Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience (599 Views)

With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? / Experienced, Partly Or Fully Qualified Accountant Urgently Required In Apapa / Qualified Accountant Needed ; Glide Infotech Solutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Hi,

The individual I am looking for (Male or Female) must have a winning CV with experience managing people and the ability to work with various teams across functional lines.

Your entitlements should you be selected:

a) A take-home pay of at least N350k after all deductions. This may get to the N400k mark depending on your experience.
b) Pension from your first day in office.
c) Health Management Scheme for you and your dependents (Wife/Husband and 2 kids).
d) Paid Maternity Leave of up to 85 working days (If a lady).
e) Annual Leave with Leave allowance.
f) Gratuity entitlement after your 5th year.
g) Human Capital development training across multiple subject areas.
h) Etc.

If interested, kindly send your CV to

PS: Experience in audit and working across multiple Units in Finance and Accounts is an advantage. You should also be good at Financial analysis.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Dracula123: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2023
Dracula123:
Lekki axis, Lagos.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Dracula123: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2023
Crocif:

Lekki axis, Lagos.

Okay.

I am in Abuja
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Dracula123:

Okay.

I am in Abuja

Okay, noted.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2023
I am still accepting CVs from suitably qualified persons.

Thanks to those who already submitted theirs. I will contact you shortly.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Bump!

For the benefit of those who did not see this during the work days.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Still searching.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by CaDhapo(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Good day sir
Am Ayodele
CV sent for your perusal
Thank you

Regards

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
CaDhapo:
Good day sir
Am Ayodele
CV sent for your perusal
Thank you

Regards

Seen, thanks.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Still accepting CVs.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by sakam(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
I applied and submit the test, I have not heard anything. Am I still being considered. Thanks Saka is my name.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Rubyjade: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
it means you did not pass the test
sakam:
I applied and submit the test, I have not heard anything. Am I still being considered. Thanks Saka is my name.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
sakam:
I applied and submit the test, I have not heard anything. Am I still being considered. Thanks.

Hello sir,

I did respond to your submission. Kindly check your email again.

Thanks.
Re: In Search Of A Qualified Accountant With A Minimum Of 5 Years Experience by Crocif: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Applications for this role end this Friday at COB.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager/sales Executives And Other Jobs / Urgent Vacancies For Experienced Credit Officers / Marketing Job For All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.