch24(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whalis:

Lamo
No sane person would do that bro
If dem collect your babe
How you go take feel for the first two months
Reason am
Re: If I Were Obi by writetopoker: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whalis:

The above writeup shows a childish gibberish
Re: If I Were Obi by yarimo(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ladyclara002:
You're not him! Case closed
daughter to one of obi lawyers detected, if you know you know grin grin grin
Re: If I Were Obi by Alaigbopress: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2023
What if Supreme Court dismmises the Appeal judgement and declare Obi the winner. At that point TINUBU will have no choice than to vacate the Villa. All Hope is not lost. Also it will be good for the supreme Court to use their hand to stamp illegality in Nigeria. So that Nigerians can now take laws into their hand since justice can't be secured from the Court.
Re: If I Were Obi by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Alaigbopress:
What if Supreme Court dismmises the Appeal judgement and declare Obi the winner. At that point TINUBU will have no choice than to vacate the Villa. All Hope is not lost. Also it will be good for the supreme Court to use their hand to stamp illegality in Nigeria. So that Nigerians can now take laws into their hand since justice can't be secured from the Court.

How old are you. 10?

Nobody will remove a sitting president in Nigeria. Nobody except a coup.
Re: If I Were Obi by garykoeman: 1:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Obi is illegality.

A candidate that could only win in 16 states and want to be declared president is illegality.
Re: If I Were Obi by RecentHistory: 1:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Peter Obi's lawyers are currently telling him he has a very good case at the Supreme Court. They are currently showing him where the Tribunal erred.

You see ehn, Peter Obi is not smart and they will use that to intimidate and deceive him to collect money from him.
Re: If I Were Obi by RecentHistory: 1:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Alaigbopress:

Declare Obi winner on what basis?

Tell us 27 states Obi won and what he got in those states. Give us numbers.

As for taking law into your hands, I really hope you do that. Some of you need security agents to give you the home training you didn't get at home.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When APC Accuse Obidients Of Intimidating Judges, Show Them This Book By Onanuga / So We Spent A Whooping N500b Naira On What Exactly / Poor Dino! He Received The Flogging Of His Life – FFK Mocks Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.