Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2030 Views)

Who Were Bola Tinubu's Father And Siblings, If Mother Was Abibat Mogaji? / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FrankAkowe: 7:13pm On May 23, 2021
If I were Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

I will call a press conference as soon as possible, probably tomorrow, Monday 24th May, 2021.

I will thank God for the opportunity He has given me to serve Nigerians, especially Lagosians in various capacities including as a Senator and as Governor (May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007).

I will thank Lagosians and Nigerians for their support and goodwill; I will also thank those who are clamoring that I should contest for the Presidential election in 2023.

Then, I will announce that I have decided NOT to contest in that election.

I will assert that my reason is purely personal.

I will affirm my belief in one Nigeria and that I will be ready to continue to contribute my quota to the development of my political party and this country in any other way.

Once again I will thank Nigerians.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cholls(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2021
My brother send him a mail

1 Like

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:24pm On May 23, 2021
I will thank God for the opportunity He has given me to serve Nigerians, especially Lagosians in various capacities including as a Senator and as Governor (May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007)?

Rather, let him call a press conference as soon as possible and apologize to Lagosians for severely milking them like dry panla fish and turning their youths into touts and roadside Agberos as Governor, ex governor and now, emperor of Lagos State.

4 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2021
"If I were Bola Ahmed Tinubu,"

But you are not!

You are two different entities on Earth wit different goals and vision

I think you should focus more on being yourself, instead imagining on how to be someone else.

11 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by andyblinks05: 7:55pm On May 23, 2021
This thread will annoy some people

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by aremuforlife(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2021
That is why you are not Tinubu and you can never be Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FrankAkowe: 8:52pm On May 23, 2021
Euouae:
"If I were Bola Ahmed Tinubu,"

But you are not!

You are two different entities on Earth wit different goals and vision

I think you should focus more on being yourself, instead imagining on how to be someone else.

The use of that expression is a metaphor. The import of the write-up is simple: Tinubu should not contest for the next Presidential election.

It is his inalienable right to contest, but he should step aside, considering his age and some other factors.

He has tried, but then: it is time he gave in to younger ones.

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FairCritic(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2021
andyblinks05:
This thread will annoy some people

Like who and who?
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by West1side: 10:18pm On May 23, 2021
You have to be a mad for the effrontery to make this comment.

Why can't your father make similar post for Peter Obi Atiku Kalu n co and other criminals you worship.

FrankAkowe:

I will call a press conference as soon as possible, probably tomorrow, Monday 24th May, 2021.

I will thank God for the opportunity He has given me to serve Nigerians, especially Lagosians in various capacities including as a Senator and as Governor (May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007).

I will thank Lagosians and Nigerians for their support and goodwill; I will also thank those who are clamoring that I should contest for the Presidential election in 2023.

I will affirm my belief in one Nigeria and that I will be ready to continue to contribute my quota to the development of my political party and this country in any other way.

God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Unik3030: 10:24pm On May 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

I will thank God for the opportunity He has given me to serve Nigerians, especially Lagosians in various capacities including as a Senator and as Governor (May 29, 1999 to May 29, 2007)?

Rather, let him call a press conference as soon as possible and apologize to Lagosians for severely milking them like dry panla fish and turning their youths into touts and roadside Agberos as Governor, ex governor and now, emperor of Lagos State.
what about Orji Uzor kalu that stole Abia dry?
What about okoroawusa?
D problem with u people is hypocrisy,u hail your own thief but castigate other people's thieves

4 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2021
You are not Bola Ahmed Tinubu so shove you opinion down your ass.

6 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:44pm On May 23, 2021
Unik3030:
What about okoroawusa?
D problem with u people is hypocrisy,u hail your own thief but castigate other people's thieves
The only thief of thieves is the man with bullion vans whose throne is in Bourdilion and his footstool in Alausa, Ikeja. The Jagabandit and Asiwaju of thuggery and druggery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FarahAideed: 10:45pm On May 23, 2021
And who told you Tinubu was Lagos governor from 99 to 2007? Are you the one that removed him from office?

1 Like

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by helinues: 10:47pm On May 23, 2021
If is a conditional statement...

The reality is you are not him...
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:50pm On May 23, 2021
Wishful thinking. Say what you will, Tinubu is on the right path

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Yobabad: 11:16pm On May 23, 2021
Yoruba Muslims pigs everywhere
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Difrent: 4:05am On May 24, 2021
FrankAkowe:

God bless you all.

Thank God you are not Tinubu

When is Atiku doing same ?

