Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians (8792 Views)

Why Kaduna CAN SAID,PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians / 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA / Zamfara: We Have To Accept Judgement — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Bendeco2020: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chucks13:
Stop saying Nigerians sir. I'm a Christain but I'm a unrepentant Obi hater, I tried to hide my hate for him but I couldn't because he offended me way back when he was a governor and I won't forgive him and he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

Mr CAN pls Obi was never a christain, been called Peter doesn't mean a Christain the bitch that acted other side of Jesus in a movie to smack Christainity is called Mathew pls an occultic man was never a Christain so CAN should pls hold their peace....

Whoever don't want to accept the judgement can do his or her worst we don't care.
He offended you?. That's your personal issue with him.

So, are you saying that he can't be President because he offended you?

You're now the person that determines who is Nigeria president?

How old are you?
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Espelbengz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Really? 😲😲😲
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

inoki247:

Lol the same way Obi gave you guys eldorado and you didn't face pain ....

Don't worry about my pain face your own pain and stop crying for another person's headache....
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Desusi: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Bro, don't get it wrong. Tinubu is president today not because he was voted but because of the incumbent party (rigging) .

If they should count his actual votes, he would be behind kwakwanso.

So after this, what should we do? Where did you get your statistics? Are you NGO INEC or separatist.?
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
You pro tinubu that believed your master won the presidential election,yet are against uploading of election results into the irev for everyone to count your votes.instead you shot the server for presidential election and open others
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Chucks13: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bendeco2020:

He offended you?. That's your personal issue with him.

So, are you saying that he can't be President because he offended you?

You're now the person that determines who is Nigeria president?

How old are you?

Keep wasting your data okwa ya?
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Dumte(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Accept what?

You guys are one of the main reasons the nation is in this state because of your selfish desires and love for brown envelope.

CAN only knows how to tell people to accept justice but can count advice the incompetent grandpa to make life comfortable for the nation.

CAN chairman, let me ask you.

How much is a liter of fuel in your area?

When last did you buy rice from the market?

When last did you travel by land?

Have you paid electricity bill since you assumed office?

How much is your children's school fees?

Until you can provide answers to these questions before we can accept your useless advice.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by kareemkamil(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gbogbowa:
We don't want judgment but justice and until we get justice no going back

U go school at all
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by BreconHills(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
JASONjnr:
Many people do not understand the essence of the entire Obididient movement.

We want to make our votes count. We want to decide the winners of elections. We want to be the power to who ever wants to win election.

Not a certain group of people deciding for over 200million people who to lead us.

It's election and not selection. They either decide to be selecting themselves or allow the masses to elect people.

This way, we can hold them accountable and not them using political positions to settle those who rigged for them.

Bros all you can do is vote and pray your candidate gets more votes than other party candidates. As a group obidients cannot decide the outcome of elections. This is the problem. The idea that you can shunt all prior generations aside and impose your will simply because you have smart phones!

Your ground game was not good enough because you split your vote. Pdp + lp would have won this election. Pride and hubris prevented that.

Check all the youth led revolutions - Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe? Which one is still standing? You have to collaborate with others. You have to mainstream. Obidients failed to do that and lost in a way that was embarrassing even for people like me who were turned off by their tone and tactics.

Entitlement 101
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tell them
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
You pro tinubu that believed your master won the presidential election,yet are against uploading of election results into the irev for everyone to count your votes.instead you shot the server for presidential election and open others
PEPT has cleared that one. Talk better thing naw.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Darkjudge24: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
JASONjnr:
Many people do not understand the essence of the entire Obididient movement.

We want to make our votes count. We want to decide the winners of elections. We want to be the power to who ever wants to win election.

Not a certain group of people deciding for over 200million people who to lead us.

It's election and not selection. They either decide to be selecting themselves or allow the masses to elect people.

This way, we can hold them accountable and not them using political positions to settle those who rigged for them.
so what are you insinuating? Jagaban was voted and he won, so stop wailing
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Ezmans: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Time to call this man fake bishop and cancel him

Nzogbu nzogbu would not take anybody anywhere in Nigeria politics

It only works in the region where people believe in emotions

oga tell APC government and there supporters that believe in thuggery & political banditry
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by StoneLucifer: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fake man of God. Please go and sit down..
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by eeetuk(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
"Kaduna State chairman of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Rev John Hayab, has called on Nigerians to allow the rule of law to take its course in the judgment of the presidential election petition tribunal in the overall peace and unity of Nigeria."

Rubbish! Which rule of law?
The election tribunal rule which endorsed Bola Tinubu as the president of Nigeria was nothing short of Sharia law. I did not see the application of section 134 from the 1999 constitution of Nigeria. All i saw was the reenactment of Holly Quran. I condemn it whole heartedly. Why?
The 1999 constitution of Nigeria states as follows:

"A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to
have been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the
electiona. he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and
b. he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in
each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and
the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja".

So, ask yourself this question: Why did the constitution specifically mention Abuja and not all the 36 states--which make up the country of Nigeria?

Your answer will prove that tribunal judges came straight from Sharia book. When judges rule from the bench, it is called Sharia law. You cannot rule from the bench because it is based on opinion instead of following the law.
I predict end of Nigeria. End of Story!
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
*BIGOTS EVERYWHERE*
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by occfx: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/pept-accept-judgement-can-urges-nigerians/

I don't understand why you need to beg the electorates to accept judgment of election. So elections are now won by judgement? No longer by votes. If the majority of Nigerians are not happy with the outcome of the PEPT judgment it means the majority did not vote for the man in question. Something is wrong with Blackman democracy.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Its the readonable thing to do. Election has come and gone and its time to move on and get on with our lives.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by benqo01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
It is only in Nigeria irregularities should be accepted it is so unfortunate,how long are we going to be accepting this shit
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by benqo01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
occfx:

I don't understand why you need to beg the electorates to accept judgment of election. So elections are now won by judgement? No longer by votes. If the majority of Nigerians are not happy with the outcome of the PEPT judgment it means the majority did not vote for the man in question. Something is wrong with Blackman democracy.

