Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? (795 Views)

Atiku's Gameplan Is To Unseat Tinubu Through Disqualification / Buhari's Gameplan / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Solsix(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God made that promise to the descendants of Jacob - Israel. Are you of the bloodline of Jacob? undecided
As a Christian u can personalize every promise in the body if you understand the word of God.
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2023
Solsix:
■ As a Christian u can personalize every promise in the body if you understand the word of God.
Which God? The same God that said He abhors every religion of men which includes your religion of Christianity? Na so one Christian been dey tell me the other day say your pastors and mogs are Levites. Imagine the level of brain damage that would be required for one to believe that a bunch of men are of transformed to become of the DNA and bloodline of Jacob simply by their say so. undecided
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by DrMPH: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2023
onumadu:

YES.
How?
Nigerians don't like to "put body" for things they want to see happen in Nigeria.
For a tiny fraction of what Nigerians have been put through, many nations had conducted revolutions and put in place the system they want.
That is exactly what happened in France, Britain, US, Russia, China, and even some third world countries where there is sanity.
In Nigeria here, people choose (yep) suffering because of tribalism instead of standing firm to resist evil.

Do you know how many wars European countries fought between the middle/dark ages to the renaissance/enlightenment, to first and second "world wars"?

What do you think those wars were about?

Today, Europeans pray FAR LESS (or not even pray at all) but they get almost everything they want.
They have decent societies and our people (that pray everyday) die in the Sahara desert and the Mediterranean sea trying to get there. undecided

Europeans "put body" for what they want, and the rest is history.
That is why they (Europeans) and even Asians, don't respect us.

It is not our "leaders" fault. It is OUR fault.
God finished his work and said they are good. The rest is up to us.
Whatever we allow on earth is allowed in heaven. Period.

I only know there's a strong force of subjugation at play. People think their minds are still theirs when it comes to issues of national importance. I mean, people sing the praises of their oppressors as if they've never had an essence (value system). We have seen this trend since 1999. They don't realize they're doing a great disservice to their future and that of future generations, and ultimately their nation. Another thing I've observed is that if you're not greedy of personal gains, you won't lose your mind. I think those are the only right thinking people in the country now, and they cut across all tribes. Unfortunately, they've become too insignificant to make a difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
■ Nnamdi Kanu's position of the God you worship is enshrined in the bolded above. More so, being a Jew, he doesn't believe Jesus is a son of God nor should God have a son.
Again, What God of Nnamdi Kanu? Did he create this God for himself or what?,
And is there a particular reason why I should care what latest delusion your Nnamdi Kanu is riding?. undecided
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Solsix(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God? The same God that said He abhors every religion of men which includes your religion of Christianity? Na so one Christian been dey tell me the other day say your pastors and mogs are Levites. Imagine the level of brain damage that would be required for one to believe that a bunch of men are of transformed to become of the DNA and bloodline of Jacob simply by their say so. undecided
Believe whatever u want to, it's a free world
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Solsix:
■ Believe whatever u want to, it's a free world
It is indeed a free world however expect your lies to be called out for what they are--- lies. undecided
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by jahsharon: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2023
Ilekokonit:
What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria

With Tinubu scaling through at the Appeal court and I'm 100% certain that he will scale through at the Supreme court, What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria because I don't understand what message god is trying to relay to the very young children in nigeria

Is God trying to tell our children that drug dealing, money laundering, crime, criminality, looting, lying and dishonesty pays

I told my Mum months before the election that IF Tinubu wins, then it means that God no longer likes Nigeria and I still maintain that stance.

How God allowed this to happen to more than 200 million DOWNTRODDEN people still baffles me.

What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria ?

Or is God trying to tell us to no longer depend on him

Is he subtly trying to tell us about whether he exists or not

Kilo wa ninu mind Oloun ??

This hatred and bitterness that killed those before you is killing you too gradually.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Iamanoited: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2023
UFA IS MORE EDUCATED AND SKILLFUL AND SHOULD BE MORE DISCERNING THAN USA. THEY BOTH SPRING UP FROM UK. UFA IS THE LATEST. GOD BLESS UK.
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by ariesbull: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Ilekokonit:

With Tinubu scaling through at the Appeal court and I'm 100% certain that he will scale through at the Supreme court, What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria because I don't understand what message god is trying to relay to the very young children in nigeria

Is God trying to tell our children that drug dealing, money laundering, crime, criminality, looting, lying and dishonesty pays

I told my Mum months before the election that IF Tinubu wins, then it means that God no longer likes Nigeria and I still maintain that stance.

How God allowed this to happen to more than 200 million DOWNTRODDEN people still baffles me.

Wat . Ur people will call u either Igbo or Omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by ahiboilandgas: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Ilekokonit:

after 2031 kassim shettima still 2039 then femi still 2047 then musa still 2055 .
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kendo93: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2023
God said ask for help and I will send you help grin Nigerian ask for suffer will shall see fire 🔥
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Ilekokonit: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
DrMPH:

I only know there's a strong force of subjugation at play. People think their minds are still theirs when it comes to issues of national importance. I mean, people sing the praises of their oppressors as if they've never had an essence (value system). We have seen this trend since 1999. They don't realize they're doing a great disservice to their future and that of future generations, and ultimately their nation. Another thing I've observed is that if you're not greedy of personal gains, you won't lose your mind. I think those are the only right thinking people in the country now , and they cut across all tribes. Unfortunately, they've become too insignificant to make a difference.

