Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory (21645 Views)

'Breakfast Was Served Very Hot’: Fintiri Jokes After Receiving Certificate / Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Nemere2020: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOM_XGKOdJA
Atiku Abubakar is an elder statesman that I hold in very high esteem. Anybody who knows the socio-cultural interactions between the Fulanis and the Kanuris in the North will know that I have the liberty to hurl insults at him and he will strikingly bear.

We are not going to retire Atiku Abubakar to Dubai or Morocco. I will retire him to Fombina, I will buy him goats, broilers and layers so that he can spend his days rearing goats and broilers.

This is on a joking side but on a more serious note, he is an elder statesman, the nation needs him, experience is not something you can buy from the marketplace. We will tap into his wealth of experience and exposure to catapult the nation to a higher pedestal.

Politics is over and governance is now in full steam. For all those I might have offended by my utterances, I am sorry, but politics is a game of nerves and not of emotions. In politics, you have to throw jibes.

~VP Shettima

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by sarkinbauchi: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by kristonium(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2023
It's not your fault at all!

It's the fault of those paid Judges!

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2023
What of obi what would you tap from him

He is the one that even said he has wealth of knowledge and experience

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by inoki247: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol....

At least na family matter some kid will not come here nd cry and say the westerner are abusive nd tribalist....

How 14million Plus vote can beat 8million Plus vote is by coming together if you guy's split again and think is by bullying, online blackmail, propaganda nd allergic to contrary view and start tagging everybody tribalist bkuz dey don't believe in ur candidate by 2027 this what you will get again...

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2023
kristonium:

they are paid now abi

What happened to the eyes you placed on them, when did the bribing skip past those eyes

106 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Sharpsharp00123: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2023
kristonium:

same way obi paid judges in anambra

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Parachoko: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol

Even Pandora will be retired to Agulu

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Minba0: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2023

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by SoftP(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Atiku that’s already lobbying for 2027 in LP,
not until Atiku completely squander all the money he stole from government; the gods will keep disabling his wisdom to retire from Patisan Politics

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by proff010: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2023
They are paid judges now because their judgement did not favour you and your miscreants, by the time you get to supreme court and the matter dismissed again I don't know how you will qualify the judges then.
kristonium:

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by tommy589(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Na VP to VP things grin

Atiku is not tired or ready to get retired,he is heading to Supreme court

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Calabar1stSon: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2023
In this life; I'll never vote anymore.
Ttipsy:
dont give up!

You may not understand this; but I invested a lot more in the last election. Even my life was on the life, too risky road trips & air trips. Wasted resources.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Father4all: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2023
He is becoming too sarcastic. Boko Haram vice president. Your dad's on the seat are number

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by NwekeUG(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArkjkIzJQTY
Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by LegacyB: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol…..
Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by iamtardey: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Na joke o grin
Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by SmartyPants(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
kristonium:

What did the judges actually do wrong?? Which part of the law was not followed?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by MrUchenna1(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Imagine...coming from a VP

1 Like

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by flowsir(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
The VP should buy enough goats, we need the supply everywhere in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Ttipsy(f): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
In this life; I'll never vote anymore.
dont give up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Ofunaofu: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
The same VP Shettima whose double nomination case was defended by Justice Tsammani of the PEPT.

Nigerians and indeed the entire world watch in consternation how Justice Tsammani defended Shettima eligibility case by simply saying that Shettima double nomination was not intentional

One now wonders whether judgements are been delivered based on intentions and emotions instead of facts and law

10 Likes

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by iammo(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
cool

This man get mouth

I love how he fired shots at Fulani as a proud Kanuri man

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by elitehow: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
The more you listen to politicians, the less you understand them. They say one thing in public and will still meet to dine with their supposed enemy in private...the citizens been are the pawn in this evil little game of theirs cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Guyman01: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
There's silence in the land, only on Nairaland some usual full time residents of this pretend as if the whole country is in jubilant mood while wishing for opportunity to japa from Nigeria.
Let's stay calm, we have done our part without voting out of sentiments but on competence, just hope for the best. Its well, people are really suffering around us and its obvious from the lack of jubilation about this judgment

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by DMerciful(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
This bokoharam founder
Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by JusticeWork8: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Okay
Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by Mindlog: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2023
He needs to focus on retiring bandits and terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2023
I said it in one of my previous comments that "Our politicians can throw jabs"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released / NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa / FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.