Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny (229 Views)

APC Blames Labour Party, PDP For Unfairly Trolling Tinubu / Osun Tribunal: Electoral Act Dictates That There Should Be A Re-run. / Why Does The North Always Dictates Who Becomes Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny by thinkmoney(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2023
To God, I endeavor in my life both online and offline to be a realist, to limit emotions and properly and in an informed way analyze things.
I have been telling even supporters of Obi that ludicrously claim nobody voted for Tinubu that Tinubu actually got votes, howbeit with a caveat; Its the North that made him President!

-If Nigeria voters demographics were to be divided into North and South, Obi won roundly Tinubu in the south.
-Young people that are well read and informed supports Obi far more than they support Tinubu. If elections were only limited to people that can read and write, and consequently get correct information about candidates, Obi would most likely trump Tinubu.

MY TAKE ON THIS IS THAT THE NORTH AS ALWAYS BEEN THE NUMBER ONE REGION THAT FOR SOME REASONS MANAGE TO PROVIDE US WITH QUESTIONABLE LEADERS. IN FACT, NIGERIA AS IT IS TODAY WITH ITS MANY CHALLENGES IS THE DIRECT PRODUCT OF THE NORTH BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROVIDED MORE THAN 80PERCENT OF THE PRESIDENT AND HEAD OF STATES WE HAVE HAD.

IRONICALLY IT IS ACTUALLY THE NORTH THAT SHOULD HAVE A LESSER INFLUENCE ON THE CHOICE OF LEADERS WHEN THE RATE OF IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY THERE IS CONSIDERED.

*THE NORTH ALSO FRUSTRATED AND PREVENTED THE SMART, VERY PROGRESSIVE AND LIBERAL AWOLOWO FROM BECOMING THE PRESIDENT.

AGAIN I POSTULATE THAT DEMOCRACY IS THE TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE INFORMED OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny by jahsharon: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2023
thinkmoney:

!

-If Nigeria voters demographics were to be divided into North and South, Obi won roundly Tinubu in the south.
-Young people that are well read and informed supports Obi far more than they support Tinubu. If elections were only limited to people that can read and write, and consequently get correct information about candidates, Obi would most likely trump Tinubu.

AGAIN I POSTULATE THAT DEMOCRACY IS THE TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE INFORMED OR NOT.

Una go explain tire, no evidence, that's what the Court said.

Zombidients that are selling Gala and La Casera inside holdups, are they the ones you are calling educated? I think you as an illiterate like them

1 Like

Re: The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny by Typing: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2023
thinkmoney:
To God, I endeavor in my life both online and offline to be a realist, to limit emotions and properly and in an informed way analyze things.
I have been telling even supporters of Obi that ludicrously claim nobody voted for Tinubu that Tinubu actually got votes, howbeit with a caveat; Its the North that made him President!

MY TAKE ON THIS IS THAT THE NORTH AS ALWAYS BEEN THE NUMBER ONE REGION THAT FOR SOME REASONS MANAGE TO PROVIDE US WITH QUESTIONABLE LEADERS. IN FACT, NIGERIA AS IT IS TODAY WITH ITS MANY CHALLENGES IS THE DIRECT PRODUCT OF THE NORTH BECAUSE THEY HAVE PROVIDED MORE THAN 80PERCENT OF THE PRESIDENT AND HEAD OF STATES WE HAVE HAD.

IRONICALLY IT IS ACTUALLY THE NORTH THAT SHOULD HAVE A LESSER INFLUENCE ON THE CHOICE OF LEADERS WHEN THE RATE OF IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY THERE IS CONSIDERED.

*THE NORTH ALSO FRUSTRATED AND PREVENTED THE SMART, VERY PROGRESSIVE AND LIBERAL AWOLOWO FROM BECOMING THE PRESIDENT.

Northern State Governors are doing well. All Northern States are better than most States in the South in terms of infastructure. But the EAST is the least developed Region.

All the States in the EAST are poorly governed. Do you also want to blame the North for that? The North contribute of 40% to the Economy via Agriculture alone. While the EAST contribute ZERO. Do you also want to blame the North for that?

The North can not sit at home for an hour alone. That will deal a great blow on the Country's economy. If the North sit at home for a day, the economy will collapse. Cause of the economical importance of the North. But the EAST have been sitting at home for over 15 years now. Yet, FG no send una, cause Nigerian economy still way stronger.

Make Igbo people focus on their barren region and leave the Almighty North alone. No be we be the reason Why their region no gree develop grin grin

1 Like

Re: The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny by Antiurchins: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2023
how far those that want to teach Peter Obi lesson (a billionaire) 🤣

I hope he has learnt his lesson 🤣🤣🙉🙉🙉

Hate for south easterner bring other ewedu and desert people together .....just look at the results....look at your country..

God will not answer your prayer if you supported aGbado .... because we Warned you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh in korea

2 Likes

Re: The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny by Frank688915: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2023
Antiurchins:
how far those that want to teach Peter Obi lesson (a billionaire) 🤣

I hope he has learnt his lesson 🤣🤣🙉🙉🙉

Hate for south easterner bring other ewedu and desert people together .....just look at the results....look at your country..

God will not answer your prayer if you supported aGbado .... because we Warned you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh in korea
na fake laugh be this baba, e pain una

1 Like

Re: The North Unfairly Dictates Nigeria Destiny by proeast(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2023
Not anymore. Tinubu has seized control and just like he did in Lagos, he won't let go again. The way he subdued Northern politicians and now do things without considering how they feel also show he doesn't rate them.

Buhari didn't actually back Tinubu. The few Northern politicians that supported him like El Rufai and the rest did so for selfish reasons even though it has backfired.

Watch how Tinubu will use subterfuge in sabotaging North while pretending to be in bed with them. Those that can think deeply has seen it already.

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu And G20 Leaders At Mahatma Ghandi Monument (short Vid) / Segun Showunmi Writes President Tinubu Over Demolition Of Yeye Olufunke Daniel's / NURTW President, 21 Others Arrested Over Alleged Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.