You are very correct. 99.999% of Nigerians worship money and will bow down to any criminal in power when it is BLATANTLY obvious that our politicians have eaten and continue to eat their past, present and future and that of their children and grand children born and unborn.

The percentage of sane people left with principles who refuse to worship the lootocrats in power in return for a pittance are so minute that it can not form the critical mass of people with a functioning conscience that is VITAL to defeat the evil that has befallen Nigeria in the form of the Blood sucking political elite that refuse to take their knees off our necks and this cuts across ALL 36 states and the Federal level.

I was going to say God help Nigeria but then again like I told my mum many months before the elections, if someone with the character and pedigree of Tinubu wins the election, then it can only mean that God no longer likes Nigeria although some people actually think that IF God really existed in the first place and is not a creation of mans imagination, then Nigeria will not be in its current state of hunger, despair, despondence and corruption induced FIRST CLASS POVERTY.

Kini gameplan Oloun nipa Nigeria ?

Se bi ase mamaa continue lo ni yi sha ? Haba.

Let me not even start on the multitude of pastors in Nigeria whose prayers for all intents and purposes are impotent and of no effect and the only word I have for them is taken from the same bible they carry around.

Jeremiah 6:13-15 New Living Translation (NLT)
“From the least to the greatest, their lives are ruled by greed. From prophets to priests, they are all frauds.

They offer superficial treatments for my people’s mortal wound. They give assurances of peace when there is no peace.
Are they ashamed of their disgusting actions? Not at all—they don’t even know how to blush! Therefore, they will lie among the slaughtered. They will be brought down when I punish them,” says the LORD.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
God does not directly intervene into the affairs of humans as the Nigerian churches teach.

God has no business with Nigeria nor any country for that effect no matter the amount of prayers offered.

We have to elect credible leaders and build institutions thereby building our country.

It is up to us to build our country the way the Chinese, Europe, Canada, UAE, Japan had built theirs.

There is no country in the mordern world where God had directly intervened to help and build.

God has given us abundance of Natural resources, good weather and brains to build what we want.

Insanity is doing the same thing all over and expect a different results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by ednut1(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2023
There are over 190 countries in the world. Why should God care about us
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by optionalY09: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2023
GoD of Nazareth or the other Gods
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by DrMPH: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2023
I couldn't have said it better. Again, the very thought that Nigeria may NEVER attain greatness in this generation like those before it, sends shivers down my spine. It would be suicidal to be trapped in such a conundrum of a state because without a change in our value system Nigeria will NEVER be great. The day you come to that realization, something changes about your focus and actions. A young man that had an investment of close to 20M is almost like a pauper now because of foreign exchange policy. The comic praise-singers of governments online are those that think they have not lost or are not losing anything to Nigeria as it is being run now. Sadly, they don't know they're losing YEARS. Many are already condemned to live and die average.
[quote author=Ilekokonit post=125653034]

You are very correct. 99.999% of Nigerians worship money and will bow down to any criminal in power when it is BLATANTLY obvious that our politicians have eaten and continue to eat their past, present and future and that of their children and grand children born and unborn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by chigator2: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:
Losers have started blaming God. As if God asked them to be insulting people.

Well if for the Obidients, God is punishing you fools for insulting spiritual leaders like the Ooni, the Sultan, Adeboye, Kumuyi.

The foolishness of the Yoruba species is uncanny.

Two Days ago, Fayemi admitted that he and your God Tinubu played politics with the removal of fuel subsidy when subsidized petrol was less than 100 Naira per Litre.

Yoruba occupied Ojota as if someone wanted to kill them all in the name of playing politics. Today they are jubilating that the same ringleader of the 2012 protest, removed the same subsidy when he was finally tired of playing dirty politics.

Yoruba peeps always rant that an Igbo can never leas this country don't know how to play politics, this and that. My question is who is playing who here ?

Are your politicians playing your head like football or like an naive child watching a football match, you imagine you are the one playing the game.

In the grand scheme of things, these "players" don't give a hoot about you, they don't even know you neither do they wish so.

And I keep assuring people before, during and after 2023 elections that from this point, Nigeria is not heading anywhere up, the country is old, worn out and faded. Despite the hype and propaganda, expect new lows.

A country of corrupt hypocritical divisive tribalist and selfish nepotist can never progress.
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by RecentHistory: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
chigator2:

The foolishness of the Yoruba species is uncanny.

A country of corrupt hypocritical divisive tribalist and selfish nepotist can never progress.

An idiot who supports Biafra is crying about Nigeria's progress. Abeg, wetin concern Biafran with Nigerian matter?

Go and tell that fool called Peter Obi that he and his Obidient pigs will never amount to anything in this. Yorubas

Leave Yorubas alone and go rescue your mother languishing under the bed every Monday. Stupid slave.
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by chigator2: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:

An idiot who supports Biafra is crying about Nigeria's progress. Abeg, wetin concern Biafran with Nigerian matter?

Go and tell that fool called Peter Obi that he and his Obidient pigs will never amount to anything in this. Yorubas

Leave Yorubas alone and go rescue your mother languishing under the bed every Monday. Stupid slave.

I have told Obi supporters that already.

But I will not fail to remind you that Nigeria will never amount to anything. If you like dream and dream some more, reality will dawn on you that you are in ZOO and an animal is what you are, because from all indications you exhibit such semblance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was There No Mayhem After The Judgement, As Promised By The Obedients?? / The Diversity In The Zikist Camp Vs That Of The Awoist Camp / NBC Sends Warning Again To Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.