Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

If Anyone Can Send Me... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anyone Can Send Me... (121 Views)

Electricity Tarriff Hike: "AEDC Want To Send Me Back To The Village" / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Anyone Can Send Me... by AmehTsaev: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Pictures and videos of a massive crowd of Nigerians across all regions celebrating the court verdict, I'll wire $1000 to that person's account right now, and may it never be well with me and every member of my family if I fail to fulfill this promise.

This is an open challenge to every APC minion yet, just post ANY videos or pictures of a crowd of Nigerians.
Re: If Anyone Can Send Me... by RecentHistory: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2023
Why should the owner of something rejoice that he has it when he has secured himself from thieves, pretenders and pickpockets?

What the Tribunal said today is the same thing we have been telling Obidients but una no gree.

Let me make you cry more: Tinubu indirectly sponsored Obi to split Atiku’s votes in the South. He used Kwankwaso in the North.

Kwankwaso is aware because he's smart and has a PhD. Obi doesn't know because he's a slow thinker who used a decade to study a 4-year course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anyone Can Send Me... by cybersoldiers: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:
Why should the owner of something rejoice that he has it when he has secured himself from thieves, pretenders and pickpockets?

What the Tribunal said today is the same thing we have been telling Obidients but una no gree.

Let me make you cry more: Tinubu indirectly sponsored Obi to split Atiku’s votes in the South. He used Kwankwaso in the North.

Kwankwaso is aware because he's smart and has a PhD. Obi doesn't know because he's a slow thinker who used a decade to study a 4-year course.

With your new useless and irresponsible username, you still don't have shame.

Why do you Yoruba's always behaves like idiots?

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Strikes Out Atiku’s Petition / New Honorary Consul To Nigeria Appointed, Diplomatic Relations Established / Dr. Nengi James Commends President Tinubu For Reappointment Of NDDC MD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.