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Difrent: 4:09am On May 24, 2021
Yobabad:
Yoruba Muslims pigs everywhere

Everyone knows Ibos live in pigsty

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FrankAkowe: 5:36am On May 24, 2021
Unik3030:
What about okoroawusa?

You jump to conclusions about who I am when you stated, 'the problem with you people...'

My write-up has no tribal, ethnic or religious undertone.

I believe it is better for Tinubu to voluntarily 'step aside' than to be disgraced. If he doesn't step aside, he will be humiliated.
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:57am On May 24, 2021
No need to be Tinubu!

He's just himself, an average Nigerian politician

Let him write his own story, he will either make a mistake or make a history

That's the reality of life.

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:07am On May 24, 2021
FrankAkowe:

You jump to conclusions about who I am when you stated, 'the problem with you people...'

My write-up has no tribal, ethnic or religious undertone.

I believe it is better for Tinubu to voluntarily 'step aside' than to be disgraced. If he doesn't step aside, he will be humiliated.

That's your opinion based on your own personal outlook and make up as a man. Winners in life never give up on their dreams or ambitions because others try to bully them out of going for what they want.

Tinubu should not drop his ambition because unfit upstarts from the North want to bully him out of the race using offices they do not deserve and would never gain if Nigeria is a merit-based nation. Imagine Malami , now totally disgraced as our chief law officer because of his own crude utterances, trying to intimidate Tinubu with EFCC?

It is when men like Tinubu fail to run that we will continue to gain an AGF like Malami rather than an Akeredolu or Falana type. Hate Tinubu all you want but no Nigerian can deny that his cabinet will likely be loaded with the most competent and talented hands available to Nigeria.

I will only implore Tinubu to shelve his ambition if physically unfit for the challenge because Nigeria does not need another Yar Adua style headache ever again because of the ego of one man. Yar Adua should never have accepted to run knowing how serious his health challenges were.

Tinubu needs to be honest with himself and Nigerians about his health status. If he is fit and of sound mind then I back him to go for it not minding anyone or group trying to intimidate him out of a challenge that is his constitutional right to take part in.

6 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:15am On May 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
No need to be Tinubu!

He's just himself, an average Nigerian politician

Let him write his own story, he will either make a mistake or make a history

That's the reality of life.

You've put it intelligently. Tinubu is allowed to contest and he should. Those trying to bully him out of the race are not doing it because they have better to offer Nigerians. They are all selfish opportunists with nothing to offer Nigeria but "more of the same" and "business as usual".

It is a joke for our disgraced AGF Malami, Yaya Bello and every Tom, D1ck and Harry to be nursing Presidential ambition while OP is patronizingly urging Tinubu to step down.

How? For who and for what? Tinubu should contest if physically fit because , as you put it, he can only make a mistake or make history.

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:01am On May 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
And who told you Tinubu was Lagos governor from 99 to 2007? Are you the one that removed him from office?

Sheybi he's still the governor today
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:19am On May 24, 2021
Keep your damn advise to yourself. Tinubu is your next Nigeria president this is a clarion call.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Whois(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2021
The Bandwagon effect is already against him. My humble self and other sorosoke youth would rather vote his opponent

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2021
FrankAkowe:

The use of that expression is a metaphor. The import of the write-up is simple: Tinubu should not contest for the next Presidential election.

It is his inalienable right to contest, but he should step aside, considering his age and some other factors.

He has tried, but then: it is time he gave in to younger ones.

What happen to his age and what other factors are you talking about?
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2021
Whois:
The Bandwagon effect is already against him. My humble self and other sorosoke youth would rather vote his opponent

You guys make me laugh with your malevolent obsession with Tinubu. Goodluck gathering your 'bandwagon' lol.

3 Likes

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Whois(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2021
candidtalk:

You guys make me laugh with your malevolent obsession with Tinubu. Goodluck gathering your 'bandwagon' lol.

FYI I actually have more to gain if he becomes the next president but that doesn't mean I should be his useful idiot
Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Unik3030: 9:47am On May 24, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

The only thief of thieves is the man with bullion vans whose throne is in Bourdilion and his footstool in Alausa, Ikeja. The Jagabandit and Asiwaju of thuggery and druggery.
so Orji Uzor kalu is an angel?

1 Like

Re: If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Curious345: 11:43pm On May 24, 2021
West1side:
You have to be a mad for the effrontery to make this comment.

Why can't your father make similar post for Peter Obi Atiku Kalu n co and other criminals you worship.

what are you worth?

Tinubu is a thief , his money ain't clean?

Is that your mentor ? Haaaa I see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We'll Kill Or Marry Her You Don't Pay Ransom – Bandits Who Abducted National You / How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola / 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.