All dey know is telling us to move on forgetting all the evil deeds carried out...how long are we going to continue this way?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Segzy19: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Start the violence and prison will be your next resting place.

Bendeco2020:
For how long will Nigerians continue to accept rubbish?

The FG don't want peace either. Violence continues till Nigeria Govt is ready for peace.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by TruthinAction: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bendeco2020:

It happened because Jonathan allowed it. How many Nigerian politician are soft like Jonathan today?

So, do we assume & democracy is dead in Nigeria? Or, is there any way forward?
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by ChukwuObe: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gucciboy:

Continue voting for bad leaders from buhari to tinubu because of 30k crumbs 😥

And who told you that a man that failed woefully as governor in Anambra is not one of the bad leaders just because he invested his state money in beer business? What is the definition of bad leaders and then will show you the no.1 on the list
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by komekn(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
We actually want to waste our time and resources.

We also want the judgement to be set as precedence and there's no better place for precedence to be set good or bad.

We want the Supreme Court to say INEC can change the mode of transmission during election.

We want them to say Thuvb drug case was targeting his accounts and not him

We want them to say Guinean citizenship was not included initially

We want them to say IREV and electronic transmission is optional

We want them to say you can forge your certificate

We want them to say a political party cannot sue another whether pre or post election

We want them to say even if you supply INEC certify true copies, you still need polling unit witness and EC8s tendered

We want them to say you must prove polling unit by polling unit upto 100 thousand even if you have 2 months.

Once the Supreme Court upholds these dangerous precedence, then we can rest but we will not rest before then!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Baatunde(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Keep it rolling! Continue to abuse and insult everyone who doesn't say what you want to hear. Nigeria is tough na today he start? Abi one Nostradamus has given you a prophecy say na only Obi go fit repair Nigeria? Person wey get 8 years as governor of 1 state and could not make any visible impact na him wan SAVE a whole nations of 36 States, yeyenatu! Continue to delude yourselves. If you no accept, why not occupy Abuja's streets in protest as directed by your Area Fada. I expect you people to be on the streets by now, not to be making mouth for social media in the comfort of your homes

Sooner than later, your Peter Obi will go back to begging all the 'Daddies' you are insulting here for support and then he go clear for your eyes

Dumte:
Accept what?

You guys are one of the main reasons the nation is in this state because of your selfish desires and love for brown envelope.

CAN only knows how to tell people to accept justice but can count advice the incompetent grandpa to make life comfortable for the nation.

CAN chairman, let me ask you.

How much is a liter of fuel in your area?

When last did you buy rice from the market?

When last did you travel by land?

Have you paid electricity bill since you assumed office?

How much is your children's school fees?

Until you can provide answers to these questions before we can accept your useless advice.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Baatunde(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bob Marley and the WAILERS! See Constitutional Lawyer dey interpret law for us here grin grin
Religious war mongers are at it again,,, trying to foment trouble by instigating religious war like their Yes Daddy mentor. Which part of the PEPT proceeding and final judgement resemble Sharia laws for here, ignorance no good o

eeetuk:
"Kaduna State chairman of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Rev John Hayab, has called on Nigerians to allow the rule of law to take its course in the judgment of the presidential election petition tribunal in the overall peace and unity of Nigeria."

Rubbish! Which rule of law?
The election tribunal rule which endorsed Bola Tinubu as the president of Nigeria was nothing short of Sharia law. I did not see the application of section 134 from the 1999 constitution of Nigeria. All i saw was the reenactment of Holly Quran. I condemn it whole heartedly. Why?
The 1999 constitution of Nigeria states as follows:

"A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to
have been duly elected, where, there being only two candidates for the
electiona. he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and
b. he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in
each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and
the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja".

So, ask yourself this question: Why did the constitution specifically mention Abuja and not all the 36 states--which make up the country of Nigeria?

Your answer will prove that tribunal judges came straight from Sharia book. When judges rule from the bench, it is called Sharia law. You cannot rule from the bench because it is based on opinion instead of following the law.
I predict end of Nigeria. End of Story!
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by chatinent: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Why is it looking like if Obi was declared he would be better?

Obi can also never make Nigeria better!

It's all hype and pity politics!
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by gammarays(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
And na Kaduna dey suffer am pass in terms of killings 🙄🙄🙄

Continue
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by nijanigga: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
What is keeping nigeria "one" is the oil . In 10 years time oil will almost useless so nigeria in 10 years will be as good as useless.Look at the rot in dangote's refinery only God knows when it will start working forget all those promises.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by occfx: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
benqo01:

All dey know is telling us to move on forgetting all the evil deeds carried out...how long are we going to continue this way?

They are murdering the country... But not problem I am supporting the murder. British investment cannot last forever
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
duro4chang:
PEPT has cleared that one. Talk better thing naw.
If we are to go by the electoral guidelines,Tinubu no go win.Justiçe is not served.
Re: PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
If we are to go by the electoral guidelines,Tinubu no go win.Justiçe is not served.
Your opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suggestion To Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. / FG Requires $166bn To Meet Nigeria's Transport And Energy Needs – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.