Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months (63731 Views)

Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) / Akeredolu Returns From Thailand, Frowns At Illegal Cultivation Of Cannabis / Gov. Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria, Assures Of Fruitful Investment Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by bonnyhope: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
He has spent two tenures in power. Step aside and allow your deputy finish up your administration.

Unfortunately, he won't because a black man would rather die in power than take a break to tend to his old age.

If you were in his shoes, you won't step aside
It is easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by gideonvalor98(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thank you jesus. Welcome back Arakunrin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Treasure17(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
If I were him, will relinquish my position to my deputy to finish up the tenure. Remember Ondo state will continue as if you never existed peradventure something unfortunate happens. Take care of yourself and leave governance for now. Without you, life will continue.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by oyoofong(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Welcome back home
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Okoroawusa: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
He is still not looking well. I wish him all the best though. Nobody asks for sickness
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Chetas81(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Won ti ba ilé je
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by oyeb15: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
What is his gain afterwards. Live long peacefully without political power or have it with pains ,curses and short life.

Olusegun Abraham is enjoying his life peacefully while Akeredolu has become vegetable

What's d essence of d money and power when deeply our hearts will fill with many regrets.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by VEHINTOLAR: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oluwa seun ooooooo ! I'm so happy to see Gov Akeredolu again. You're welcome back sir. He is so passionate about Yoruba affairs,such an ojulowo Omoluabi. The only "BUT" in his life is that IPOB woman he married ! Werey wants to impose Omo nna on Yoruba people !
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by sleeknaija(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obakoolex:
He's tried, he should just resign jeje and enter the good book record undecided

Resign ke. African leaders no dey resign willingly.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Coolgent(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
He should resign honorably but greediness will not allow him.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by hilamaj(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Welcome back Man
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by AllenSpencer: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingozymandias:

How do you know ? Becareful of saying what you can't prove before you land yourself in jail.

Did he comfide in you all this you have said ? Be very careful

Do you need to be told that man is already a vegetable.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by yemmywesey(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Welcome sir, my best Governor.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by NoSentimentNo: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thank God!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by mkoabiola: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Judybash93:

No bruh! He looks like a shadow of himself
Wow

Difference is clear like 7up
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by mkoabiola: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
None of u will step aside

It is easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
This man is still a shadow of himself. He needs to resign and take good care of himself.
what concern u, u wish him bad but his back shame on u
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Coolgent:
He should resign honorably
what convern u, shame on u
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
oyeb15:
What is his gain afterwards. Live long peacefully without political power or have it with pains ,curses and short life.

Olusegun Abraham is enjoying his life peacefully while Akeredolu has become vegetable

What's d essence of d money and power when deeply our hearts will fill with many regrets.
thank God his back oju ti awon ota

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by boxypane(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
This man just hold a whole state to Ransome.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Roozzaay(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
agulion:
Local Yoruba Muslims miscreants don't like this man, I don't just know why
You get evidence abi you just dey yawn nonsense?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Roozzaay(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
May the Good God heal him tottally
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by alfredilly: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
agulion:
Local Yoruba Muslims miscreants don't like this man, I don't just know why

We from the local government he governed don't wish him sell too
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by phemmyfour: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
He’s looking more better..
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Nordy: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Instead of this one to rest and leave governance to the strong his taking pictures to prove his back. Anyway what Ondo people needs is his brain, like the always say about the man at the top.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Ashirioluwa: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
what concern u, u wish him bad but his back shame on u

I would appreciate it if you could point to my post and show me where I wish this man bad.

My only statement was that the man is still not who he used to be and he should step down to take care of himself.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Burruchaga71(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Very good but he still going to die..
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Pandev(m): 3:37am On Sep 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
He has spent two tenures in power. Step aside and allow your deputy finish up your administration.

Unfortunately, he won't because a black man would rather die in power than take a break to tend to his old age.
oh boy, this low self esteem boy again. Black man this, black man that everytime. How long has Putin been in power? Is he also a black man? How old is Biden? Should he not be resting due to his age and healthy status? He's planning for another term yet, but it is ok since he's white, you'll lick his anus. The other time, you and some other low self esteem kid were claiming that black men have low IQ, I wonder if you kids had any serious education at all, 'wokeness' is affecting your sense of reasoning or how did you get the confidence to come to public forum to claim that black men have low IQ? You fuuls definitely don't understand what IQ means in the first place. We won't stop educating you blọkheads

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Okhuadams(m): 4:09am On Sep 08, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Nobody wishes you well when they benefiting from you. Not even your wives, children, parents or friends.

The man needs all the rest and abstinence from governance. Same people he believes are his confidants, are the ones pushing him around.

He has amassed enough wealth and built a reputable name for himself. Why have his people chosen to just work him out.

I can't say for my friends but not all of them but I can boast of my own family Parents. Brothers, sisters and children if yours don't pls do not generalize it. No offense
Re: Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months by Paracetamol01: 4:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Why is Nigerian constitution silent over this thing .
The Nigerian constitution spell it out that anybody who is incapacitated for the period of 3 month or has been out of office for the period of 90 days his deputy should take over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo) / South Africa Seizes Another $5.7m Nigeria’s Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.