Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION (289 Views)

National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. / The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by keymatt(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
... When righteous men stand back and do NOTHING. This happens.
Say no to Judicial Robbery! 🇳🇬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by Sharpsharp00123: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
keymatt:
... When righteous men stand back and do NOTHING. This happens.
Say no to Judicial Robbery! 🇳🇬
mourning for u n your family abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by jahsharon: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Too bad that your family is mourning
Re: A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by ubest1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
A day forgery, drugging, was legalize also make our dead constitution a joke
Re: A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by Enice(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
ubest1:
A day forgery, drugging, was legalize also make our dead constitution a joke
No matter how you construe your rubbish, believing it to be true, it can never be! We told you before. You cannot say you won an election in court without proof. You don't just dump materials on the court and tell them to conclude. You must use your evidence to prove you point. You say someone stole your vote, you did not say where, what was removed and what was added to the other person. Now you're blaming the constitution! Continue
Re: A Day Of National Mourning (R. I. P) NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by naijapips04: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
RIP IPOB idiots aka obi dense obidients.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Vote With Our Phones Now???? / Are You In Favour Of Or Against Forgery? / When APC Tells You ''go To Court'' Remind Them The Northern District Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.