Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

#alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes (329 Views)

Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri / Group Warns Tinubu Against Arresting β€œAllEyesOnJudiciary” Billboard Protesters / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Pakute: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2023
They say their eyes were on the judiciary, the judges slapped their eyes and the cowards could not make do their threats. Reminds me of Ojukwu beating his chest until e finally collect, hide inside skirt and run away.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Burob: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Pakute:
They say their eyes were on the judiciary, the judges slapped their eyes and the cowards could not make do their threats. Reminds me of Ojukwu beating his chest until e finally collect, hide inside skirt and run away.
Racoon, Taylor90, vinnie2000, kanwuliExtra, dmerciful, 001Lagos, etc, damn too many to mention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Pakute: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Everywhere silent since yesterday, even social media don dey rest small. Obidients are in depression right now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by TemplarLandry: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Racoon(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Burob:
Racoon, Taylor90, vinnie2000, dmerciful, 001Lagos, etc, damn too many to mention
"Judgments have been delivered. Justice is different from judgment. Nigeria shall reap the fruits of what is being ditched out by those we trust to do what is right. Those who got judgments know the truth in their hearts. Those celebrating know the truth. Truth is constant..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by TemplarLandry: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Shey na @Racoon or rodent, he hasn't been able to cull any news since yesterday. Pakute (trap) don catch ham. 🀣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Pakute: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2023
If i hear ipob making noise again, i will just go back to sleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Burob: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Pakute:
Everywhere silent since yesterday, even social media don dey rest small. Obidients are in depression right now.
All eyes πŸ‘€ on the judgment, tears done block their retina for the meantime, no sight to type further nonsense. I.e. Taylor90 done turn to Taylor87.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by TemplarLandry: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2023
Even @naptu2 who is a low-key HoeBee follower has been weak since yesterday. No more unnecessary photos in his posts. 🀣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Pakute: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Burob:
Racoon, Taylor90, vinnie2000, dmerciful, 001Lagos, etc, damn too many to mention

Their madness ends only on social media. Since yesterday, they have been crying on their mother's laps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Burob: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Racoon:

"Judgments have been delivered. Justice is different from judgment. Nigeria shall reap the fruits of what is being ditched out by those we trust to do what is right. Those who got judgments know the truth in their hearts. Those celebrating know the truth. Truth is constant..."
The real justice denied, was that Obi was not eligible to contest under The Labor Party, but since the Judges in their infinite wisdom said otherwise, we accepted it, like we accepted the judgement in its entirety.

What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander, you cannot pick, & choose what you want.

It is not as if we did not warn you disillusioned lot, from when Peter Obi fled Pdp to LP that you were chasing shadows, nothing new under the sun.

Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Donaldoni: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Racoon:

dished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by illicit(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2023
shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Burob: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Donaldoni:

dished
Leave Racoon alone, he has been ditched by the system once again, same wannabe Obidient way carry Nnamdi Kanu, & Ipob for head, when Government come apprehend that Basketmouth, suddenly a new savior Gringory Obi showed up.

MILAD pikin ditch Mazi Kanu, & set all aspirational hope of President on disillusioned Peter Obi.

All eyes πŸ‘€ on the judiciary, done let him & fellow separatist down finally also, next Na back to biafra agitation with new leader Prime Minister Simon Ekpa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2023
they are cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Christistruth03: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2023
The Judiciary gave them two black eyes and a Knockout

It is now Time for everyone to cool down and embrace peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Pakute: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Nairaland is calm.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Burob:

tongue hahahaha, hihihihih, hohohoho grin

Zonefree along side the above mentioned. grin lol

Well we are looking forward to an interesting season 9 after very entertaining season after season, it's been very thrilling. I know you all will not disappoint.

Blind, dumb and deaf people with minds of bitterness blocked with hatred.

May our life be a story about success after success. May this government continue favour me and my family and yours too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Burob: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Pakute:

Their madness ends only on social media. Since yesterday, they have been crying on their mother's laps.
Mumu Obidients, they don’t yet accept that Bola Tinubu is their Master?, even the purported strike called for by their sympathizers the NLC, only helped to douse any heated polity that may have occurred from the judgement.

I believe society is back @ work today, after the judgement yesterday?

Hypocrite NLC https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/22/2023-nlc-endorses-peter-obi-for-president/?amp=1

2 Likes

Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Burob: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

tongue hahahaha, hihihihih, hohohoho grin

Zonefree along side the above mentioned. grin lol

Well we are looking forward to an interesting season 9 after very entertaining season after season, it's been very thrilling. I know you all will not disappoint.

Blind, dumb and deaf people with minds of bitterness blocked with hatred.

May our life be a story about success after success. May this government continue favour me and my family and yours too.
Amen, Amin, Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Isha Allah, Oghene, Oduduwa, Chineke, Yahweh, Olodumare, Shango, Ifa, Chukwu, Ojo Ojo, Osanobua or Osalobua, Tamara, anyone, or any deity of prosperity, & peace synonymous to Nigeria we claim it.
Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
they are cowards
I tell you indeed
Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by Gbogbowa: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2023
Our eyes was on judiciary and we succeeded in exposing them all.they only slap your face because you will continue to buy fuel above 600 with 2 cups of rice as palliative
Re: #alleyesonjudiciary; Judges Slapped Their Eyes by helinues: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Igbati Oloyi.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of Nigeria Trying So Hard To Force A Failure On Us / The DE-COLONISED Nigerian Architecture Of The Future / Olorogun Godwin Obire Congratulates Kenneth Poge On Appointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.