Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice (1544 Views)

Peter Obi Proposes Five-year Presidential Tenure For Each Geopolitical Zone / Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by ImperialYoruba: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Speaking through his team of lawyers led by Dr. Livy Uzoukwu, SAN, Obi, said: “If we are not careful, our electoral jurisprudence will eventually disappear. I am saying this with every amount of sincerity because when the litigant, when those that contested election continue to find it very difficult to establish their case due to obstacles on the way, starting by INEC, certainly they may resort to some other means of trying to get justice, which may not be lawful.

Statements like this give life to obidients that threatened to establish parallel government immediately after President was inaugurated, and followed that up aggresively with call for military coup.

I have said repeatedly and many times been banned by Nairaland moderators, look, it does not matter who you pick as a model to study the outcome is always a uniform result. Under the Ibo socio-political existence orderliness is a deficit. What Obi said here about using alternative but lawless avenue to get justice is consistent whether you are talking to Aditchie, Kalu, Obi..Achebe, Ojukwu.....or ordinary spare part shop trader on the street. They all think and ct same way and their element of comfort is lawlessness and disorder.

In Lagos, if the market union is headed by non-Ibo, the ibos in that market will plot and set up a alternative union just for them and attempt to usurp powers from the organic traders union. In fact they will display insurbodination and become belligerent to the non-ibo leadership.

We witnessed their clash many times on this account at different markets. In Akure, their orderliness and disrespect for authority carried far into the King's palace where their Eze received an utmost public humiliation.

The only way they learn is for the authority to bare its fangs and deal with them.

With this statement, Obi is calling for self help.....meaning, an alternative rulership and leadership.

PEPT has affirmed Tinubu as President, justice has been delivered, and all Nigerians now have one Leader and one Authority. Anyone calling for an alternative justice and leadership is no different than spare part traders that defy proxy authority and leadership with intent to shunt social order.

With this new outrage post tribunal ruling, Tinubu ought to issue riot act to Peter Obi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by cybersoldiers: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Speaking through his team of lawyers led by Dr. Livy Uzoukwu, SAN, Obi, said: “If we are not careful, our electoral jurisprudence will eventually disappear. I am saying this with every amount of sincerity because when the litigant, when those that contested election continue to find it very difficult to establish their case due to obstacles on the way, starting by INEC, certainly they may resort to some other means of trying to get justice, which may not be lawful.

Statements like this give life to obidients that threatened to establish parallel government immediately after President was inaugurated, and followed that up aggresively with call for military coup.

I have said repeatedly and many times been banned by Nairaland moderators, look, it does not matter who you pick as a model to study the outcome is always a uniform result. Under the Ibo socio-political existence orderliness is a deficit. What Obi said here about using alternative but lawless avenue to get justice is consistent whether you are talking to Aditchie, Kalu, Obi..Achebe, Ojukwu.....or ordinary spare part shop trader on the street. They all think and ct same way and their element of comfort is lawlessness and disorder.

In Lagos, if the market union is headed by non-Ibo, the ibos in that market will plot and set up a alternative union just for them and attempt to usurp powers from the organic traders union. In fact they will display insurbodination and become belligerent to the non-ibo leadership.

We witnessed their clash many times on this account at different markets. In Akure, their orderliness and disrespect for authority carried far into the King's palace where their Eze received an utmost public humiliation.

The only way they learn is for the authority to bare its fangs and deal with them.

With this statement, Obi is calling for self help.....meaning, an alternative rulership and leadership.

PEPT has affirmed Tinubu as President, justice has been delivered, and all Nigerians now have one Leader and one Authority. Anyone calling for an alternative justice and leadership is no different than spare part traders that defy proxy authority and leadership with intent to shunt social order.

With this new outrage post tribunal ruling, Tinubu ought to issue riot act to Peter Obi.

Myn44, cc: Seun.
Rule 8 violated.

Do not spread false information on Nairaland.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Raskimonojendor: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
There was NO violation of any Nairaland rule.
cybersoldiers:

Rule 8 violated.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/tribunal-if-were-not-careful-our-electoral-jurisprudence-will-vanish-peter-obi/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by tooth4tooth: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Rule 8 violated.

It is not a false information. One of Obi's lawyer said so. I read it too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by IgOga(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obi.ngos over to you grin

All eyes on lawlessness grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by EmekaA125(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Una don win, na same una dey open thread upon and down dey mock Obi.

This is nothing but obsession.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by EmekaA125(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Shameless dimwits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by EmekaA125(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
You Op know within your innermost heart that Peter Obi won this election. But kosi wahala, make una enjoy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Kusu12: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obidots can't do more that what they've been doing before crying, grunting, wailing and peddling falsehood, that is the trademark of Obidots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by EmekaA125(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
PDP will never amount to anything meaningful in SouthEast ever again, instead let APC continue ruling. Rubbish
Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by EmekaA125(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kusu12:
Obidots can't do more that what they've been doing before crying, grunting, wailing and peddling falsehood, that is the trademark of Obidots.
Shut up. You fools only want bragging rights over hardship dealing with Nigerians but hate good governance and accountability. Peter Obi won that election but INEC messed everything up and declared Bola.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Goodvibes007: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Peter Obi is coming out of his shell. His days of pretence are over.

5 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Highlife217: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
The other side cheats, it’s time for Obidients to play dirty

2 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by FreeStuffsNG: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Highlife217:
The other side cheats, it’s time for Obidients to play dirty
DSS is watching you.

APM and other losers will leave you LP mob sore losers who just don't know when to stop and reason if it makes sense that the children of Mr Peter Obi are walking free and enjoying their father's wealth and love while they end up in prison for committing crime of criminal defamation against innocent Nigerians and the state. Smh

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Rule 8 violated.

