Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? (362 Views)

Do You Have The Funds To Set Up A Cinema or Clubhouse In Port Harcourt? / Beebee Jump Solar Electricity Product / A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? by austinofo(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2023
Good day guys

Please I am looking to set up a very basic solar electricity system for a single room (in a bungalow house).

I want this solar electricity system to be able to power just a single power extension for charging my laptop and phone 24/7.

How much would this cost me and what and what should I buy to set this up?

Thank you
Re: How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? by GlobaltecheduEx: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
austinofo:
Good day guys

Please I am looking to set up a very basic solar electricity system for a single room (in a bungalow house).

I want this solar electricity system to be able to power just a single power extension for charging my laptop and phone 24/7.

Thank you
You can check this bro. It can power TV and fan. It should be able to cover your needs. Its between 90 to 95k. I'm not the one selling it. Just helping you out. You can get it the market

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? by austinofo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:

You can check this bro. It can power TV and fan. It should be able to cover your needs. Its between 90 to 95k. I'm not the one selling it. Just helping you out. You can get it the market
Thank you bro. Will it be able to power my laptop for 24/7 everyday of the week?
Re: How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? by xana101: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2023
I think that device above can power ur laptop 24/7. The solar gives u power when there’s sun, reduce what u power on when no sun. For low budget, buy that stuff above or for little better supply. Buy 2 solar panels 40k each for 200watts. Inverter 40k 1500watts or use UPS convert it to inverter 2000watts 12k, make sure u construct fan inside d UPS. That’s what I use. Then buy one battery 140k. Original battery Luminus 200k. Then 100watts controller 35k. Original MPPT 70k. The 35k controller is fine for u.
Re: How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? by austinofo(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2023
xana101:
I think that device above can power ur laptop 24/7. The solar gives u power when there’s sun, reduce what u power on when no sun. For low budget, buy that stuff above or for little better supply. Buy 2 solar panels 40k each for 200watts. Inverter 40k 1500watts or use UPS convert it to inverter 2000watts 12k, make sure u construct fan inside d UPS. That’s what I use. Then buy one battery 140k. Original battery Luminus 200k. Then 100watts controller 35k. Original MPPT 70k. The 35k controller is fine for u.
Wow, thanks a lot bro. This will be ideal tbh.
Re: How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? by CooldipoMPS: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2023
austinofo:
Good day guys

Thank you

What is your budget sir? MPS 2 Pro can do the job with a budget about 200k

Re: How Much Will Be Enough To Set Up A Solar Electricity System? by CooldipoMPS: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2023
xana101:

Lithium is the best option to replace your lead acid battery when it is due ......then you will not have to worry about depth of discharge and short life span anymore. You have taken a good step by adding solar already

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned 65,000,000 Naira To Buy A Car Of My Dreams In Just Four Months: Unv / Job Repair Setting / House And Apartment Tolet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.