Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies (790 Views)

Siberian Husky Puppy And Labrador Retriever Available For Sale / Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. / German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by africo13610(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2023
6 weeks old Healthy Rottweiler and Labrador puppies are available for new homes, one male and four females very affordable.

They have been dewormed!!!

Location is Lagos.
Price ranges between 30k to 35k
Just a DM away
WhatsApp/Call number: 08022098784

Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by africo13610(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
One has been sold.remaining 4 female and 1 male.
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by elkharpone: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
ATTENTION

These puppies are mutts and should be sold around 1k-5k

Or probably given out for free,

Anyone buying this should desist from breeding such impure breed.

We need to flush out all these blockhead negligent breeders

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by bassdow: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
elkharpone:
ATTENTION

Imagine when such Puppies grow and mate with a MIXed GSD, then they birth another yaMaYaMa concotion

2 Likes

Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by bassdow: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
bassdow:

Imagine when such Puppies grow and mate with a MIXed GSD, then they birth another yaMaYaMa concotion
One could only RESCUE and love such DOGs, to spend on them else you no go get mind WASTE spend Resources on them.
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by bassdow: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
elkharpone:
ATTENTION

How sure are WE that even the so called parents (Rottweiler vs Labrador) were PURE to begin with ?

Maybe them sef were MIXed. maybe even that Labrador get GSD + other GENES inside am.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by africo13610(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thanks for the advice……you can as well go to Arise TV to broadcast.it’s free too.
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by elkharpone: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2023
bassdow:

How sure are WE that even the so called parents (Rottweiler vs Labrador) were PURE to begin with ?

Maybe them sef were MIXed. maybe even that Labrador get GSD + other GENES inside am.
I swear my brother😂
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by elkharpone: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2023
bassdow:
One could only RESCUE and love such DOGs, to spend on them else you no go get mind WASTE spend Resources on them.

there are people that can still love them the way they are, but they’ll later have a mad hunger to breed them, that’s just the problem
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by bassdow: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2023
elkharpone:
there are people that can still love them the way they are, but they’ll later have a mad hunger to breed them, that’s just the problem
...but let's be a little HONEST, and UNDERSTANDING here.

Atimes, these BREEDingS na Accidential. Not all are inTensional.

If only cost of Neutering animals is very very low, would have suggested they get Neutered, and then given out as gifts or at very very low price.

Also why not find ways of Aborting such pregnancies to begin with.

MIX breeds makes sense when properly done. But some kind combinations wey I dey see eh, e get as e be. One day (if not already), we go see Toy breeds such as "eskimo" + Giant breeds such as "BoerBoel" or even "Cane Corso" or "great Dane" sef.
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by bassdow: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2023
elkharpone:

If only cost of Neutering animals is very very low, would have suggested they get Neutered, and then given out as gifts or at very very low price.

MIX breeds makes sense when properly done. But some kind combinations wey I dey see eh, e get as e be. One day (if not already), we go see Toy breeds such as "eskimo" + Giant breeds such as "BoerBoel" or even "Cane Corso" or "great Dane" sef.

And to make matters WORSE / INTERESTING, often times, the participating parents of such improperly MIXed Breed puppies ain't even PURE themselves hence a puppy might end up having more than 5-breeds in their blood
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by africo13610(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2023
All this article for someone else problem.If they ask you come and do research on a project topic you won’t be able to do it.But you can write essay about Dog.May God help you.
bassdow:

And to make matters WORSE / INTERESTING, often times, the participating parents of such improperly MIXed Breed puppies ain't even PURE themselves hence a puppy might end up having more than 5-breeds in their blood
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by elkharpone: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
bassdow:

the goat that conducted the mating did it intentionally, anyways based on neutering the pups, they’d have to reach a certain age before you can do that, I think 6months.

There are drugs to get rid of the pregnancy immediately after they mated, but unfortunately the slowpoke that own the dogs wanted an abomination of puppies, even have the guts to put it up for 30-35k, crazy part is that some unsuspecting people will buy it like that, some will call the ones that look like a Rottweiler a pure breed Rott, while the others will call theirs Labrador….

You’re right about cross breeding, it is usually done professionally.

But the ode dog owner is not learned enough to grasp such knowledge
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by bassdow: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
africo13610:
All this article for someone else problem.If they ask you come and do research on a project topic you won’t be able to do it.But you can write essay about Dog.May God help you.

you don't know Me, yet you feeling this way.
imagine you come know me in person nko, YoU go feel wetin pass INTIMIDATION be that.

Most times, I write as means of sharing knowledge. At least, no be only you dey read am. If you don't need it, there are those who do.

Also as more and more people gets to know much more than they don't, chances of paying for RUBBISH would be greatly REDUCED.

...and if we look am well, I was even trying to be UNDERSTANDing on your part
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by Pandar01: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mix breed, you can do well by reducing the price for quicker sell and letting your buyers know also..thanks
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by africo13610(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Please rest.Thanks for your info,it’s well noted.
bassdow:

imagine you come know me in person nko, YoU go feel wetin pass INTIMIDATION be that.

Most times, I write as means of sharing knowledge. At least, no be only you dey read am. If you don't need it, there are those who do.

Also as more and more people gets to know much more than they don't, chances of paying for RUBBISH would be greatly REDUCED.

Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by elkharpone: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
bassdow:

the oponu is pained cause we’re chasing any potential buyer from his thread.
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by africo13610(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2023
All SOLD……..you can rest now.
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by Greatdober: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2023
elkharpone:
the goat that conducted the mating did it intentionally, anyways based on neutering the pups, they’d have to reach a certain age before you can do that, I think 6months.

There are drugs to get rid of the pregnancy immediately after they mated, but unfortunately the slowpoke that own the dogs wanted an abomination of puppies, even have the guts to put it up for 30-35k, crazy part is that some unsuspecting people will buy it like that, some will call the ones that look like a Rottweiler a pure breed Rott, while the others will call theirs Labrador….

You’re right about cross breeding, it is usually done professionally.

But the ode dog owner is not learned enough to grasp such knowledge

Please what drug can I use to offset my dogs pregnancy, it's not upto a month yet and I don't have strength to start marketing a mongrel
Re: 6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies by elkharpone: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Greatdober:

Please what drug can I use to offset my dogs pregnancy, it's not upto a month yet and I don't have strength to start marketing a mongrel
kindly contact a certified vet.

Please do not take any advice from a non certified Vet Doctor….so you don’t lose both the pregnancy and the dog herself.

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Puppies And Adults / Boerboel Puppies At Non Breeders Price / Male Slant Back Germansherperd Puppy For Sale...super Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.