Where is the falsehood ?

2 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Christistruth03: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool

Let us explain things to you gently may be you will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost
plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread.
We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Peter Obi is coming out of his shell. His days of pretence are over.

The most despotic governor Nigeria had ever produced .

The governor that saw to the most barbaric police unit in the country.

A governor that covered , defended and shielded the butcher of Akwuzu (James Nwafor ).

Obi as governor killed more Ibos in Anambra through James Nwafor's SARS unit than any other terrorist organisation in Nigeria .

Obi is not who he claims to be.

6 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by BoldBrainz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
You did not remember all of this in 2014 when Buhari was threatening fire and brimstone, soaking dogs and baboons in blood, or when Bashir Ahmad was championing the course for a civil war over subsidy removal or even when Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari wey frothing in the mouth about forming a parallel government.

Today, Obi makes an innocent statement with words that have no propensity to foment chaos, and you're already creating threads and pushing untrue narratives just to poison minds.

You don't treat a woman in your home like a subordinate under subjugation, then expect her to smile and be proud of that poisonous marriage. The way some of you treat Igbos like people without equal stakes in the Nigerian project, there'll be a limit to this nonsense one day and when that tribe revolts, some of us in the South South will identify with their course.

There's a limit to how much any human can tolerate a thing! And Tinubu has to be mad to read the riot act on Obi or even seek to attempt touching him. Obi's support base consisted only of 40 percent Igbos. The rest came from other parts of the SS, SW, NC and persecuted Christians all over the North. So should your drug dealing President decide to be stupid enough to hound Obi, it would do you people plenty of good to call him to order.

5 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Naijanascam: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
And the mods are blind to this nonsense...... without locking it as you normally do....

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by ImperialYoruba: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Op know within your innermost heart that Peter Obi won this election. But kosi wahala, make una enjoy.

I don't know that.

INEC, by law, announces who wins election.

When losers are unsatisfied with the announcement, by law, they file petition with a tribunal court.

Tribunal court weighs all submissions, by law, it gives judgement on the merit of case.

This is a lawful country. To propose another way of living is to say you want lawlessness in Nigeria.

I don't believe the Commander in Chief will appreciate that.

2 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by TrumpDonald2: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Now the problem of the country and his cohorts are now in power. Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by ImperialYoruba: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fellow citizens of Nigeria, and my brothers and sisters here in Nairaland, please....compare below statements of Peter Obi and that of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Both of them are affected by the same judgement but you can see a reckless and unpatriotic statement from Obi in comparison with Atiku's patriotic hope resting on the belief of a greater outcome to the nation even while counting losses of a lifetime ambition.

How a Biafran think versus how a Nigerian thinks. There it is for you to see and appreciate.

I didn't make these up.

From Obi....
Speaking through his team of lawyers led by Dr. Livy Uzoukwu, SAN, Obi, said: “If we are not careful, our electoral jurisprudence will eventually disappear. I am saying this with every amount of sincerity because when the litigant, when those that contested election continue to find it very difficult to establish their case due to obstacles on the way, starting by INEC, certainly they may resort to some other means of trying to get justice, which may not be lawful .

From Atiku...

As you already know, I approached the court following the declaration by INEC that the APC and its candidate are the winners of the February 25, Presidential Election.

My decision to go to court is anchored in my belief that the court is the sanctuary of justice. The journey of my political career, as you know, holds so much to the courage and fearless decisions of our judiciary.

Indeed, I am no stranger to legal battles, and I can say that I have a fair idea of how the court system works. All through my career as a politician, I have been a fighter, and I must say that I have found the judiciary as a worthy pillar to rest on in the pursuit of justice.

1 Like

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by gidgiddy: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
tooth4tooth:

If you know one of Obi Lawyers said so, why are you saying Obi said so? So Obi's Lawyers view must be Obi's view?

Spreading false information

2 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by DenreleDave(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Rule 8 violated.

But ur fellow obidenz can share false news and you will be masturbating on it abi

U guys can't take half of what you dish to other..

🤡

21 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by DenreleDave(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
gidgiddy:

If you know one of Obi Lawyers said so, why are you saying Obi said so? So Obi's Lawyers view must be Obi's view?

Spreading false information

Obi lawyers represent obi.. Anything they say is obi's statement

Argue intelligently with me if you think I am wrong

22 Likes

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by jahsharon: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let him lead his Zombies into lawlessness, he must be at the front, and start civil disobedience and disturbance, let's see if bullets from AK-47 and AK-49 will not enter his body due to the juju inside him.

Go and read about Tinubu's grandmother Madam Efunroloye Osuntinubu and even his mother Alhaja Abibat Mojaji, then you will know that the name OsunTINUBU means WARRIOR.
Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmekaA125:
yes he won the Erection
and that's what he's looking for... #obiwonErection
Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Raskimonojendor: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmekaA125:
PDP will never amount to anything meaningful in SouthEast ever again, instead let APC continue ruling. Rubbish
I understand. How can Ibos serve PDP for good 24 years only for PDP to dump them when they needed PDP most. It's totally unfair. undecided
Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by Christistruth03: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
shocked

Nigeria is not ipobnistan

Re: After His Loss, Peter Obi Proposes Lawlessness As An Alternative To Justice by OAFMods: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
obisoldiercan you now see it is your foolish head that needs thorough flogging.

tooth4tooth:
cybersoldiers post=125644362:

Rule 8 violated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Is Not A Wise Man / Seun Did Their Bidding,but They Are Still Lamenting / Wednesday: Obj Sends Atiku Out Of Fec Meeting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.