Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) (408 Views)

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by Pakute: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2023
The two lawyers are a bunch of akpu-munching dullards. Before the commencement of Tribunal, Igbos were opening threads and boasting about their two olodo lawyers, when dem two jam Wole Olanipekun the Boss dem bow. Imagine that none of the judges gave a dissenting opinion in any of the cases, infact, the judges referred to their case as a lifeless case. To think that these are the two best ipob lawyers is nothing but shameful. Indeed, SW is the headquaters of law in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by Pakute: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2023
$15million and 12billion naira don enter Pandora_Obi pocket. Baboon dey donate money but na Monkey dey chop am. Which lawyer go see this kind money, no go wan die there?, money wey dey burst brain..

1 Like

Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by MrALIVE: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2023
See the kind of hateful posts you people allow here on this forum...well my happiness is that insecurity,hunger,poverty, unemployment,hardship and depression knows no tribe.
Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by jahsharon: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2023
MrALIVE:
See the kind of hateful posts you people allow here on this forum...well my happiness is that insecurity,hunger,poverty, unemployment,hardship and depression knows no tribe.

Una go explain tire

2 Likes

Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by Pakute: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2023
MrALIVE:
Na me dey hungry but na your brothers dey go rob for second niger bridge, online billionaires.
Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by DomPerignon: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2023
MrALIVE:

Sharap.

Obi was either being led by his crooked lawyers that he had a case where there was none or his legal team are really stupid and incompetent.

Instead of Obi to go for the best legal team he as usual, selected an 0koro dream team based purely along their Ibo entniciticy.

1 Like

Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by Pakute: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Obidients are going through depression.
Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by MrALIVE: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Pakute:
Na me dey hungry but na your brothers dey go rob for second niger bridge, online billionaires.
your hatred for Igbos will only consume you.
Re: PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) by MrALIVE: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2023
DomPerignon:

Sharap.

Obi was either being led by his crooked lawyers that he had a case where there was none or his legal team are really stupid and incompetent.

Instead of Obi to go for the best legal team he as usual, selected an 0koro dream team based purely along their Ibo entniciticy.
get lost*

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries By Electrification Rate / The Story Of Alafin And Bode Thomas / BUA Cement Reduces Ex-factory Cement Prices To N3,500/bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.