Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol (301 Views)

Enugu Govt Launches Scheme To End Multiple Taxation / Oil Marketers Abandon Scheme To Break Subsidy Regime / Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Highlife217: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
You have to delete threads speaking the truth
You have to rig elections to beat an Igbo man
You have to starve babies to beat us in war
Your women want us
You can’t beat us fairly

Truth hurts?

2 Likes

Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by ElSudani: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Victim mentality rearing it's ugly head again. Introspection is what you guys need. Governor Soludo laid out the truth before you but you all abused him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Makunahatata: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Highlife217:
Your women want us
You can’t beat us fairly

Truth hurts?
mtcheew ! same igbo's that used different manipulations and underage voters in the East?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkH7ENoOEWE&pp=ygUfTHAgdW5kZXJyYWdlIHZvdGluZyBpbiB0aGUgZWFzdA%3D%3D#bottom-sheet

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Ozommadu: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Victim mentality rearing it's ugly head again. Introspection is what you guys need. Governor Soludo laid out the truth before you but you all abused him.

Oluwole why would you post nonsense and change moniker to counter your post with another useless victim mentality nonsense?

Why are you acting like you people are the one who lost in court
Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by ElSudani: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Oluwole why would you post nonsense and change moniker to counter your post with another useless victim mentality nonsense?

This is getting serious! What should I call this, paranoia? I absolutely didn't create the thread. I wouldn't stoop so low.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Makunahatata: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

u sef dey shame fr ur fellow Igbo 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Ozommadu: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
ElSudani:

This is getting serious! What should I call this, paranoia? I absolutely didn't create the thread. I wouldn't stoop so low.

Imagine, you won't stoop what low? Who? You?

E look as if I be new to nairaland for your eye??
Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Ozommadu: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
u sef dey shame fr ur fellow Igbo 😂

See this one...you be new recruit??

1 Like

Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by basilo102: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
One on one on level playground Dem no reach. Igbos no be their mate

1 Like

Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Makunahatata: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

See this one...you be new recruit??
shame shame shame....I con dey pity u😂
Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Highlife217:
Your women want us
You can’t beat us fairly

Truth hurts?

Copium on maximus
Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Ozommadu: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
shame shame shame....I con dey pity u😂

Reserve it for yourself and family
Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Makunahatata: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Reserve it for yourself and family
you're family too, Okoro ....until u get Biafra
Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by Ozommadu: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Makunahatata:
you're family too, Okoro ....until u get Biafra

Hehehe, I no be your family olaniyi...go check your yoruba Muslim neighbourhood
Re: My Thread About Having To Cheat And Scheme To Beat The Igbo Got Deleted Lol by OAFMods: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Seun Igbo foolish mod should push this to frontpage to expose how foolish indeed they are.

Highlife217:
Your women want us
You can’t beat us fairly

Truth hurts?

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Ogun Assembly Member, 6 Others - Sagamu Cult Clash / Kano Guber Poll: Ganduje Is A Serial Loser – NNPP / 2021 Post Predicting Abia Seaport; Now It Happening Yet Some People Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.