Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k (346 Views)

I Better Pass My Neighbor Solar Inverter System For 180K / No food better pass this 3 foods in Ghana / Something Big Is Warping The Outer Solar System,check This Out. Planetary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k by generalpelu(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Since May of this year, Nigeria and Nigerians witnessed a new dispensation in the cost of livelihood and enjoying basic amenities. Cost of power being the major.

Ever since fuel subsidy removal, Nigerians have been forced to cut their coats, not according to their clothes, but cut it off. Logically, power solar system is the alternative to the high cost of getting power. But the cost of installation running into hundreds of thousands has been a barrier.

I came bearing good news...

I can install a small setup for you with just ₦150000.

With that amount, you can get a small solar system that can power your flat screen television, decoder, laptop and phone chargers, bulbs, and fans. I believe these are basics.

The money will get:
1000W Inverter @ ₦20000
Charge Controller @ ₦20000
150W Panel @ ₦40000
40AH Battery (Used) @ ₦30000
Cable @ ₦20000
Installation @ ₦20000

The beauty of this small system is that you can decide to upgrade whenever you want. You just need to add to the battery and get more panels.

Reach me by dropping your comments.

We are Nigerians! We will always survive!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k by freezy4me: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
generalpelu:
Since May of this year, Nigeria and Nigerians witnessed a new dispensation in the cost of livelihood and enjoying basic amenities. Cost of power being the major.

Ever since fuel subsidy removal, Nigerians have been forced to cut their coats, not according to their clothes, but cut it off. Logically, power solar system is the alternative to the high cost of getting power. But the cost of installation running into hundreds of thousands has been a barrier.

I came bearing good news...

I can install a small setup for you with just ₦150000.

With that amount, you can get a small solar system that can power your flat screen television, decoder, laptop and phone chargers, bulbs, and fans. I believe these are basics.

The money will get:
1000W Inverter @ ₦20000
Charge Controller @ ₦20000
150W Panel @ ₦40000
40AH Battery (Used) @ ₦30000
Cable @ ₦20000
Installation @ ₦20000

The beauty of this small system is that you can decide to upgrade whenever you want. You just need to add to the battery and get more panels.

Reach me by dropping your comments.

We are Nigerians! We will always survive!
Panel is not needed if one can get normal light to charge the batteries right?
Re: You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k by CooldipoMPS: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Your setup is good, but a used lead-acid battery is a NO-NO! It is like postponing the evil days. I recommend you get a 40Ah lithium battery, guaranteed to serve you for much longer with no fear of short service life.

Re: You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k by generalpelu(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
Your setup is good, but a used lead-acid battery is a NO-NO! It is like postponing the evil days. I recommend you get a 40Ah lithium battery, guaranteed to serve you for much longer with no fear of short service life.

I've been using a used battery for a year. Used batteries doesn't translate bad batteries.

Let's assume you buy a new 100AH battery today, and decides to upgrade to 220AH in a month. You may want to sell the 100AH. Does it make it bad just because you've used it?
Re: You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k by generalpelu(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Thank you, Mr Bright.

Thanks for your patronage.

Re: You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k by Bolubaba(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07
Can I use my 100amp car battery?
Re: You Can Get "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Solar System With Just 150k by generalpelu(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19
Bolubaba:
Can I use my 100amp car battery?

No, you can't.

Car batteries aren't meant for inverters. You'll damage the battery in a couple of months.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Savings To Sporty Bet / Sufferings I Didn't Know I Could Escape From This Woman's House / Afrinolly Has Ogbanje!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.